Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... 14:44 - Feb 2 with 4283 views1885_SFC

Should be interesting.

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/rasmus-ankersen-mart

Old School is Cool

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... (n/t) on 15:03 - Feb 2 with 2845 viewssaints__fan__73

[Post edited 2 Feb 2023 15:04]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 16:23 - Feb 2 with 2785 viewsUTS1885

This will be a PR job all about making sure the fans are behind the players until the last game. Start booing and making st marys toxic, Mr Semmens will be gaslighting again.
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 16:51 - Feb 2 with 2771 viewsPatfromPoole

W@nkersen and Semen.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:06 - Feb 2 with 2691 viewsBazza

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 16:51 - Feb 2 by PatfromPoole

W@nkersen and Semen.

Childish comment not even funny.
The forum might give you new insights that just might reduce your negativity or not. After all they run the club and have recently made some big investments.
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:16 - Feb 2 with 2681 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:06 - Feb 2 by Bazza

Childish comment not even funny.
The forum might give you new insights that just might reduce your negativity or not. After all they run the club and have recently made some big investments.

You show me evidence of Semmens having made any investment and then you can talk down to me.

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:28 - Feb 2 with 2667 viewsBazza

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:16 - Feb 2 by PatfromPoole

You show me evidence of Semmens having made any investment and then you can talk down to me.

The club has invested in new players. No idea if Semmens has any shares in SFC. Why would you expect him to?
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:35 - Feb 2 with 2657 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:28 - Feb 2 by Bazza

The club has invested in new players. No idea if Semmens has any shares in SFC. Why would you expect him to?

You’re backtracking and I can’t be bothered to pick the holes in your comments.

They will however be obvious to all.

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:55 - Feb 2 with 2632 viewssledger

they wanted our oppinion on security and what to do now they want us to advise on the running of the club,arnt people on big salaries paid to make big decisions,all the fans want is to be entertained and have a competative team
Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 19:13 - Feb 2 with 2610 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:55 - Feb 2 by sledger

they wanted our oppinion on security and what to do now they want us to advise on the running of the club,arnt people on big salaries paid to make big decisions,all the fans want is to be entertained and have a competative team

And not to cock up the most important decision of all; who will manage the team.

In which they have done utterly disastrously.

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 19:22 - Feb 2 with 2601 viewsBazza

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 18:35 - Feb 2 by PatfromPoole

You’re backtracking and I can’t be bothered to pick the holes in your comments.

They will however be obvious to all.

Nonsense. You’ve no idea about company management but but just want to air your frustration.
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 19:46 - Feb 2 with 2550 viewsBerber

I think not 😂😂😂
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 20:35 - Feb 2 with 2519 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 19:22 - Feb 2 by Bazza

Nonsense. You’ve no idea about company management but but just want to air your frustration.

Ha.

You have no idea what I do.

And who are you? Alan Sugar?

Joker.

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 20:39 - Feb 2 with 2516 viewsBazza

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 20:35 - Feb 2 by PatfromPoole

Ha.

You have no idea what I do.

And who are you? Alan Sugar?

Joker.

Could be, but not a joker today.
So tell me what exactly you mean by ‘investment’
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 21:11 - Feb 2 with 2482 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 20:39 - Feb 2 by Bazza

Could be, but not a joker today.
So tell me what exactly you mean by ‘investment’

“After all they run the club and have made some big investments”.

Unless Ankersen and Semmens have invested in the club via Sport Republic, which is highly unlikely, you are talking utter tosh.

THEY have not invested.

THE CLUB have invested.

Ultimately funded by Dragan Solac.

Pal.

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 21:28 - Feb 2 with 2453 viewspjt50

Why no NJ? Although the relations between him & Adam Blackmore could be a bit frosty after some of the latter's previous comments!

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 21:59 - Feb 2 with 2414 viewsBazza

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 21:11 - Feb 2 by PatfromPoole

“After all they run the club and have made some big investments”.

Unless Ankersen and Semmens have invested in the club via Sport Republic, which is highly unlikely, you are talking utter tosh.

THEY have not invested.

THE CLUB have invested.

Ultimately funded by Dragan Solac.

Pal.

So who makes decisions for the club? The club is Semmens and the board, of course.
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 22:18 - Feb 2 with 2398 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 21:59 - Feb 2 by Bazza

So who makes decisions for the club? The club is Semmens and the board, of course.

A board of directors making decisions for a corporate entity.

Who knew?

It’s Solak’s plaything. If he disappears, it’s back to the days of Gao.

But Semmens and Ankersen are not investing. The club are, with Solak ultimately funding it.

HTH.

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 23:44 - Feb 2 with 2328 viewsBazza

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 22:18 - Feb 2 by PatfromPoole

A board of directors making decisions for a corporate entity.

Who knew?

It’s Solak’s plaything. If he disappears, it’s back to the days of Gao.

But Semmens and Ankersen are not investing. The club are, with Solak ultimately funding it.

HTH.

Thank you for agreeing with me, eventually.
No need for the hth but not surprising from you.
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 00:00 - Feb 3 with 2321 viewsPatfromPoole

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 23:44 - Feb 2 by Bazza

Thank you for agreeing with me, eventually.
No need for the hth but not surprising from you.

Sanctimonious to the end.

At least I helped you to understand what investment means, as you had no idea at the start of this thread.

It’s been a delight to educate you, sir.

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 09:49 - Feb 3 with 2221 viewsSaintNick

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 00:00 - Feb 3 by PatfromPoole

At least I helped you to understand what investment means, as you had no idea at the start of this thread.

if anyone wants to invest I know a good financial advisor lol

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 10:11 - Feb 3 with 2207 viewsBazza

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 00:00 - Feb 3 by PatfromPoole

You’re obviously talking to the wrong person
Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 10:45 - Feb 3 with 2183 viewsMytchettSaint

I’ve applied to go to this, you had to submit your question in advance. Seeing as mine wasn’t about better pasties at the kiosks or will next seasons home kit be back to stripes or can we have more frequent light shows, I doubt I’ll get selected.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 10:50 - Feb 3 with 2178 viewssaints__fan__73

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 10:45 - Feb 3 by MytchettSaint

I’ve applied to go to this, you had to submit your question in advance. Seeing as mine wasn’t about better pasties at the kiosks or will next seasons home kit be back to stripes or can we have more frequent light shows, I doubt I’ll get selected.

Fans should submit a noddy question to get invited and ask something difficult when they get there and watch the 3 stooges squirm.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 11:58 - Feb 3 with 2143 viewsMytchettSaint

I did think about going down that route but I anticipated them saying that as they hadn’t had that question submitted beforehand they were unable to give it a detailed response…then go on to answer the question that was actually submitted.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Fans Forum next week with Rasmus Ankersen and Martin Semmens... on 12:55 - Feb 3 with 2119 viewsUTS1885

Can we stop the disney light shows and get rid of the 'death' march before games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024