Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40906 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Apr 13 with 2279 viewsDrizzy

Oh FFS David Ngog coming on.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Apr 13 with 2263 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Apr 13 by epaul

10 men you tool

Ideally it would be 11.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Apr 13 with 2274 viewsunion_jack

N'gog on. Our prayers answered?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:43 - Apr 13 with 2219 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That goal was coming as a result of us having no organisation at the back. When they attack us we do not have two lines of 4, we have our back four and then whichever midfielders feel like coming back and doing a bit of defending.

And yes, I would blame that goal on Vorm. I would expect a Premier League keeper to save that.

Did football manager 2014 tell you that?

Unless you have something constructive to say - don't! Everything that comes from you is full of vitriol towards our team. You seem to criticise for the sake of criticising.

We still have players probing forward and Routs is certainly hungry for a goal along with Bony.

Game still on for now.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Apr 13 with 2170 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poor from Vorm again.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Apr 13 with 2179 viewsjacksfullaces

monks quite easy to read really. in a situation we are very unlikely to win bring on a poor striker who he hopes can turn both the game and their career around in an unlikely change of form.

gamble gamble
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:44 - Apr 13 with 2165 viewsepaul

60 fukin yards away and Dowd gives a corner. The c*nt is sh*tting on us big style

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 2090 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People leaving already, they're a disgrace to our club.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 2092 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Apr 13 by Danielswan

Vorm? ....ffs

Yep! Vorm! FFS!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Apr 13 with 2044 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Was Shelvey taken off at half time?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Apr 13 with 2024 viewsCooperman

Shelvey looks lost now. Get JDG on for ten mins.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:50 - Apr 13 with 1997 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Was Shelvey taken off at half time?

Haven't you got anything better to do?
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Apr 13 with 1975 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Apr 13 by Cooperman

Not too sure he wants to break up the team. Saying that, we can afford to push forward a bit as another goal won't hurt our gd too much.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Apr 13 with 1974 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:49 - Apr 13 by Cooperman

This I agree with - should really have come on sooner but I guess we're here to watch Ngog as our last sub.

Correction - On for Britton.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:52]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 1863 viewsharemscarem

Uhhh that was close! Damn!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:56 - Apr 13 with 1835 viewsbrightonjack

Comment on BBC news site "Pete in York, via text: Boring negative football. I wouldn't want to be a Chelsea fan. Never mind how many trophies they win."

So true. Personally I'm very proud of the way the Swans played today. Apart from Chico of course.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:57]
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Apr 13 with 1749 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:56 - Apr 13 by brightonjack

Comment on BBC news site "Pete in York, via text: Boring negative football. I wouldn't want to be a Chelsea fan. Never mind how many trophies they win."

So true. Personally I'm very proud of the way the Swans played today. Apart from Chico of course.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:57]

If their 24 shots this game is considered boring football, what on Earth would you describe our football as?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 1632 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The horrible old adage in football of showing great spirit, but not getting the result. Todays performance has personified that and i hope Chico is held accountable for 2 minutes of stupidity
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 1629 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If their 24 shots this game is considered boring football, what on Earth would you describe our football as?

Stylish, classy, pretty. Not technically perfect but a joy to watch usually.

FFS man, we're 1 player down against Chelsea and still going forward. What more do you want?
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:01 - Apr 13 with 1629 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:58 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Really, have you any understanding if the game at all? I'm being serious.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:02 - Apr 13 with 1609 viewswaynekerr55

Story of our season. Chronic indiscipline and/or stupid mistakes cost us. 3 cup finals to go!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:02 - Apr 13 with 1589 viewsJackoBoostardo

FFS - You're boring as fukk.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:03 - Apr 13 with 1568 viewsSgorioFruit

3 points above safety, 4 games left
west brom have one game in hand, and sunderland have 2 games in hand.

oh crap

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:04 - Apr 13 with 1550 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:02 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

Story of our season. Chronic indiscipline and/or stupid mistakes cost us. 3 cup finals to go!

4?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:04 - Apr 13 with 1529 viewsunion_jack

Even after that defeat I am unusually sanguine about our chances.

They fought well and played for the shirt so put that into the final games and we'll get enough points IMO. It was going to be difficult even if Chico hadn't been so stupid.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024