Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We told you so 22:01 - Feb 4 with 7574 viewsthedelldays

Remember coming over from the saints site when redknapp first came and and told you he was a massive **** and it would end in tears.....you lot did not believe me

the man is a ****
We told you so on 22:08 - Feb 4 with 5951 viewsbosh67

Now now fella. To be fair it didn't end in tears. It was more like a slow nervous breakdown, quite a lot of therapy, crying for no reason on public transport and sometimes outright clinical depression.

Now we can get on and try to act like a proper club with sensible budgets and philosophies. Much like that red and white striped team from down south. can't remember their names...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

We told you so on 22:14 - Feb 4 with 5913 viewsBushman

Actually you are right.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 22:18]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

We told you so on 22:18 - Feb 4 with 5879 viewsBasingstokeR

Favourite cheese?
We told you so on 22:18 - Feb 4 with 5874 viewsLowerloftLad

If anyone ever shouted that insult at me I would just role over with fits of laughter 😂😂😂😂😂

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

We told you so on 22:22 - Feb 4 with 5842 viewsjohncharles

My big regret is that Redknapp won't be there on Saturday to receive the Southamton abuse and to realise that we were cheering them on.

Strong and stable my arse.

We told you so on 22:34 - Feb 4 with 5770 viewsAntti_Heinola

plenty of us didn;t even need you to tell us dellboy, but whatever.

Bare bones.

We told you so on 22:37 - Feb 4 with 5739 viewsAgedR

Heartless gloaters

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

We told you so on 22:39 - Feb 4 with 5719 viewsganjR

In fairness, I got to see Remy and Austin play in the hoops and he gave this club an amazing win at Wembley.
Glad he's gone, but also think that very few could've done what he did 2 summers ago.
Login to get fewer ads

We told you so on 22:40 - Feb 4 with 5712 viewsdavman

At St. Mary's earlier this season, there were plenty of us joining your lot in telling the right detestable Mr. Redknapp where to go. A sizeable majority of us were never happy, but you cast by our mind back to when you saw your club drop a couple of leagues - was there ANYTHING you could do to stop the rot? Nope and there's similarly nothing we can do other than sit back with our head in our hands watching through the cracks in our fingers...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

We told you so on 22:45 - Feb 4 with 5680 viewsdaveB

Well done for telling us so but I got to see my team win at Wembley for the first time in my life so wasn't all bad
We told you so on 22:46 - Feb 4 with 5675 viewsdanehoop

I was actually surprised it took you this long to let us know that you were right. If the situation was reversed I would have been on your MB with minutes. Fairly poor showing I think.

You were of course right though.

Never knowingly understood

We told you so on 22:48 - Feb 4 with 5661 viewsTheBlob

I remember some of us told you to f*ck off.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

We told you so on 22:49 - Feb 4 with 5663 viewsSimonJames

We were still reeling from the shock of the previous ****.

100% of people who drink water will die.

We told you so on 22:49 - Feb 4 with 5662 viewsqueensparker

Maybe it's because I've just had a new baby and missed out on the last shambolic month or so of games, but while I'm glad to see 'Arry gone, I can't quite work up the hatred for him that's flying about on here.

Glad he's gone, yes. He was a spent force and we were going down under him. But we did go straight back up under him as well, and he did bring in Charlie, and he's left us with a way better squad than Hughes did, so he wasn't a *total* disaster.

That team can stay up in the right hands.

Although, like I say it's probably the lack of sleep. Looking forward to my return for the Southampton game and a new dawn
We told you so on 23:01 - Feb 4 with 5590 viewsPunteR

We told you so on 22:49 - Feb 4 by queensparker

Maybe it's because I've just had a new baby and missed out on the last shambolic month or so of games, but while I'm glad to see 'Arry gone, I can't quite work up the hatred for him that's flying about on here.

Glad he's gone, yes. He was a spent force and we were going down under him. But we did go straight back up under him as well, and he did bring in Charlie, and he's left us with a way better squad than Hughes did, so he wasn't a *total* disaster.

Although, like I say it's probably the lack of sleep. Looking forward to my return for the Southampton game and a new dawn

congrats queensparker.

Regarding saints fans,i'm not sure why they feel the need to come on a QPR message board and gloat. They seem do be doing excellent as a club now and Redknapp left them years ago.
Redknapp is old news here as well now.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

We told you so on 23:19 - Feb 4 with 5518 viewsHollowayRanger

nearly every managers career at clubs end in tears big deal ,last QPR one not to was who? smithy? or TV?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

We told you so on 23:44 - Feb 4 with 5441 viewsBrightonhoop

The man's a bucket knut,no mistake. #Hughes? Not disimilar. We haven't been 'Managed' since Warnock.

Worst thing that happened to us sadly, is Amit taking a back seat to Tony F.And them's the facts. Sorry Tony but I have little faith you will finally appoint the right person, then now or always,

HR was and always be a wrong'en. Why TF ever took him on after Hughes is down to him.
We told you so on 23:53 - Feb 4 with 5408 viewsWesty75

We told you so on 22:49 - Feb 4 by queensparker

With you on that mate. A little too much bile and hate - let it go and move on people. Worse things to get wound up about.
We told you so on 00:41 - Feb 5 with 5327 viewseastside_r

I think quite a few on here knew what a charlatan and disaster waiting to happen Redknapp was.

However, it would have been poor form stating this about a new manager when everyone is hoping for the dawning of a new era.

We'd also just got rid of Hughes so syphilis would have been welcomed.

I am just so pleased he has gone.
We told you so on 07:01 - Feb 5 with 5138 viewsstowmarketrange

I can't wait for the Ukrainian fans coming on here thanking us for taking him from at the last minute.
Where would that countries football team be now if Harry had taken them over instead of us?
We told you so on 07:51 - Feb 5 with 5025 viewsMaggsinho

We told you so on 07:01 - Feb 5 by stowmarketrange

I can't wait for the Ukrainian fans coming on here thanking us for taking him from at the last minute.
Where would that countries football team be now if Harry had taken them over instead of us?

Probably still in Ukraine.
We told you so on 11:00 - Feb 5 with 4738 viewsJuzzie

Nothing quite like a "told you so" thread. I stopped saying that at around 7 years old.

delldays....We all knew what Harry was about when he joined but any fan of any club is generally going to give their support to a new manager until such time it's clear things aren't going right.

It could of worked, but it didn't. We're capable of realising when that moment happens.

Also, it's the way the Southampton fans came on here en masse acting like kids that irked people. Take a leaf out of Konk's (Fulham fan) book and maybe it could have been received better.
We told you so on 11:09 - Feb 5 with 4695 viewsGloucs_R

We told you so on 07:51 - Feb 5 by Maggsinho

Probably still in Ukraine.

OR Russia

Poll: Are we staying up?

We told you so on 12:55 - Feb 5 with 4492 viewsheadhoops

Saints fan...you may be right but actually

your fat and your birds a slag.

Those were the days.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

We told you so on 13:30 - Feb 5 with 4399 viewsBluce_Ree

Harry has always been a snake and was never going to end up leaving as any kind of a legend.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024