Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC 09:20 - Jun 14 with 1780 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60342/today-is-the-day-a

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 09:53 - Jun 14 with 1714 viewsWinchesterExile

“Those who say … “Sack the board" well that has has been done”. No it hasn’t. Two of the biggest culprits - Ankerson and Kraft - are still there so there is no reason to think the poor decision making will stop.

SACK ANKERSON AND KRAFT
Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 10:12 - Jun 14 with 1682 viewsSaintNick

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 09:53 - Jun 14 by WinchesterExile

“Those who say … “Sack the board" well that has has been done”. No it hasn’t. Two of the biggest culprits - Ankerson and Kraft - are still there so there is no reason to think the poor decision making will stop.

SACK ANKERSON AND KRAFT

Why dont you write a letter to Ankersen & Kraft and ask them to sack themselves, they were not hands on last season, they are the owners not those who ran the club day to day.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 10:20 - Jun 14 with 1678 viewssaints__fan__73

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 10:12 - Jun 14 by SaintNick

Why dont you write a letter to Ankersen & Kraft and ask them to sack themselves, they were not hands on last season, they are the owners not those who ran the club day to day.

What are you going on about? Solak is the owner of the club. Any financial input into SR from Kraft and Wa nk y is negligible.

Not those who ran the club?!?!? Are you actually being serious. W ankerson was literally the director of football last season and was also responsible for Jones. How much more hands on do you want?!?!?!?!?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 12:02 - Jun 14 with 1561 viewsSaintNick

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 10:20 - Jun 14 by saints__fan__73

What are you going on about? Solak is the owner of the club. Any financial input into SR from Kraft and Wa nk y is negligible.

Not those who ran the club?!?!? Are you actually being serious. W ankerson was literally the director of football last season and was also responsible for Jones. How much more hands on do you want?!?!?!?!?

Solak & Kraft are the money men, last season they sat back and let the club be run by Semmens & Toby Steel.

The club had a director of football in Matt Crocker but he had handed in his resignation in December and was working his notice.

Their was no head of recruitment after Shields left in September and his eye was off the ball long before that.

You do not buy yourself any credibility by attempted witticisms such a "W ankerson" its the sort of thing I would expect 12 year olds to indulge in.

So lets be clear

Ankersen had to be more hands on, but he was also involved in other areas of Sport Republic such as Goztepe and also the negotiations into buying other clubs such as Valenciennes.

The club everyday was run by Semmens & Steel with Matt Crocker, up until May 23rd when it was announced that SR would take full operation control till they had the new men in place.

We start this summer with a new director of football in Jason Wilcox, a new head of recruitment in Darren Mowbray, Henrik Kraft has stepped in as stand in CEO until a new one can be appointed and the revamp is underway.

Some people move on from the disappointment of relegation and look to see what is being changed and other prefer to hark on about it and make cheap puns on peoples names

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 12:19 - Jun 14 with 1533 viewsChesham_Saint

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 12:02 - Jun 14 by SaintNick

Solak & Kraft are the money men, last season they sat back and let the club be run by Semmens & Toby Steel.

The club had a director of football in Matt Crocker but he had handed in his resignation in December and was working his notice.

Their was no head of recruitment after Shields left in September and his eye was off the ball long before that.

You do not buy yourself any credibility by attempted witticisms such a "W ankerson" its the sort of thing I would expect 12 year olds to indulge in.

So lets be clear

Ankersen had to be more hands on, but he was also involved in other areas of Sport Republic such as Goztepe and also the negotiations into buying other clubs such as Valenciennes.

The club everyday was run by Semmens & Steel with Matt Crocker, up until May 23rd when it was announced that SR would take full operation control till they had the new men in place.

We start this summer with a new director of football in Jason Wilcox, a new head of recruitment in Darren Mowbray, Henrik Kraft has stepped in as stand in CEO until a new one can be appointed and the revamp is underway.

Some people move on from the disappointment of relegation and look to see what is being changed and other prefer to hark on about it and make cheap puns on peoples names

Ok, so they may not be to blame, but who appointed the cretin Jones and who's about to employ a no-mark from Swansea?

I'm about to toss a coin on renewing and at the moment its going to be a double headed coin on which I'm going to call tails..

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 12:52 - Jun 14 with 1494 views1ASIN12

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 12:19 - Jun 14 by Chesham_Saint

Ok, so they may not be to blame, but who appointed the cretin Jones and who's about to employ a no-mark from Swansea?

I'm about to toss a coin on renewing and at the moment its going to be a double headed coin on which I'm going to call tails..

I take it as you are a Saints fan and not a plastic fan who only wants to go to see "premier" football then tails will mean you renew.?
Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 13:22 - Jun 14 with 1456 viewssaints__fan__73

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 12:02 - Jun 14 by SaintNick

So lets be clear

Stop trying to fit everything around your agenda Nick.

Crocker was looking after the U23s and the Academy and had no input into the first team last season and it was blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain in their head to see that Semmens and Steele were marginalised as soon as SR took over.

The person acting as DoF last season was W ankerson. He has to shoulder a huge amount of blame for the failed transfers and inept managerial appointments.

And he is very much still here.

It's funny how nicknames offend your sensibilities now. You never had much to say when people were saying the Poison Dwarf...

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 13:41 - Jun 14 with 1428 viewsChesham_Saint

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 12:52 - Jun 14 by 1ASIN12

I take it as you are a Saints fan and not a plastic fan who only wants to go to see "premier" football then tails will mean you renew.?

I’ve had a season ticket for the last forty years so I’ll leave you to work that one out for yourself, and no, it doesn’t mean I’ll renew. It means I’m massively pissed off and unlikely too.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2023 13:45]

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 14:15 - Jun 14 with 1388 viewsWinchesterExile

Irrespective of who did what last year, I don’t want anyone who sat on the Board last year to be sitting on the Board this year. The same people are highly likely to make the same mistakes.

Sorry Nick but it’s not time to move on yet. The post mortem needs to continue until the structure of the club is right which means removing the failures of last season. I have no faith in the current lot to get the managerial decision right let alone anything else.

We’ll all move on and forget about this horrendous season when we’re 10 points clear at the top of the Championship and not before.
Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 11:18 - Jun 15 with 1079 viewsButty101

Anything changed yet?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 06:42 - Jun 16 with 956 viewsBerber

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 10:12 - Jun 14 by SaintNick

Firkin L, don’t tell me you are all in for Boris the Inocent as well?
Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 09:14 - Jun 16 with 904 viewssaints__fan__73

For a day when all things start to change f'k all seemed to happen Nick.

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 13:34 - Jun 16 with 795 viewsTripleNiemi

Have I missed something?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Today Is The Day All Things Start To Change At Southampton FC on 13:44 - Jun 16 with 786 viewscocklebreath

I’m going next Tuesday the day everything happens

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024