Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's 11:05 - Sep 30 with 657 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60958/last-300-tickets-l

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 12:49 - Sep 30 with 585 viewsSonicBoom

Looks like a lot of empty seats
Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 14:53 - Sep 30 with 532 viewsPatfromPoole

Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 12:49 - Sep 30 by SonicBoom

Yeah, I know a lot of fans who like myself gave it a miss, but who have tickets for Rotherham.

Will be a full house next Saturday, methinks.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 11:42 - Oct 1 with 429 viewsSaintNick

Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 14:53 - Sep 30 by PatfromPoole

Yeah, I know a lot of fans who like myself gave it a miss, but who have tickets for Rotherham.

Will be a full house next Saturday, methinks.

Not sure that Rotherham will bring many down and whether we will be able to sell the seats they send back

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 13:54 - Oct 1 with 414 viewsarfurdent

There were a lot of first time visitors in the Kingsland

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 15:31 - Oct 1 with 380 viewsSalisburySaint

Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 12:49 - Sep 30 by SonicBoom

Loads of supporters unable to get there due to train strike
Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 15:50 - Oct 1 with 359 views1ASIN12

Last 300 Tickets Left For Leeds United Clash At St Mary's on 11:42 - Oct 1 by SaintNick

Not sure that Rotherham will bring many down and whether we will be able to sell the seats they send back

Rotherham have an allocation of just over 1400 and they are still on sale .

Like you say we will be able to sell block 43 and some of 44 but I doubt we will need to .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024