Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40593 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Apr 13 with 2128 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Apr 13 by TheArtChappy

Michu out with ankle injury I've seen on Twitter

Monk just said same thing.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:03 - Apr 13 with 2128 viewsC_jack

"Yeah.. Michu.. umm.. felt his ankle yesterday and umm.. decided that it was sore and so we didn't want to risk it"

Will he play another game for us?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:05 - Apr 13 with 2113 viewsCooperman

Injury has forced me to the sofa today, but wherever you are unite as one and get behind the team. Good luck boys.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Apr 13 with 2102 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Think the selection of Ba might suit us actually, he's less mobile and i think Ash will be able to pick him up more easily
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Apr 13 with 2094 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Apr 13 by TheArtChappy

Michu out with ankle injury I've seen on Twitter

Confirmed it on Sky

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 with 1986 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should be 0-1.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Apr 13 with 1963 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Should be 0-1.

I swear I would have put that away.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Apr 13 with 1957 viewsharemscarem

I just joined the game. How has the start been?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Apr 13 with 1955 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:14 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Should be 0-1.

Big let off, disappointing to see three of the boys watching on the edge of the box
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1935 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Apr 13 by haremscarem

I just joined the game. How has the start been?

Great first 4 mins, since then Chelsea have looked dangerous and should be one up.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 with 1931 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It baffles me why Taylor hasn't replaced either Rangel or Davies in recent months. Even Tiendali could do a better job than both of them have done over the past few months.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 1892 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Apr 13 by Banosswan

Great first 4 mins, since then Chelsea have looked dangerous and should be one up.

Thanks!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Apr 13 with 1880 viewsepaul

BEASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1853 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico should be off.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1840 viewsepaul

Bluddy hell Chico you on a suicide mission

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1840 viewsharemscarem

FFS!!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1839 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Well done chico let your head go so early
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1827 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow, he took his time to give that.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1822 viewsCooperman

Can I be the first to say 'oh ferk'.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Apr 13 with 1819 viewsBanosswan

WTF???

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1816 viewsunion_jack

What a tw@t! Right decision though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1813 viewsGiant_Penguins

ffs
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1804 viewsCWJack

Stupid from Chico... deserves a red card.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 with 1789 viewsBLAZE

We're f*cked.

But why did Dowd take so long?
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Apr 13 with 1755 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Apr 13 by CWJack

Stupid from Chico... deserves a red card.

Bollux he wasnt going to give a card until that c*nt Terry and the rest got in his face

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024