Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back 22:47 - Dec 23 with 4391 viewsLblock

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-ramsey-returns

As Technical Director?!?! I'd of settled for a role in the Youth set up, that's his area after all.
This won't end well. Again

Can't Sir Les just get a woolly hat of his own?

Merry 'kin Christmas

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 22:53 - Dec 23 with 4375 viewsvodkasupper

Someone needs to buy TF a belt for Xmas.
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 23:14 - Dec 23 with 4350 viewsDylanP

He was doing a good job which led to him being made manager. He didn't do very well as manager, but that doesn't mean he can't do a good job in his previous role. I mean, there is a reason that he was made manager, and that was that people thought he had talent and that talent might translate to being a manager. It didn't, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have talent.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 23:59 - Dec 23 with 4278 viewsQPR_Jim

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 23:14 - Dec 23 by DylanP

He was doing a good job which led to him being made manager. He didn't do very well as manager, but that doesn't mean he can't do a good job in his previous role. I mean, there is a reason that he was made manager, and that was that people thought he had talent and that talent might translate to being a manager. It didn't, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have talent.

Far too logical, can you refrain from thinking about it rationally.
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 00:08 - Dec 24 with 4250 viewsPunteR

Ha ha, brilliant if this happens .
Merry Xmas Lblock..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 00:21 - Dec 24 with 4231 viewsTacticalR

Was that the job you were brushing up your curriculum vitae for Lblock? Or didn't you throw your hat in the ring?

Air hostess clique

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 00:29 - Dec 24 with 4221 viewsPommyhoop

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 00:08 - Dec 24 by PunteR

Ha ha, brilliant if this happens .
Merry Xmas Lblock..

Watch this again before you dive in with the old accusations fellas. ( around the 22 min mark if you're pushed for time.)

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 00:54 - Dec 24 with 4192 viewsBrightonhoop

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 00:29 - Dec 24 by Pommyhoop

Watch this again before you dive in with the old accusations fellas. ( around the 22 min mark if you're pushed for time.)

Cant help feeling in Sir Les we trust. CR's challice was somewhat poisoned. Still cannot comprehend that appointment, doesn't mean he cant do a job for us.
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 02:06 - Dec 24 with 4151 viewsDorse

I am actually quite pleased. He was doing a good job as a coach - but a Manager, he ain't. Give him the direction from the top, he'll do alright. If he doesn't, he'll be off.

Lee and Les have a plan. Assume, for the moment, that it doesn't include recruiting the worst people for the job: why bother with CR if he'd been gash as a coach? He knows the club, the players and the Byzantine politics that run the place. If he's crackers enough to take the job after the shite he took as a manager, he must have nads like spacehoppers. fair play to him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:17 - Dec 24 with 4055 viewsJonDoeman

It's a No Brainer !

It Is What It Is !!

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:33 - Dec 24 with 4031 viewsWatford_Ranger

Can anyone explain to me the difference between a Director of Football and a Technical Director and why a club of our size needs either, let alone both?
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:41 - Dec 24 with 4016 viewsPommyhoop

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:33 - Dec 24 by Watford_Ranger

Can anyone explain to me the difference between a Director of Football and a Technical Director and why a club of our size needs either, let alone both?

It makes sense in my head anyway..

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:52 - Dec 24 with 4000 viewsBlue_Castello

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:33 - Dec 24 by Watford_Ranger

Have to agree that a club that's struggling with a massive wage bill and FFP, doesn't need duplicate jobs.

However we are already paying Ramsey for the next 2.5 years whether we like it or not so it seems reasonably smart business by Hoos and Ferdinand to get him to earn the money in some way....
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:55 - Dec 24 with 3991 viewsPommyhoop

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:52 - Dec 24 by Blue_Castello

Have to agree that a club that's struggling with a massive wage bill and FFP, doesn't need duplicate jobs.

However we are already paying Ramsey for the next 2.5 years whether we like it or not so it seems reasonably smart business by Hoos and Ferdinand to get him to earn the money in some way....

Winces , looks through fingers and waits for ''cleaning the toilets'' cracks.

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 08:45 - Dec 24 with 3934 viewsJonDoeman

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 07:55 - Dec 24 by Pommyhoop

Winces , looks through fingers and waits for ''cleaning the toilets'' cracks.

Was thinking program seller Pom ! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 08:51 - Dec 24 with 3917 viewsTacticalR

If Warnock and Steve Black come back we'll have a DoF, a TD, a Consigliere and a Shaman. Great things will be done.

Air hostess clique

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 09:02 - Dec 24 with 3896 viewsCiderwithRsie

This is a technical. CR will be uncharge of deploying them down the wing.
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 09:07 - Dec 24 with 3881 viewsTheBlob

Ding dong.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 09:08 - Dec 24 with 3879 viewsKonk

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 08:51 - Dec 24 by TacticalR

If Warnock and Steve Black come back we'll have a DoF, a TD, a Consigliere and a Shaman. Great things will be done.

If you get Mike Rigg back too, just imagine what you might achieve. He could implement the innovative Mike Rigg model where convention is turned on it's head and you free up a bit of cash by not bothering to have a Manager. You'd be unstoppable.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 09:17 - Dec 24 with 3850 viewsPommyhoop

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 00:29 - Dec 24 by Pommyhoop

Its probably just my glasses needing a clean coupled with the couple of beers I've had but 1st glance the shadows behind Sir Les' head make him look like he's got some serious dreads .
Marley stylie . Rasterferi !!
Anyone see it or should I tell the quack the hallucinations have kicked in.

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 09:54 - Dec 24 with 3794 viewsfrancisbowles

I believe this is good news, although the difference between DOF and tech director and whether they are necessary is questionable.

Welcome back CR and before the anti brigade start, remember this is the season of goodwill to all men. Ho, ho ho!
My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 10:30 - Dec 24 with 3738 viewspaulparker

can someone please explain this great job he was doing as a coach ,

also does this extensive coaching include long throws to no one
organising a back four,
set pieces for & against
fitness levels

just pay him off and get rid,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 10:37 - Dec 24 with 3720 viewsPommyhoop

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 09:17 - Dec 24 by Pommyhoop

Its probably just my glasses needing a clean coupled with the couple of beers I've had but 1st glance the shadows behind Sir Les' head make him look like he's got some serious dreads .
Marley stylie . Rasterferi !!
Anyone see it or should I tell the quack the hallucinations have kicked in.

GO ON LESLIE MY SON !!!

My WORST Xmas present... He could be coming back on 11:02 - Dec 24 with 3684 viewsDiscodroids

must resist.....must resist....its christmas......be nice.....must resist....

A Number One.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024