Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40588 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Apr 13 with 2037 viewsBanosswan

Using up all of our luck!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Apr 13 with 2031 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

As previously mentioned, todays vocal support is a huge improvement. Let's hope they keep it up.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Apr 13 with 1988 viewsepaul

Awesome support from the Jackarmy faithful
COMMMEEE OOONNN CCCIIITTTYYYYYY
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 17:28]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Apr 13 with 1985 viewsBLAZE

Majestic from the stands. Keep it up lads
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:30 - Apr 13 with 1927 viewsJackoBoostardo

POG working his magic in the East. Keep it up fella!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Apr 13 with 1900 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We've been dreadful the second half. They should have had 2 or 3 goals by now.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Apr 13 with 1878 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This is the negative attitude I've spoken to you about.

FFS - We're one man down and the fact they haven't had two or three goals should surely tell you something!!!

Forgotten about the elements of the game where we've nearly scored?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Apr 13 with 1871 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's 10 men against Chelsea FFS!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Apr 13 with 1846 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

This is the negative attitude I've spoken to you about.

FFS - We're one man down and the fact they haven't had two or three goals should surely tell you something!!!

Forgotten about the elements of the game where we've nearly scored?

I thought that would get your attention. Oh and look, there's the goal. It was coming and they deserve it. We've given them too many excellent chances.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Apr 13 with 1851 viewsharemscarem

DAMN! It was going to be difficult...

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Apr 13 with 1846 viewsgibs0n

:-(
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Apr 13 with 1818 viewsepaul

F*CK IT C*NTS

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Apr 13 with 1818 viewsunion_jack

Well done Vorm! Game over.

Keep the score down.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Apr 13 with 1797 viewsDanielswan

Vorm? ....ffs

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 with 1762 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:33 - Apr 13 by union_jack

It's 10 men against Chelsea FFS!!!

We should have 11 men behind the ball and be defending for our lives. Look how excellent teams like Palace can keep out Chelsea etc when they need too.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 with 1765 viewsBLAZE

Took a little knick but it went straight through him. Should've done better imo
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 with 1750 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought that would get your attention. Oh and look, there's the goal. It was coming and they deserve it. We've given them too many excellent chances.

Fuk off will you!

Go and play on a Cardiff board.

That goal was coming as a result of a deflection from Williams - going to criticise Williams now? Or Vorm? Why break a habit?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 with 1739 viewsGlaisSwan

FFS!!! When is Vorm going to win us a point this season?

Overtime not overnight - Swansea City here to stay

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Apr 13 with 1700 viewsDrizzy

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should have 11 men behind the ball and be defending for our lives. Look how excellent teams like Palace can keep out Chelsea etc when they need too.

Kind of hard to have 11 behind the ball, Dwight.

Vorm should have done better with that. Terrible play in midfield though. One throw in and Matic has waltzed 20 yards right through the centre.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Apr 13 with 1696 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Apr 13 by Danielswan

Vorm? ....ffs

Initially looked that way to me. Maybe I typed too quickly though. I'll wait to see it again.

Why though does Bony always drop back when a winger beats his man. Keep going and hope the ball lands at his feet.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:37 - Apr 13 with 1683 viewsexiledinenglandjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 by BLAZE

Took a little knick but it went straight through him. Should've done better imo

Have to agree, looked a bit soft
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Apr 13 with 1659 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

Fuk off will you!

That goal was coming as a result of a deflection from Williams - going to criticise Williams now? Or Vorm? Why break a habit?

Well said, like you said Fuk off DYSand poison somewhere else school boy

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:38 - Apr 13 with 1646 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

Fuk off will you!

That goal was coming as a result of us having no organisation at the back. When they attack us we do not have two lines of 4, we have our back four and then whichever midfielders feel like coming back and doing a bit of defending.

And yes, I would blame that goal on Vorm. I would expect a Premier League keeper to save that.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Apr 13 with 1627 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

think you have exposed yourself here with this nonsense.

whilst many of your points about the board I have agreed with, it's clear you actually just see the bad in every situation - see ya!
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Apr 13 with 1619 viewsepaul

10 men you tool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024