Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger 09:15 - Dec 25 with 1295 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/61542/southampton-make-m

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 09:24 - Dec 25 with 1275 viewsPatfromPoole

A change of manager at United may be a problem here, I fear…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 09:35 - Dec 25 with 1264 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 09:24 - Dec 25 by PatfromPoole

A change of manager at United may be a problem here, I fear…..

When managers go to Manchester United they know they need instant success, when given the option of relying on an untried 21 year old coming back from injury or spending a few bob, the choice will be simple and a plane ticket to Southampton will be issued to Diallo

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 09:42 - Dec 25 with 1255 viewsRon11

Lets hope they go for a striker next.
Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 10:24 - Dec 25 with 1214 viewsPatfromPoole

I watched quite a bit of Sunderland last season on the telly.

Diallo is very good and was great for them. Has a great free-kick on him.

Does like a dive though……

Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 11:17 - Dec 25 with 1160 viewsGRIM

Oh no, here we go again, taking another injury prone player.
He's been out all season with a knee injury so even if we take him it will take him a couple of months to get get up to full speed, we need players that can come in & make an immediate impact.
Will we never learn, I think have now become a target for clubs trying to offloads their crocks.
We're going to need a much bigger treatment room the way we are going.
And by the way he is NOT a striker.
Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 11:54 - Dec 25 with 1107 viewssaint22

Do we REALLY need a winger?? Fraser Edozie Amo Armstrong Sulemana etc etc
We NEED a fkn striker it’s not brain surgery FFS
Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 22:05 - Dec 25 with 766 viewsgrumpy

What on earth do we want a winger,is going to charge into the box on his own and score,did I read that hes been injured? give me strength........
Southampton Make Move For Manchester United Winger on 23:23 - Dec 25 with 709 viewsPatfromPoole

When I watched him for Sunderland, he looked more like an Alcaraz-type attacking midfielder to me; more so than a winger.

Which makes me wonder if Alcaraz may be off fairly soon….

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024