Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin praises Aribo after first start 12:23 - Sep 21 with 1406 viewsButty101

This is why im not a football manager. Our boss despite hooking Aribo at half time, thought he had a great game. To my untrained eye, i thought he was dog sh1t.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23801094.southampton-boss-russell-martin-encou

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Martin praises Aribo after first start on 13:54 - Sep 21 with 1312 viewssaintmark1976

Don’t worry Butty, your judgment is fine. Russell Martin however wouldn’t recognise a competent player if he punched him in the face, witness him encouraging Manning to continue to steal a living masquerading as a professional footballer.
Martin praises Aribo after first start on 14:00 - Sep 21 with 1301 viewsNYC_Saint

It reminded me of playing football at school. There were always a few boys who were excellent at athletics but never played football. Every year one them was "given a go" to see if their obvious athleticism could be molded into a good football player ( by hitting hopeful long balls for them to run onto with their pace). Never worked and they looked awful, much like Aribo looked liked never played organized football before on Tuesday night... I reckon if I had his fitness level I would not have looked more out of place than he did.
Martin praises Aribo after first start on 14:03 - Sep 21 with 1297 viewsPatfromPoole

I thought Aribo had won a competition to play on Tuesday.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Martin praises Aribo after first start on 14:10 - Sep 21 with 1262 viewsSonicBoom

I've never seen him play well for us.
Martin praises Aribo after first start on 18:55 - Sep 21 with 1102 viewsGRIM

Martin praises Aribo after first start on 13:54 - Sep 21 by saintmark1976

Don’t worry Butty, your judgment is fine. Russell Martin however wouldn’t recognise a competent player if he punched him in the face, witness him encouraging Manning to continue to steal a living masquerading as a professional footballer.

Did RM honestly say that he was impressed with Aribo on Tuesday.
If that is true then he obviously is not fit to manage our Club (or any club).
You just cannot defend players like Aribo & Manning, they clearly are not good enough.
You could add a few more to that list.
ie.Adam Armstrong + Saku Mara.
Martin praises Aribo after first start on 20:42 - Sep 21 with 1047 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Martin praises Aribo after first start on 14:03 - Sep 21 by PatfromPoole

I thought Aribo had won a competition to play on Tuesday.

In a Samsonite way (not the travel luggage) perhaps Aribo’s footballing skills went west with the haircut? Still not sure what Manning’s excuse could be though!
Martin praises Aribo after first start on 10:29 - Sep 22 with 959 viewssledger

aribo is the laziest so called player i have ever seen,he doesnt track back,he doesnt run forward,death moves quicker than aribo and if martin cant see this he should be sectioned under the mental health act.
Martin praises Aribo after first start on 15:26 - Sep 22 with 871 viewsdirk_doone

He is playing so badly that he could become a regular starter like Ryan Manning.

#EmbraceFailure

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024