Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock to Forest 15:08 - Mar 23 with 11884 viewsBAWHoops

This has got disaster for QPR written all over it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2587257/Warnock-poised-replace

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Warnock to Forest on 15:10 - Mar 23 with 6282 viewsWeaverQPR

Unless he loans Taarabt i'm not overly concerned.

@WeavQPR

Warnock to Forest on 15:25 - Mar 23 with 6195 viewsTHEBUSH

What the great Billy Davies getting the sack, I can't believe it
Warnock to Forest on 15:26 - Mar 23 with 6184 viewsWatford_Ranger

Doubt his heart would really be in it as I felt it wasn't at Leeds
Warnock to Forest on 16:11 - Mar 23 with 6027 viewsElHoop

Can't believe that Davies is still there.

Tick tock tick tock....
Warnock to Forest on 16:48 - Mar 23 with 5851 viewsfrancisbowles

Would he want to move up 'North' again? Would this owner offer him DOF for following years?
Warnock to Forest on 17:38 - Mar 23 with 5706 viewsTacticalR

Perhaps Forest should have hung on to McClaren?

Air hostess clique

Warnock to Forest on 23:04 - Mar 23 with 5310 viewsBakes

Stan Collymore just tweeted that NW was due to be on talksport 2moro morning but has cancelled.

Hmmmm.....

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Warnock to Forest on 23:12 - Mar 23 with 5287 viewsLblock

I also hear he's tweeted that Droopy has been sacked by Florist

The big question is will NW sign the sewer rat Diouf and play him up front in a Jamie Mackie wonderland?

This could be interesting - hopefully Florist will implode further but you just get that feeling that IF it was true.......

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock to Forest on 23:36 - Mar 23 with 5237 viewsdaveB

thats a shame as Forest have a good squad but looked like they were going to miss out. You just know we'll end up playing them in the playoffs now
Warnock to Forest on 00:07 - Mar 24 with 5188 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I hope he doesn't, he'd be very good for them and I don't want that because I fücking hate those notts forest bastardš. If we play them in the play offs I think I'll die! I'd rather boil my own head and I can just see the morbid inevitability of it all.
Warnock to Forest on 01:19 - Mar 24 with 5135 viewshamptonhillhoop

Warnock to Forest on 00:07 - Mar 24 by Pablo_Hoopsta

I hope he doesn't, he'd be very good for them and I don't want that because I fücking hate those notts forest bastardš. If we play them in the play offs I think I'll die! I'd rather boil my own head and I can just see the morbid inevitability of it all.

If they do that it's desperation time for forest. Have we turned into a group of fans that are scared of everything? We are comfortably in the play offs. When we get there we have to raise the roof. Personally I'd love Derby in the final because I think we'd win because they're not that good. Let's be a bit more positive
Warnock to Forest on 01:36 - Mar 24 with 5120 viewsDylanP

People, people .. its the Daily Mail. They are to journalism what McDonalds are to fancy cuisine. Why would you believe a word of it?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Warnock to Forest on 01:47 - Mar 24 with 5109 viewsNorthernr

Warnock to Forest on 01:36 - Mar 24 by DylanP

People, people .. its the Daily Mail. They are to journalism what McDonalds are to fancy cuisine. Why would you believe a word of it?

All over the Telegraph newsroom today as well.

I wish Warnock would follow through on his oft-made promise. He's just about done now, take a boardroom job somewhere if you must.
Warnock to Forest on 03:06 - Mar 24 with 5086 viewsRangersAreBack

Think this may be a good fit. Be just our luck to face a Forest team bouyed by new manager syndrome.
Warnock to Forest on 03:11 - Mar 24 with 5083 viewsFredManRave

Warnock to Forest on 01:47 - Mar 24 by Northernr

All over the Telegraph newsroom today as well.

I wish Warnock would follow through on his oft-made promise. He's just about done now, take a boardroom job somewhere if you must.

Agreed. Where is my fcuking email (King) Warnock?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Warnock to Forest on 10:00 - Mar 24 with 4902 viewsTonto

Davies and his staff have not turned up for training this morning...

getting their P45s?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Warnock to Forest on 10:02 - Mar 24 with 4895 viewsElHoop

Tick tock tick tock.....

[Post edited 24 Mar 2014 10:02]
Warnock to Forest on 10:27 - Mar 24 with 4824 viewsJonDoeman

Liking the 'Davies sacked' aspect of this, nasty piece of work, & he was seriously losing the plot lately.

It Is What It Is !!

Warnock to Forest on 10:31 - Mar 24 with 4808 viewsqprmeath

Surely Super Jamie Mackie will be player manager
Warnock to Forest on 10:36 - Mar 24 with 4787 viewsHunterhoop

Whilst this is highly amusing that such a detestable man as Billy Davies is getting the tin tack, Warnock taking over is has "revitalised Forest gain momentum and before despatching opposition in the play offs to return to the promised land".

I still think Forest are the team we're least suited to playing - all bluster, pace, energy and attacking players. They've looked off colour in recent weeks but if a new manager gets them going they are an attacking force.

Any teams who have actually realised we're not that good and have "had a go" have caused us problems. I'm convinced a Warnock led Forest would definitely "have a go".

God knows where we want to finish in the plays offs. 3rd or 4th? 4th or 5th will almost certainly mean Wigan. 3rd could mean Reading or Brighton (great) or Forest (not great). 6th will almost certainly mean Derby.
Warnock to Forest on 10:37 - Mar 24 with 4786 viewsfreddieeddie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26712368

Davies and staff don't turn up for training on Monday. That is him gone then for sure

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Warnock to Forest on 10:47 - Mar 24 with 4727 viewslondonscottish

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/24/neil-warnock-replace-billy-davie

It's getting closer.....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Warnock to Forest on 11:17 - Mar 24 with 4666 viewsngbqpr

Whilst Billy is clearly a nutcase and Warnock would steady the ship, bear in mind Forest still have an injury list to rival ours, with key players like Reid, Lansbury, Cohen, Hobbs & Wilson all out - so them suddenly storming to a run of straight wins is not a given

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Warnock to Forest on 11:50 - Mar 24 with 4559 viewsTacticalR

Warnock to Forest on 10:36 - Mar 24 by Hunterhoop

Whilst this is highly amusing that such a detestable man as Billy Davies is getting the tin tack, Warnock taking over is has "revitalised Forest gain momentum and before despatching opposition in the play offs to return to the promised land".

I still think Forest are the team we're least suited to playing - all bluster, pace, energy and attacking players. They've looked off colour in recent weeks but if a new manager gets them going they are an attacking force.

Any teams who have actually realised we're not that good and have "had a go" have caused us problems. I'm convinced a Warnock led Forest would definitely "have a go".

God knows where we want to finish in the plays offs. 3rd or 4th? 4th or 5th will almost certainly mean Wigan. 3rd could mean Reading or Brighton (great) or Forest (not great). 6th will almost certainly mean Derby.

Yes, does it make a huge difference? Forest had no problems beating us with Billy Davies in charge and that clodhopper Greg Halford up front.

Air hostess clique

Warnock to Forest on 12:25 - Mar 24 with 4480 viewssimmo

Will be official soon. It's not going to be a good thing for us, especially with how poor they have been recently. I bet our Jamie is happy with that :-)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024