Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans 23:37 - Dec 26 with 2228 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/302240/nathan-jones-view?page=2

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 16:18 - Dec 27 with 1799 viewsMeonsaint

Runty Druid as I have seen him being referred to.
Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 22:22 - Dec 27 with 1655 viewsSouthamptonfan

Julen lopetegui was appointed as Wolves manager and what an appointment that looks. He was manager of Real Madrid and Spain. Saw him on match of the day and he looks the part. Saints are f@cking stupid.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 22:23]

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 22:31 - Dec 27 with 1639 viewsRon11

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 22:22 - Dec 27 by Southamptonfan

Julen lopetegui was appointed as Wolves manager and what an appointment that looks. He was manager of Real Madrid and Spain. Saw him on match of the day and he looks the part. Saints are f@cking stupid.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2022 22:23]

It's already looking like a massive mistake signing Jones.
Massive.
They must think we're utterly fu ckin stupid.
Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 22:38 - Dec 27 with 1626 viewsSouthamptonfan

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 22:31 - Dec 27 by Ron11

It's already looking like a massive mistake signing Jones.
Massive.
They must think we're utterly fu ckin stupid.

The more I think of it, I can't see what they were thinking at all. They are f@cking off their rocker. Jones has zero experience of the PL, zero experience of relegation battles, zero experience of PL players, and was a total failure at Stoke. What an earth were they thinking? But these are the idiots who sold all our best players and brought in rubbish to replace them, so it didn't surprise me. Ralph got the brunt of it but the people above him are the f@cking idiots.

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 09:15 - Dec 28 with 1468 viewsdwayne_dibley

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 22:38 - Dec 27 by Southamptonfan

The more I think of it, I can't see what they were thinking at all. They are f@cking off their rocker. Jones has zero experience of the PL, zero experience of relegation battles, zero experience of PL players, and was a total failure at Stoke. What an earth were they thinking? But these are the idiots who sold all our best players and brought in rubbish to replace them, so it didn't surprise me. Ralph got the brunt of it but the people above him are the f@cking idiots.

or a change in business model

get relegated but retain parachute payments of £80M+ for three years whilst operating with lower Championship wage costs. Plus a lot of the current crop of kiddies would look better in the Championship and hence more saleable.

It is a business model that WBA, Fulham, Norwich plus others actively espouse for their survival.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 13:05 - Dec 28 with 1325 viewsTripleNiemi

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 09:15 - Dec 28 by dwayne_dibley

or a change in business model

get relegated but retain parachute payments of £80M+ for three years whilst operating with lower Championship wage costs. Plus a lot of the current crop of kiddies would look better in the Championship and hence more saleable.

It is a business model that WBA, Fulham, Norwich plus others actively espouse for their survival.

Could be just the mechanism the club need to shut down those raucous sections of St. Mary’s such as the family section…..(all in the name of cost savings / reducing operating costs)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 09:39 - Dec 29 with 1105 viewsdirk_doone

It didn't take him long to lose the dressing room. Isn't this the point at which a manager usually gets sacked?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-nathan-jones-at-odds-with-southampton
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 9:41]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 10:25 - Dec 29 with 1041 viewsRon11

Nathan Jones is a fraud say Stoke fans on 09:39 - Dec 29 by dirk_doone

It didn't take him long to lose the dressing room. Isn't this the point at which a manager usually gets sacked?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-nathan-jones-at-odds-with-southampton
[Post edited 29 Dec 2022 9:41]

Even if there's just an element of truth in that, it's obvious it's just not going to work.
Why is it that Saints inevitably seem to fly in the face of opinion and appoint/buy either unsuitable players or managers that are not up to the job?
Look at Burnley.Bringing in Vincent Kompany appears to be a masterstroke, a rational decision - similar at Villa and Wolves.
Jones has had four weeks with the players - and starts against Brighton with Kotchap and S.Armstrong on the bench, midfield over run and then blames the players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024