Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Rochdale Way 13:18 - Feb 25 with 10359 viewsborntogo

Wasn't happy seeing Joe Bunney giving it large to the Bradford fans on Saturday after scoring. He's clearly a very lovely, well-brunged up lad, so what's he playing at? And does he really want to bring extra pressure on himself? We all know he doesn't have to fit in playing for Dale between modelling assignments, so we can all guess at the possible retorts to his actions.

I hate it when opposing scorers go all cupped ears on us when they score, or worse (Jermaine Beckford last season at Preston etc), so it's not acceptable when our lot do it. It's not banter or fun but very, very annoying and shows a lack of class.

Not the Rochdale way, Joe.

The Rochdale Way on 13:22 - Feb 25 with 8023 viewsmoth5368

I've no problem whatsoever with this. Loved what TK did at bury.
The Rochdale Way on 13:31 - Feb 25 with 7984 viewsfitzochris

Deary me. The lad starts scoring so folk find another stick to beat him with.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The Rochdale Way on 13:31 - Feb 25 with 7984 viewsTalkingSutty

The Rochdale Way on 13:22 - Feb 25 by moth5368

I've no problem whatsoever with this. Loved what TK did at bury.

The Bradford fans had probably been giving him jip about the size of his ears, which isnt very nice. I am also in possession of a big pair of lug holes and have had a lifetime of abuse.People can be very cruel.
The Rochdale Way on 13:43 - Feb 25 with 7953 views1907

Oh my lord. Possibly one of the worst posts to ever grace my eyes on this site. Do you also purchase tampax during your monthly shop?
The Rochdale Way on 13:51 - Feb 25 with 7924 viewsdingdangblue

I'm surprised he didn't do it towards the Dale end.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The Rochdale Way on 13:59 - Feb 25 with 7882 viewsLuke8686

Jesus, can you really blame him? After the season he's had I'm suprised he didn't strip down to his bare b*llocks and wave his tackle at them
The Rochdale Way on 15:03 - Feb 25 with 7735 views_dezzy

The Rochdale Way on 13:51 - Feb 25 by dingdangblue

I'm surprised he didn't do it towards the Dale end.

when he scored at the dale end, he did the pointing at his name on his back, I guess he reads this board

KHBA

The Rochdale Way on 15:08 - Feb 25 with 7718 viewsdingdangblue

The Rochdale Way on 15:03 - Feb 25 by _dezzy

when he scored at the dale end, he did the pointing at his name on his back, I guess he reads this board

If he scores the winner v Sheffield Utd he can do what the fcuk he likes .

[Post edited 25 Feb 2016 15:11]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Login to get fewer ads

The Rochdale Way on 15:49 - Feb 25 with 7621 viewsolympicdale

Lay off the Easter Bunney, he's doing well, just leave it at that.

Life is a game of fate.

The Rochdale Way on 17:20 - Feb 25 with 7451 views442Dale

Does the Rochdale Way include our captain kicking the opposition's legs?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The Rochdale Way on 17:34 - Feb 25 with 7414 viewsolympicdale

The Rochdale Way on 17:20 - Feb 25 by 442Dale

Its to just sit down an shut up, not cause a fuss.

Life is a game of fate.

The Rochdale Way on 18:01 - Feb 25 with 7335 viewsTalkingSutty

The Rochdale Way on 17:20 - Feb 25 by 442Dale

you can't say that
The Rochdale Way on 23:12 - Feb 25 with 7043 viewsborntogo

What an odd bunch you are, happy to condone or call for even more unsporting and crass behaviour from our own players. Or trying to justify it with 'I bet they called him some horrible names, too'.

I've always felt that as a club, a set of fans and the players who represent us that we prided ourselves on our decency and fair play, but apparently not.

Keep at it, Joe. The chappies on here love it when you goad kids, old ladies, flat-cappers and Stone Island lovelies who've been magnanimous enough to shell out and support their local football team.
The Rochdale Way on 23:24 - Feb 25 with 7015 viewsdingdangblue

The Rochdale Way on 23:12 - Feb 25 by borntogo

What an odd bunch you are, happy to condone or call for even more unsporting and crass behaviour from our own players. Or trying to justify it with 'I bet they called him some horrible names, too'.

I've always felt that as a club, a set of fans and the players who represent us that we prided ourselves on our decency and fair play, but apparently not.

Keep at it, Joe. The chappies on here love it when you goad kids, old ladies, flat-cappers and Stone Island lovelies who've been magnanimous enough to shell out and support their local football team.

Cupping your ears is crass?
You need to get out more.

The Rochdale Way on 23:31 - Feb 25 with 6998 viewsroccydaleian

The Rochdale Way on 23:24 - Feb 25 by dingdangblue

Cupping your ears is crass?
You need to get out more.

Ref didn't take any action either, which he could have done if he thought it was excessive.
The Rochdale Way on 00:05 - Feb 26 with 6958 viewsBobsAdaley

Get real, and a life, lad deserved his moment, we, me included have had a go at him before, but he did the business. Besides compared to all the real human issues in the news it's good to see some one happy.
The Rochdale Way on 00:07 - Feb 26 with 6957 viewsborntogo

He also put his forefinger to his mouth, clearing imploring Bradford fans to 'shut it'. So, yeah, I'll stick with 'crass'.

I'm off now, though. Possibly to buy some Tampax and 'get out more' (see above).

It gets me right down the amount of abuse one draws on this board for merely expressing an opinion. I'll leave you to it. You're a funny lot.
The Rochdale Way on 07:15 - Feb 26 with 6828 viewsGhanaDale

The Rochdale Way on 00:07 - Feb 26 by borntogo

He also put his forefinger to his mouth, clearing imploring Bradford fans to 'shut it'. So, yeah, I'll stick with 'crass'.

I'm off now, though. Possibly to buy some Tampax and 'get out more' (see above).

It gets me right down the amount of abuse one draws on this board for merely expressing an opinion. I'll leave you to it. You're a funny lot.

When you say brunged up you deserve abuse.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

The Rochdale Way on 07:26 - Feb 26 with 6812 viewsTalkingSutty

A lot of us ARE 'a bit touched'. When you meet quite a lot of the posters in real life it's a bit of a common theme but it doesn't make us bad people i don't think.

The majority disagree with your post and see Bunneys actions as no more than a bit of football banter. Don't get upset because people disagree with you, often that makes for a better thread.

Being told to buy Tampax and advised to 'get out more' can't be termed as abuse, it gets a lot worse than that, stick around a bit and watch. Going off your first few posts I reckon you have the potential to fit right in
[Post edited 26 Feb 2016 7:30]
The Rochdale Way on 07:44 - Feb 26 with 6790 viewsChaffRAFC

If people got upset every time someone disagreed with them, TalkingSutty would never leave his room!

I didn't see much wrong with Joe's reaction. Little bit cheeky but it's a part of the game and I don't see it as a bad part.

I've still got the canvas print of Tom Kennedy, arms out, running along the front of the away end as they tried to get over to him. Fantastic moment.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The Rochdale Way on 07:59 - Feb 26 with 6773 viewsTalkingSutty

The Rochdale Way on 07:44 - Feb 26 by ChaffRAFC

If people got upset every time someone disagreed with them, TalkingSutty would never leave his room!

I didn't see much wrong with Joe's reaction. Little bit cheeky but it's a part of the game and I don't see it as a bad part.

I've still got the canvas print of Tom Kennedy, arms out, running along the front of the away end as they tried to get over to him. Fantastic moment.

That's what happens when you spout a load of crap...I admit i have form for it. I'm easily bored, always have been.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2016 8:01]
The Rochdale Way on 08:12 - Feb 26 with 6749 viewsdingdangblue

We are a funny lot? Your last 2 complaints about players has been Joe Bunney cupping his ears and Jim McNulty laughing on the pitch!

The Rochdale Way on 08:19 - Feb 26 with 6730 viewsTalkingSutty

The Rochdale Way on 08:12 - Feb 26 by dingdangblue

We are a funny lot? Your last 2 complaints about players has been Joe Bunney cupping his ears and Jim McNulty laughing on the pitch!

That's what I mean ddb, if he sticks with it I can see him becoming a valuable member of the forum
The Rochdale Way on 10:09 - Feb 26 with 6639 viewsTVOS1907

Aren't people who disagree with you also 'merely expressing an opinion'?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The Rochdale Way on 10:23 - Feb 26 with 6605 viewsstigmundo77

Are you a moron Borntogo ? It was class, Most decent teams have players who wind up the fans, (usually ours) -

Their is a croquet club down the road, perhaps you should head there or the local knitting club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024