Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread 01:41 - Apr 13 with 40903 viewsjackharris

The Great Heroes of the Royal Welsh!

The great heroes that are the Chelsea Pensioners!
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 1:58]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 2057 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I expect this to receive numerous negative arrows, but we should have lost that game 4 or 5-0. The only reason we didn't is because their strikers put in terrible performances. It was embarrassing to watch the second half.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 13 with 2055 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:04 - Apr 13 by Cooperman

4?

Forgot about Saints at home

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 13 with 2048 viewsC_jack

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:07 - Apr 13 with 2026 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:05 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I expect this to receive numerous negative arrows, but we should have lost that game 4 or 5-0. The only reason we didn't is because their strikers put in terrible performances. It was embarrassing to watch the second half.

You're right..

Loads of negative arrows!!! Here they come!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Apr 13 with 2006 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 13 by C_jack

I have been on that. I will be on it again this Summer too.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Apr 13 with 2002 viewsharemscarem

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:04 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Even after that defeat I am unusually sanguine about our chances.

They fought well and played for the shirt so put that into the final games and we'll get enough points IMO. It was going to be difficult even if Chico hadn't been so stupid.

I agree! Our final games are not the toughest. I think Swansea will come good.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Apr 13 with 1999 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:06 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

Forgot about Saints at home

We have enough quality to get something out of the next four games. No doubt about that.

Have we enough heart though? After that performance I really think we do.

Good passion both on and off the field.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Apr 13 with 1998 viewsC_jack

For what it's worth, I'd rather be us than anyone below Norwich.

More than capable of getting a win at home to Villa/Southampton, which is all it should take.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:09 - Apr 13 with 1979 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:05 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A bit like the feeling other get when clicking on a thread and see you're in there stinking it up with your needy schtick once more then. Cringeworthy stuff once more from you today

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:09 - Apr 13 with 1960 viewsBaptist

We shouldn't be so hard on Chico. I mean he's been great for us and he's such a character. The matador thing, the T shirts and the fur coat - I'm chuckling now as I think about these...
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1949 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:09 - Apr 13 by NeiltheTaylor

A bit like the feeling other get when clicking on a thread and see you're in there stinking it up with your needy schtick once more then. Cringeworthy stuff once more from you today

I speak the truth.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1952 viewsC_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have been on that. I will be on it again this Summer too.

Braver man than me, once was enough.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Apr 13 with 1941 viewsAnotherJohn

In relegation seasons lots of little things - poor decisions, red cards, bad luck - seem to combine, often in unexpected ways. We still have a good chance to stay up, but this one is is starting to look like the relegation seasons of yore.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 1917 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I speak the truth.

You're a little boy pooing into his hands and showing his mammy expecting praise at how clever he is.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 1914 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 17:36 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should have 11 men behind the ball and be defending for our lives. Look how excellent teams like Palace can keep out Chelsea etc when they need too.

Are you Phil Dowd's love child......can't make my mind up who's annoying me most...Chico, Dowd or you. Just decided.....its YOU
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 1914 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:08 - Apr 13 by union_jack

We have enough quality to get something out of the next four games. No doubt about that.

Have we enough heart though? After that performance I really think we do.

Good passion both on and off the field.

I've no doubt about those, but have we got the discipline and or bottle. Soft, soft goal and shows us exactly how we miss Brendan and a certain Laudstrop (when he was arsed). Teams have the freedom of the field in front of our back 4, that goal was pathetic - one long ball killed us. Schoolboy!

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:14 - Apr 13 with 1878 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I speak the truth.

Ah, that's the problem. You don't know the difference between the truth and an opinion.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Apr 13 with 1834 viewsNeath_Jack

There's a surprise all the club/board biggest critics all in one thread again. Funny none were at the game again.

Fill your boots lads, you love it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Apr 13 with 1819 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:12 - Apr 13 by JethroJack

Are you Phil Dowd's love child......can't make my mind up who's annoying me most...Chico, Dowd or you. Just decided.....its YOU

Phil Dowd had an excellent game.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 1805 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Oh look, Nial Quinn is talking about how we are incredibly unorganised with the midfielders playing far too up the pitch and us having no solid defensive line. I believe someone mentioned this earlier in the thread.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 1785 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Apr 13 by Neath_Jack

There's a surprise all the club/board biggest critics all in one thread again. Funny none were at the game again.

Also a shame none of them are putting their names forward to play for the club in keeping us up..!

Oh yeah - they wouldn't be good enough and instead prefer to act like a keyboard warrior/troll, criticising everything and anything.

It was a passionate and huge effort today from the team - if we play like this for the remaining games we'll get rewarded.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 1779 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Arf.

I'd always rated him as the best in the PL but he had a shocker today.

Even David Pleat said so.
The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Apr 13 with 1762 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Apr 13 by Neath_Jack

Watching us at Hull last week made me not want to go today or to any of our remaining matches. I am not paying such high prices to watch that garbage.

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Apr 13 with 1750 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

Also a shame none of them are putting their names forward to play for the club in keeping us up..!

Oh yeah - they wouldn't be good enough and instead prefer to act like a keyboard warrior/troll, criticising everything and anything.

It was a passionate and huge effort today from the team - if we play like this for the remaining games we'll get rewarded.

People are obviously going to vent their frustrations, that's what a message board is for!

I think we'll be OK (just about), I just wish we'd sort out our chronic lack of discipline. On the plus side, Amat looked good today.

Was JDG still "injured"? If not why didn't he come on earlier?

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Apr 13 with 1738 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Chelsea Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He didn't get a lot wrong to be honest. Certainly the big decisions were right so we can't really complain.

Only one person to blame tonight and hopefully he will take a long hard look at himself. If Amat performs well against Newcastle, can't see him playing again this season.

We can do Newcastle if the attitude is right, I have no doubt. Garry, earn your bucks!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024