Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt 15:58 - Dec 13 with 1582 viewsSaintNick

On Saturday at Watford Wesley Houedt was given far more stick than his time at Southampton FC deserved, here are 20 bigger Villains

Dean Richards
Andy Townsend
Danny Wallace ( Still kept Bob Higgins as his agent after Higgins was exposed)
Rodney Wallace (as above)
Ray Wallace (Ditto)
Neil Ruddock
David Speedie
Dejan Lovren
Jason Puncheon
Ian Branfoot
Alan Ball ( Public enemy number 1 after leaving as manager)
Dave Jones
Glenn Hoddle
Carlton Palmer
Hassan Kachloul
Augustin Delgado
Harry Redknapp
Virgil Van Dijk
Pablo Osvaldo
Victor Wanyama

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 16:04 - Dec 13 with 1573 viewsfranniesTache

Branfoot and Redknapp are leagues ahead of the others there.

You've also missed out Askham, Lowe and (for some) Gao
20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 16:13 - Dec 13 with 1550 viewsButty101

Are you judging them as villans in the eyes of saints fans? If so you cane remove this lot

Ray Wallace (Ditto)
Neil Ruddock
Jason Puncheon
Augustin Delgado
Pablo Osvaldo
Victor Wanyama

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 16:58 - Dec 13 with 1497 viewssaintwizzler

All the hatred aimed at Hoedt upset Bazunu so much he had tears in his eyes and made him miss the daisy cutter equaliser.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 17:42 - Dec 13 with 1450 viewsSonicBoom

Oh come on Nick, everyone loves a pantomime villain. I'm sure little Wesley is fine now.
20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 17:57 - Dec 13 with 1432 viewscocklebreath

No Lallana ffs little rat

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 18:07 - Dec 13 with 1427 viewsTimSaint

Further defence lol

Nobody else on your list was playing at Watford :-)

Shame he didn't make a blunder against us that cost his team a point in injury time, like he did last night !!

TimSaint

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 08:54 - Dec 14 with 1240 viewstttdcs

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 18:07 - Dec 13 by TimSaint

Further defence lol

Nobody else on your list was playing at Watford :-)

Shame he didn't make a blunder against us that cost his team a point in injury time, like he did last night !!

Hassan Kachloul refused to play? Yet he is on the Saints Podcast Banner
20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 13:40 - Dec 14 with 1185 viewsSFC_Referee

In complete agreement there, as I don’t get why the fans were booing him?
As I wasn’t expecting him to get the same levels of respect as Lambert got, but with that reaction I wonder what would happen if we played West Ham and Prowse was playing? As you’d think that for everything he’s done he’d get a cheer, but from the way many were acting towards Hoedt, I’m starting to second guess…

As yeah he was trash for us, but that’s exactly why we sold him, and he didn’t play that much. But that’s about it, just the same for many other Southampton let downs, yet we never seem to boo them

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Login to get fewer ads

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 1178 viewsHollywood56

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 16:13 - Dec 13 by Butty101

Are you judging them as villans in the eyes of saints fans? If so you cane remove this lot

Ray Wallace (Ditto)
Neil Ruddock
Jason Puncheon
Augustin Delgado
Pablo Osvaldo
Victor Wanyama

And Alan Ball, I was there when he brought Steve Williams through.
20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 1176 viewsHollywood56

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 17:57 - Dec 13 by cocklebreath

No Lallana ffs little rat

And Livremento
20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 14:03 - Dec 14 with 1153 viewsSFC_Referee

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 13:43 - Dec 14 by Hollywood56

And Livremento

Why Livermento though? As I certainly wouldn’t applaud him or anything, but he never lied about staying like Lallana and left when we went down and didn’t look the best, whilst lallana did almost the opposite to all of that

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 15:32 - Dec 14 with 1131 viewscocklebreath

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 13:43 - Dec 14 by Hollywood56

And Livremento

Not for me

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 15:56 - Dec 14 with 1114 viewsButty101

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 15:32 - Dec 14 by cocklebreath

Not for me

Nor me he had to be flogged at that money. He could easily have got injured again and been worth nothing.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 19:04 - Dec 15 with 1006 viewsSaintNick

20 Bigger Villains Than Wesley Hoedt on 16:13 - Dec 13 by Butty101

Ray Wallace (Ditto)
Neil Ruddock
Jason Puncheon
Augustin Delgado
Pablo Osvaldo
Victor Wanyama

Why would I remove them, some were heroes, but they all left in dubious circumstances.

Danny Wallace gave us great service, I don't blame him for leaving he had done his time, but to keep Higgins as your agent was not good, ditto his brothers particularly Rodney who at the instructions of his "agent ran down his contract so he left for peanuts. Raymond was just an insignificant bystander but guilty of the same charges.

Neil Ruddock likewise tapped up by Terry Venables and ran down his contract with Spurs offering peanuts.

Jason Puncheon threw his toys out of the pram and demanded to go out on loan when dropped for youngster Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, came back with his tail between his legs when we went back to the Premier League, signed a new deal and then demanded to leave again 6 weeks later.

Augustin Delgado & Pable Osvaldo are you serious when you say no one considers them villains for turning up on big wages and then refusing to play.

Wanyama is a difficult one, people forget he initially refused to play when we didn't let him go in the summer of 2015 and although I wouldnt accuse him of not putting in a shift still more deserving than Hoedt for the way he wanted out

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024