Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 14:18 - Dec 26 with 12980 viewsrafc1984

Dale

Lillis
Raff
Eastham
O'Connell
Rose
Bennett
Lund
Dawson
Cywka
Done
Hendo

Subs

Diba
Andrew
Noble-Lazarus
Hery
Allen
Camps
Cannon
[Post edited 26 Dec 2014 14:20]
Match thread on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 2704 views1mark1

While the season overall is going really well, I am pissed off by the loss today, made even worse with bury winning, though at least biffos lost again. Mind you we are above both of them.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Match thread on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 2704 views442Dale

Match thread on 17:06 - Dec 26 by Swissdale

Not really at the races today, and guilty of trying to walk the ball into the net a bit. Cannon looked decent but took one too many touches on a few occasions.

Lost it to a pretty sloppy goal with paddy madden able to outmuscle two of our defenders.

The introductions of Andrew and Lazarus were pretty uninspiring, the latter didn't really have much time to be fair.

We miss Vincenti in games like this.

With Lund possibly out for a while, time for Allen and Hery to come back in. We have missed that intelligent passing in midfield.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 17:26 - Dec 26 with 2629 viewsShun

Pretty poor match. We had a lot of possession but had minimal chances. Tommy Cywka did well on his first start. Cannon looks quite skilful although he has a lot to learn - he was guilty of trying to do too much more than once today. Still, I'd like to see more of him.

There isn't really much else to report!
Match thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 2608 viewsPDIDDY

Match thread on 17:19 - Dec 26 by 1mark1

While the season overall is going really well, I am pissed off by the loss today, made even worse with bury winning, though at least biffos lost again. Mind you we are above both of them.

Bury winning upsets you? Pathetic

Gissa job

Match thread on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 2566 viewsShun

Match thread on 17:26 - Dec 26 by Shun

Pretty poor match. We had a lot of possession but had minimal chances. Tommy Cywka did well on his first start. Cannon looks quite skilful although he has a lot to learn - he was guilty of trying to do too much more than once today. Still, I'd like to see more of him.

There isn't really much else to report!

Apart from I bloody couldn't see a thing because of all that fog!
Match thread on 17:39 - Dec 26 with 2554 views1mark1

Match thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 by PDIDDY

Bury winning upsets you? Pathetic

No it does not upset me it pisses me off-that's different, but only if we have lost. If we win whatever you lot do doesn't really bother me, though of course I am always happier if Dale win and you and Biffos lose. It's called football rivalry, but I NEVER get upset at any football results, just pissed off or maybe sometimes angry.

Now what would be pathetic would me going onto bury's fan message board and trawling through to see what they were saying about my team and making comments.

Match thread on 17:47 - Dec 26 with 2515 viewsPDIDDY

Match thread on 17:39 - Dec 26 by 1mark1

No it does not upset me it pisses me off-that's different, but only if we have lost. If we win whatever you lot do doesn't really bother me, though of course I am always happier if Dale win and you and Biffos lose. It's called football rivalry, but I NEVER get upset at any football results, just pissed off or maybe sometimes angry.

Now what would be pathetic would me going onto bury's fan message board and trawling through to see what they were saying about my team and making comments.

Calm it, I'm on here, not trawling, respect dale as a club, have a sherry and a mince pie, life's too short

Gissa job

Match thread on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 2495 views1mark1

Match thread on 17:47 - Dec 26 by PDIDDY

Calm it, I'm on here, not trawling, respect dale as a club, have a sherry and a mince pie, life's too short

Fair enough, just take away the "pathetic" comment from your post then I will take back the pathetic trawling bit.

Anyway, I have been eating and drinking too much stuff, already.

Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 18:50 - Dec 26 with 2319 views1907

Couldn't understand Cannon coming on but thought he did well. Bastien must be scratching his head wondering what hes done wrong. Big error today, bringin Andrew on for the polish lad who had a very good game immediately after we scored, then playing Andrew on the left wing? Bizarre.
Match thread on 20:42 - Dec 26 with 2032 viewsYouTubeDale

The game could have gone either way. Our best chance fell to Done when he had to round Slocombe. He did eventually but through a comedy of slips and overuns and god knows what, the ball couldn't be smashed in their net because we couldn't get hold of it!!! It wasn't that we were trying to walk it in, it was a bit of circus stuff with us as performers this time.
On another occasion Raff did some good work down the right, took the ball into the box then passed the ball across the box hoping a Dale player would get on the end of it. The ball almost fell to Cywka. But almost wasn't good enough, and a half chance was gone. Cywka did some fancy footwork trying to lose his man, first one way then the other to find a shot, then it was blocked. He did have a couple of cheeky shots on target though. You just feel that his goal is about to come. (FGs look away).

Yes, we missed Vincenti today so let's hope he can shake off his virus...and losing Lund early on didn't help matters.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Match thread on 21:15 - Dec 26 with 1956 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread on 20:42 - Dec 26 by YouTubeDale

The game could have gone either way. Our best chance fell to Done when he had to round Slocombe. He did eventually but through a comedy of slips and overuns and god knows what, the ball couldn't be smashed in their net because we couldn't get hold of it!!! It wasn't that we were trying to walk it in, it was a bit of circus stuff with us as performers this time.
On another occasion Raff did some good work down the right, took the ball into the box then passed the ball across the box hoping a Dale player would get on the end of it. The ball almost fell to Cywka. But almost wasn't good enough, and a half chance was gone. Cywka did some fancy footwork trying to lose his man, first one way then the other to find a shot, then it was blocked. He did have a couple of cheeky shots on target though. You just feel that his goal is about to come. (FGs look away).

Yes, we missed Vincenti today so let's hope he can shake off his virus...and losing Lund early on didn't help matters.

Scrappy game today,one low on quality. A lot of huff and puff but Slocombe in the Scunny net had very little to do. Scunthorpe deserved the win if only for the way they responded to our equaliser, they bossed the game for the last quarter.

Man of the match for Dale I would give to Cannon, overplayed at times when he could have released the ball but you could see the lad is talented. Anybody who chose to miss today's game made the right decision, it was pretty poor in all honesty.
Match thread on 21:53 - Dec 26 with 1881 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread on 21:15 - Dec 26 by TalkingSutty

Scrappy game today,one low on quality. A lot of huff and puff but Slocombe in the Scunny net had very little to do. Scunthorpe deserved the win if only for the way they responded to our equaliser, they bossed the game for the last quarter.

Man of the match for Dale I would give to Cannon, overplayed at times when he could have released the ball but you could see the lad is talented. Anybody who chose to miss today's game made the right decision, it was pretty poor in all honesty.

At least you had good company on the journey.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread on 21:57 - Dec 26 with 1865 viewsTalkingSutty

Match thread on 21:53 - Dec 26 by TVOS1907

At least you had good company on the journey.

Four fifths of the company was excellent, the odd one out obviously didn't get many Christmas presents!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024