Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry wants it then 17:37 - Mar 30 with 10714 viewsDarran

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9240830/premier-league-swansea-man

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry wants it then on 14:37 - Mar 31 with 1164 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 14:18 - Mar 31 by lifelong

My main concern, if Garry Monk gets the job, is what players is he going to attract to the club for next season?

There is a possibility that Laudrup could be back in employment in the summer and some of the players he brought here could follow him out of the club. These players will need replacing with players of a similar or better standard and one of the main attractions for a player joining any club, in my opinion, is the manager.

Not it's not it's the money.

Garry wants it then on 14:59 - Mar 31 with 1125 viewsSpratty

Garry wants it then on 14:37 - Mar 31 by Darran

Not it's not it's the money.

Why ain't they all playing in Russia then?
Garry wants it then on 15:01 - Mar 31 with 1124 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 14:59 - Mar 31 by Spratty

Why ain't they all playing in Russia then?

For who?

Garry wants it then on 15:05 - Mar 31 with 1111 viewsSpratty

Garry wants it then on 15:01 - Mar 31 by Darran

For who?

Whoever is currently paying the most with all that lovely dosh floating about - given that is the most important thing to them.
Garry wants it then on 15:09 - Mar 31 with 1108 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 15:05 - Mar 31 by Spratty

Whoever is currently paying the most with all that lovely dosh floating about - given that is the most important thing to them.

You must be out of your mind.
You honestly think a player would comes to us because Laudrup was manager if he could get more money elsewhere?

Garry wants it then on 15:15 - Mar 31 with 1094 viewsBaker

Garry wants it then on 15:09 - Mar 31 by Darran

You honestly think a player would comes to us because Laudrup was manager if he could get more money elsewhere?

Like Tom Ince?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Garry wants it then on 15:16 - Mar 31 with 1092 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Garry wants it then on 15:09 - Mar 31 by Darran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Michael-Laudrup-set-lu

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Garry wants it then on 15:32 - Mar 31 with 1065 viewsDr_Winston

Garry wants it then on 11:20 - Mar 31 by JackSomething

The board have put themselves in a tough position. They obviously want Garry to succeed and become our permanent manger, but that rightly raises concerns about our transfer policy, as once Bayram was out of the picture, it seemed the Championship was the only place we felt happy shopping.

The trouble is, if Garry doesn't do well enough over the last 6 games and we appoint someone else, are the board going to want to keep Garry here and groom him for the future? Not many managers would be happy with that situation.

For me, keeping us up shouldn't be the deciding factor in Garry getting the job, as I don't think we were ever going to get relegated, whether ML or Monk was in charge. If he gets say, 10 points from the last 6 games, then he's got a good case, but the transfer worry is still there.

If Garry gets the job, I'd like to see an experienced person come in as Director of Football/General Manager. Garry handles training and picks the team, also working closely to identify and sign players with the new guy. No one comes in who he doesn't want, but he doesn't have to find players himself.

I'm still of the opinion that Emnes and N'Gog were signed in January because ML had basically stopped caring about signings once Bayram was excluded. Should Garry get the job and then we make permanent deals for the likes of Emnes, then I don't think anyone among the support is going to be happy.

"I'm still of the opinion that Emnes and N'Gog were signed in January because ML had basically stopped caring about signings once Bayram was excluded"

There's a lot of truth in that IMO. Question is did we settle for them as they were literally all we could get at the last minute after spending the window suggesting others to Laudrup and getting the knock back, or were they players that Huw was gagging to sign and was bringing in regardless?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Garry wants it then on 15:48 - Mar 31 with 1041 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 15:16 - Mar 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Michael-Laudrup-set-lu

And you actually believe that WBA were prepared to pay him double?
More bollox from the EP in my opinion.

Garry wants it then on 15:59 - Mar 31 with 1025 viewsSwanzay

I dont think Monk is ready yet by a long way for reasons previously mentioned/debated on here.
Whoever the club decide is on their shortlist, they need to make sure he doesn't have a complete and utter kunt as his agent to upset team stance.
Garry wants it then on 15:59 - Mar 31 with 1025 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Garry wants it then on 15:48 - Mar 31 by Darran

And you actually believe that WBA were prepared to pay him double?
More bollox from the EP in my opinion.

Whether it was double or not isn't the point. I'm prepared to believe - and it was widely accepted and noted at the time - that WBA offered him a bigger financial package, but he chose to come to us for other reasons, one of which was the manager.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Garry wants it then on 16:02 - Mar 31 with 1011 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 15:59 - Mar 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Whether it was double or not isn't the point. I'm prepared to believe - and it was widely accepted and noted at the time - that WBA offered him a bigger financial package, but he chose to come to us for other reasons, one of which was the manager.

Funny thing I have actually been told he's had the hump on since Loudstrop went so there might be a little truth in it.
It's not the norm though most players are only interested in one thing and that's the dosh.

Garry wants it then on 16:27 - Mar 31 with 978 viewsRogueTrooper

I think Garry is the best man for the job, the bottom four are currently playing under exotic foreign managers with experience, half the people on here would swap Garry for Ole Bloody Solskjaer using the foreign bloke with loads of contacts logic.

I'd be tempted by Marcelo Biesla only if Garry Monk didnt want the job. We've always done well with unfancied players and managers. God knows who we would have ended up with instead of Martinez and Rodgers if some of the clowns on here were in charge.

Promoting our old captain didn't work out too badly last time for us did it?

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Garry wants it then on 16:32 - Mar 31 with 967 viewsicecoldjack

Garry wants it then on 15:16 - Mar 31 by FearOfAJackPlanet

What you have there by proving yet again that Darren is on his Anti-Laudrup agenda thingy is what shall be referred to from now as a Darrenism!!

A Darrenism - is a statement made but is factually incorrect .

example of a Darrenism " You must be out of your mind.
You honestly think a player would comes to us because Laudrup was manager if he could get more money elsewhere? "

Proof of the Darrenism. "Jose canas turns down double the amount of salary on offer at WBA to sign for Micheal Laudrup at Swansea "

Garry wants it then on 16:37 - Mar 31 with 956 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 16:32 - Mar 31 by icecoldjack

What you have there by proving yet again that Darren is on his Anti-Laudrup agenda thingy is what shall be referred to from now as a Darrenism!!

A Darrenism - is a statement made but is factually incorrect .

example of a Darrenism " You must be out of your mind.
You honestly think a player would comes to us because Laudrup was manager if he could get more money elsewhere? "

Proof of the Darrenism. "Jose canas turns down double the amount of salary on offer at WBA to sign for Micheal Laudrup at Swansea "

This isn't about Laudrup,sorry about that.

Garry wants it then on 16:39 - Mar 31 with 913 viewsicecoldjack

Done like a kipper yet again then Darren ..
Garry wants it then on 16:42 - Mar 31 with 908 viewslifelong

Garry wants it then on 16:27 - Mar 31 by RogueTrooper

I think Garry is the best man for the job, the bottom four are currently playing under exotic foreign managers with experience, half the people on here would swap Garry for Ole Bloody Solskjaer using the foreign bloke with loads of contacts logic.

I'd be tempted by Marcelo Biesla only if Garry Monk didnt want the job. We've always done well with unfancied players and managers. God knows who we would have ended up with instead of Martinez and Rodgers if some of the clowns on here were in charge.

So are you saying if Garry Monk had taken over instead of when Laudrup did he would have attracted the likes of Michu, Chico, Hernandez, Canas and Bony to the club?
Garry wants it then on 16:43 - Mar 31 with 907 viewsicecoldjack

Garry wants it then on 16:39 - Mar 31 by icecoldjack

I look forward to highlighting the next "Darrenism" on this and many other boards .

You should visit thejackarmy.net more often by the way, i like the idea of you stalking all the message boards looking for potential victims to swear at ..
Garry wants it then on 16:43 - Mar 31 with 905 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 16:39 - Mar 31 by icecoldjack

Not done as much as you earlier though,at least everyone is starting to see you're anti Swansea City and pro Laudrup anyway.

All those years of being a long term sufferer of failure and shite football have got to you.

Garry wants it then on 16:51 - Mar 31 with 874 viewsOldjack

Garry wants it then on 14:18 - Mar 31 by lifelong

My main concern, if Garry Monk gets the job, is what players is he going to attract to the club for next season?

There is a possibility that Laudrup could be back in employment in the summer and some of the players he brought here could follow him out of the club. These players will need replacing with players of a similar or better standard and one of the main attractions for a player joining any club, in my opinion, is the manager.

my thoughts as well fluffchucker

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Garry wants it then on 16:54 - Mar 31 with 868 viewsicecoldjack

Garry wants it then on 16:27 - Mar 31 by RogueTrooper

Interesting viewpoint regarding god knows who we would have ended up with .

Brenden was 4th choice for the Swans job,you do know that right ?

Martinez was in contention with Gary speed,dean saunders and joe royale, though im guessing Bobby was a bit cheaper than the others !
Garry wants it then on 16:55 - Mar 31 with 865 viewsicecoldjack

Garry wants it then on 16:43 - Mar 31 by Darran

Not done as much as you earlier though,at least everyone is starting to see you're anti Swansea City and pro Laudrup anyway.

All those years of being a long term sufferer of failure and shite football have got to you.

Rightio my lovely,whatever you say ..
Garry wants it then on 16:56 - Mar 31 with 862 viewsApeShit

Garry wants it then on 16:42 - Mar 31 by lifelong

So are you saying if Garry Monk had taken over instead of when Laudrup did he would have attracted the likes of Michu, Chico, Hernandez, Canas and Bony to the club?

This, Laudrup was definitely a factor in Michu, Hernandez, Chico and Canas signing. Not too sure about Bony.
Garry wants it then on 16:58 - Mar 31 with 857 viewsDarran

Garry wants it then on 16:42 - Mar 31 by lifelong

No we'd have attracted different players,oh and everyone reckons Laudrup didn't sign Bony. B

Garry wants it then on 17:05 - Mar 31 with 847 viewsicecoldjack

Garry wants it then on 16:58 - Mar 31 by Darran

No we'd have attracted different players,oh and everyone reckons Laudrup didn't sign Bony. B

Yeah we would have definatly attracted different players...emnes,adomah,N'gog etc .
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024