Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caicedo Liverpool 07:58 - Aug 11 with 1978 viewsHeisenberg

111m for Caicedo. Absolute madness.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Caicedo Liverpool on 08:30 - Aug 11 with 1923 viewsPatfromPoole

And yet Milner has gone to Brighton on a free.

Well run club, Brighton.

Wonder if they might bid for Ward-Prowse…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Caicedo Liverpool on 08:34 - Aug 11 with 1911 viewscocklebreath

Brighton must be the best around for getting players on the cheap and selling for over the odds , woukd be funny if they bought Lavia for £50 million and sold to Liverpool for £120 in a years time. How’s this latest deal sit with Klopp not liking spending money, he’s such a dick.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Caicedo Liverpool on 08:37 - Aug 11 with 1908 viewsPatfromPoole

What a bunch of coonts Liverpool are though.

Pissing us about for a couple of million on Lavia, and then spunking £111 million on another player.

My opinion of that club is never going to improve, I suspect.

Caicedo Liverpool on 09:05 - Aug 11 with 1867 viewsRon11

Caicedo Liverpool on 08:37 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

Pissing us about for a couple of million on Lavia, and then spunking £111 million on another player.

After they tapped up Van Dijk and no doubt a couple of others, Saints should have vowed never to do business with them again. It started with Rodgers and his comments and continued with Klopp.
Caicedo Liverpool on 09:18 - Aug 11 with 1846 viewssaint22

Caicedo Liverpool on 08:34 - Aug 11 by cocklebreath

Brighton must be the best around for getting players on the cheap and selling for over the odds , woukd be funny if they bought Lavia for £50 million and sold to Liverpool for £120 in a years time. How’s this latest deal sit with Klopp not liking spending money, he’s such a dick.

total tool
Caicedo Liverpool on 09:26 - Aug 11 with 1829 viewsdirk_doone

Caicedo Liverpool on 08:34 - Aug 11 by cocklebreath

Tony Bloom is one of the best poker players in the world.

What a brilliant owner he is. He's doing for Brighton what Jack Walker did for Blackburn in the '90s.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Caicedo Liverpool on 10:08 - Aug 11 with 1766 views1885_SFC

I presume Lavia will now be joining Chelsea then?

Old School is Cool

Caicedo Liverpool on 10:18 - Aug 11 with 1748 viewsPatfromPoole

Caicedo Liverpool on 10:08 - Aug 11 by 1885_SFC

I presume Lavia will now be joining Chelsea then?

Or maybe even United, particularly if McTominay goes to West Ham.

And then maybe Ward-Prowse would go to Brighton.

And so the world turns…..

Login to get fewer ads

Caicedo Liverpool on 10:36 - Aug 11 with 1710 viewsBuggalugs

Caicedo Liverpool on 10:18 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

Or maybe even United, particularly if McTominay goes to West Ham.

And then maybe Ward-Prowse would go to Brighton.

And so the world turns…..

I'd love it so much if the ref was proved right with his inside info on Lavia to United.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Caicedo Liverpool on 11:35 - Aug 11 with 1660 viewssolent_toffee

Caicedo Liverpool on 08:37 - Aug 11 by PatfromPoole

This was a quote from the BBC this morning. It’s incredible how biased and delusional the media are when it comes to that lot. They’ve offered about 30 million more than Chelsea did. In a few weeks time, they will be talking about it as though he was a free transfer. Klopponomics up and running for the season.

Liverpool chief executive Billy Hogan comes out of the Moises Caicedo deal with an immense amount of credit.

Whilst Chelsea were constantly linked with the Ecuador midfielder - and had a succession of bids turned down - Hogan worked quietly behind the scenes, establishing what deal was acceptable to Brighton and how to put it together.

In public, their actions have been swift and decisive.

We won't know until he starts playing how big a transfer Caicedo to Liverpool is but the suits at Anfield have definitely out negotiated their counterparts at Stamford Bridge.
Caicedo Liverpool on 11:52 - Aug 11 with 1635 viewsBuggalugs

Caicedo Liverpool on 11:35 - Aug 11 by solent_toffee

This was a quote from the BBC this morning. It’s incredible how biased and delusional the media are when it comes to that lot. They’ve offered about 30 million more than Chelsea did. In a few weeks time, they will be talking about it as though he was a free transfer. Klopponomics up and running for the season.

Liverpool chief executive Billy Hogan comes out of the Moises Caicedo deal with an immense amount of credit.

Whilst Chelsea were constantly linked with the Ecuador midfielder - and had a succession of bids turned down - Hogan worked quietly behind the scenes, establishing what deal was acceptable to Brighton and how to put it together.

We won't know until he starts playing how big a transfer Caicedo to Liverpool is but the suits at Anfield have definitely out negotiated their counterparts at Stamford Bridge.

Caicedo Liverpool on 12:00 - Aug 11 with 1628 viewssaint22

create for spending 111m on a player
Oh do me a favour
Caicedo Liverpool on 12:02 - Aug 11 with 1624 viewscocklebreath

If it was the other way round it’d be Chelsea reckless spending and Liverpool did well to walk away. I can’t stand the media slant on all things Liverpool

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Caicedo Liverpool on 12:29 - Aug 11 with 1589 viewsBuggalugs

[Post edited 11 Aug 2023 12:31]

Caicedo Liverpool on 12:37 - Aug 11 with 1573 viewsTimSaint

Caicedo Liverpool on 12:29 - Aug 11 by Buggalugs

They'll be back, tail between their legs, begging for us to sell them Lavia.

They've showed the world how much cash they have, so come on Saints, tell them the price is now £60m, or no deal. They've pissed us about too much already.

Either that, or simply start Lavia v Norwich tomorrow. He's our player and has another 4 years left on his contract FFS.

TimSaint

Caicedo Liverpool on 12:43 - Aug 11 with 1562 viewsButty101

Caicedo Liverpool on 12:29 - Aug 11 by Buggalugs

Did arrre Jamie say that when Liverpool had bid that much? Liverpool only did as a PR stunt. I’m sure they were never really in for him

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024