Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40905 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Apr 13 with 1949 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching us at Hull last week made me not want to go today or to any of our remaining matches. I am not paying such high prices to watch that garbage.

Through good times and bad times - a true fan will attend to support their team as well as we can.

You are not a fan.

Where were you when we were in the lower echelon on the leagues? Nowhere near our club that's for sure.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 1914 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

Through good times and bad times - a true fan will attend to support their team as well as we can.

You are not a fan.

Where were you when we were in the lower echelon on the leagues? Nowhere near our club that's for sure.

Not everyone can afford to watch us every game.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 1929 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Apr 13 by union_jack

He didn't get a lot wrong to be honest. Certainly the big decisions were right so we can't really complain.

Only one person to blame tonight and hopefully he will take a long hard look at himself. If Amat performs well against Newcastle, can't see him playing again this season.

We can do Newcastle if the attitude is right, I have no doubt. Garry, earn your bucks!

^^^ this

Deal with the knock downs from Cisse and the game is ours

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Apr 13 with 1871 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

^^^ this

Deal with the knock downs from Cisse and the game is ours

On a NSR related subject, how do you get the little arrows before 'this' on your post??.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 1862 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Apr 13 by union_jack

On a NSR related subject, how do you get the little arrows before 'this' on your post??.

Above the "6" on my laptop

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Apr 13 with 1835 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:32 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

Above the "6" on my laptop

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hee Hee!! I'm on an iPad but found it.

Cheers Wayne!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Apr 13 with 1789 viewslibertine

this was one we were going to lose anyway but now we've lost our lazy defender but is that sucha bad thing I wonder amat was allright

what about ngog difficult for him to get in the game

taking Hernandez off was not a good move though.

commentator said that gary has a problem making knee jerk decisions and then regretting them later on.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:53 - Apr 13 with 1715 viewsDr_Winston

You can call it a brave and battling performance but I was disappointed by the lack of workrate and effort on display from a number of players. Shelvey in particular barely broke into a sweat second half, ambling about midfield without a care in the world.

Ten men or not, we didn't press Chelsea at all in the second half, comfortable to put aimless kick after aimless kick down Terry & Cahill's throats. Vorm's pass completion rate must have just broken 50%.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:55 - Apr 13 with 1695 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Apr 13 by libertine

this was one we were going to lose anyway but now we've lost our lazy defender but is that sucha bad thing I wonder amat was allright

what about ngog difficult for him to get in the game

taking Hernandez off was not a good move though.

commentator said that gary has a problem making knee jerk decisions and then regretting them later on.

I think Garry wants to be seen as making brave decisions. When they go right, they are inspired. However.....

Hernandez going off was probably marginally right. Both Bony and Shelvey were more capable of carving a goal out from nothing. Not a lot in it though.

Onwards to Newcastle. Bit if belief, confidence and passion and we'll get something. What worries me however is that they have lost a God knows his many games. They have to come good at some point. Newcastle that is!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:59 - Apr 13 with 1667 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:53 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

You can call it a brave and battling performance but I was disappointed by the lack of workrate and effort on display from a number of players. Shelvey in particular barely broke into a sweat second half, ambling about midfield without a care in the world.

Ten men or not, we didn't press Chelsea at all in the second half, comfortable to put aimless kick after aimless kick down Terry & Cahill's throats. Vorm's pass completion rate must have just broken 50%.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I will get slated for this, but I thought Shelvey strolled about too much, didn't close down as others did.
For the goal, Ash, being on his own in the middle, should have simply taken a step forward and caught Ba offside. Simple.

But I also thought that we battled well, all we needed was a break, and on another day Routs would have tucked that one home.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:01 - Apr 13 with 1653 viewsDr_Winston

Simple ball straight down the middle did us, as it does so often. Ash f*cked up, and so did Vorm.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:02 - Apr 13 with 1644 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:01 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

Simple ball straight down the middle did us, as it does so often. Ash f*cked up, and so did Vorm.

Transition phase. The one thing we've been awful at all season.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Apr 13 with 1623 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:02 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

That ball has to be dealt with. There's hesitancy all through our back line.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:08 - Apr 13 with 1598 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:02 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

I'd like to have seen Ash be more committed to tackling Ba. None of our players seem to go to ground when tackling. I'm sure this is more tactical rather than lacking passion, but it would be good to see.

Firm, as said on another thread needn't have come off his line so much.

But yes, these long balls down the middle have caught us out too many times this season.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Apr 13 with 1572 viewsOldjack

Oi theres only so many of them you can take before one gets through .

The bigger picture is we lost with our heads held high

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Apr 13 with 1564 viewsmichael_petersen

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 02:02 - Apr 13 by jackharris

Yes let's hope so Libs! 'Garry Monk's Black and White Army!'
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 2:06]

OH YEAH

HA HA HA HA HA

I just love the results from this weekend's matches. Especially todays match against Chelsea. Hope the ogly ducklings from Wales will get what they deserve, that is relegation. Do you miss Michael now? Oh no, you all love Garry, Garry, Garry.

Well then, go f#ck your Garry.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:13 - Apr 13 with 1554 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

That ball has to be dealt with. There's hesitancy all through our back line.

We've lost all confidence in 1 V 1 defending... but...

every time a team plays direct they are onto our back 4 in a flash. There was one time in the 2nd half when Shelvey and 2 others pressed the ball that they had no chance of winning and Willian took all 3 of them out of the game with a simple header.

Should we stay up I'd like to hope that in pre season irrelevant stupid shuttle runs are replaced by plenty of practice on when to press, when to drop and how to react when we lose the ball

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Apr 13 with 1550 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Apr 13 by michael_petersen

OH YEAH

HA HA HA HA HA

I just love the results from this weekend's matches. Especially todays match against Chelsea. Hope the ogly ducklings from Wales will get what they deserve, that is relegation. Do you miss Michael now? Oh no, you all love Garry, Garry, Garry.

RED SCUM, the drop is inevitable or you
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 19:15]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:16 - Apr 13 with 1531 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Apr 13 by Oldjack

Invertible?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:16 - Apr 13 with 1530 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Apr 13 by Oldjack

Oh dear.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Apr 13 with 1520 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Apr 13 by michael_petersen

OH YEAH

HA HA HA HA HA

Right you complete and utter nonce I live in Garden Village if you are are man enough for a f*cking horse whipping!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Apr 13 with 1505 viewswaynekerr55

OH YEAH

HA HA HA HA HA

Interesting post.

You sound like you need a good w*nk to release some tension

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Apr 13 with 1487 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Apr 13 by jackharris

Right you complete and utter nonce I live in Garden Village if you are are man enough for a f*cking horse whipping!

I'm guessing he's Danish...

Call it a hunch.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Apr 13 with 1473 viewsjackharris

I have now realised that Warwick! But the tw*t can still f*ck off and s*ck Laudrup's little c*ck!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Apr 13 with 1473 viewssnork44

Tut Alan,look at his name more than likely that Mr Petersen is a Laudrup fanboy!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024