Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 unanswered questions 16:20 - Mar 27 with 50330 viewsHighjack

Has anybody answered these yet? Are they actually answerable or are they completely unanswerable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:47 - Apr 19 with 2237 viewsexiledclaseboy

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:45 - Apr 19 by Lord_Bony

I ve only ever watched the odd clip myself on Youtube,its on the house in all its glory if anyone wants to watch it...the religious stuff I ve seen is certainly thought provoking... but still take it with a pinch of salt...

It's on Netflix. It's a bit of a toil at two hours to be honest. That's a lot of proselytising to sit through in one stretch.

Poll: Tory leader

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:49 - Apr 19 with 2230 viewsLord_Bony

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:47 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

It's on Netflix. It's a bit of a toil at two hours to be honest. That's a lot of proselytising to sit through in one stretch.

Apparently there was another two made after this one..I ve yet to see them...maybe one day we ll get them up here..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:51 - Apr 19 with 2226 viewsexiledclaseboy

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:49 - Apr 19 by Lord_Bony

Apparently there was another two made after this one..I ve yet to see them...maybe one day we ll get them up here..

Yeah I'm not going to be rushing to give them a watch to be honest.

Poll: Tory leader

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:52 - Apr 19 with 2223 viewsLord_Bony

Oh it ll be a few years yet don t worry...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:18 - Jun 17 with 2047 viewsNeathJack

9/11 unanswered questions on 08:10 - Jun 18 with 1986 viewsLord_Bony

The more I look into events that day,the more I realise how f*cked up the whole thing was and how it was handled afterwards.

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:10 - Jun 18 with 1944 viewsHighjack

So to summarise, nobody has answered the unanswered questions then?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:21 - Jun 18 with 1938 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry what was the questions again?

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:22 - Jun 18 with 1931 viewsjackonicko

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:21 - Jun 18 by Lord_Bony

Sorry what was the questions again?

How exactly do they get so much power down through just the rear wheels?
9/11 unanswered questions on 10:25 - Jun 18 with 1929 viewsLord_Bony

The answer is Level 42.

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:19 - Jun 18 with 1845 viewsStarsky

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:25 - Jun 18 by Lord_Bony

The answer is Level 42.

There's something about you, that's for sure.

It's just the internet, init.

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:34 - Jun 19 with 1733 viewsDr_Winston

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2278-i-was-professional-911-truther-

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 unanswered questions on 17:09 - Jun 19 with 1712 viewsjojaca

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:34 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2278-i-was-professional-911-truther-

This is good documentary, if you like conspiracies.

Even when you know, you never know?

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:15 - Jul 15 with 1500 viewsJack_Meoff

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/911-report-saudi-arabia-links-c

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

9/11 unanswered questions on 17:11 - Jul 15 with 1465 viewsSwanjack10

9/11 unanswered questions on 23:18 - Jun 17 by NeathJack

Good watch that , thankyou, but is that all true?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

9/11 unanswered questions on 18:04 - Jul 15 with 1444 viewsFlashberryjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 17:11 - Jul 15 by Swanjack10

Good watch that , thankyou, but is that all true?

Of course it's all true.....you've just watched the video mun, how much more evidence do sane people need before they're convinced ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

9/11 unanswered questions on 19:11 - Jul 15 with 1416 viewsNeathJack

9/11 unanswered questions on 17:09 - Jun 19 by jojaca

This is good documentary, if you like conspiracies.

Watched this the other day.

Hugely interesting.
9/11 unanswered questions on 19:27 - Jul 15 with 1398 viewsBrynmill_Jack

9/11 unanswered questions on 19:11 - Jul 15 by NeathJack

Watched this the other day.

Hugely interesting.

This one is short and interesting. A lot to do with the missing trillions of dollars that Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10th.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:39 - Jul 18 with 1286 viewsEbo

First few minutes of this video - people in the lobby saying that there was an explosion in the lobby before the plane hit. One of them was the buildings janitor:

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:43 - Jul 18 with 1282 viewsDarran

SERIOUS QUESTION

Has anyone with more than one brain cell watched any of the videos in this thread because I know I haven't.

F*cking mental c*nts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:49 - Jul 18 with 1277 viewsHighjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:43 - Jul 18 by Darran

SERIOUS QUESTION

Has anyone with more than one brain cell watched any of the videos in this thread because I know I haven't.

F*cking mental c*nts.

Exactly.

What a shit thread.

9/11 unanswered questions on 02:17 - Jul 18 with 1251 viewsLoyal

If anyone genuinely believes that terrorists took over those planes and guided them in to specific targets without any help then they are the crazy ones Darran.

Still no explanation as to why three days before 9/11 the US govt moved 17 members of Obama Bin Ladens family out of the country either. Which they admit to doing after being exposed by Michael Moore. Still no answers why.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

9/11 unanswered questions on 02:37 - Jul 18 with 1239 viewsjackonicko

9/11 unanswered questions on 02:17 - Jul 18 by Loyal

If anyone genuinely believes that terrorists took over those planes and guided them in to specific targets without any help then they are the crazy ones Darran.

Still no explanation as to why three days before 9/11 the US govt moved 17 members of Obama Bin Ladens family out of the country either. Which they admit to doing after being exposed by Michael Moore. Still no answers why.

Because it never happened? They flew home after 9/11, and after commercial airspace reopened. And after being interviewed by the FBI. And after they searched the plane.
9/11 unanswered questions on 03:04 - Jul 18 with 1236 viewsLoyal

9/11 unanswered questions on 02:37 - Jul 18 by jackonicko

Because it never happened? They flew home after 9/11, and after commercial airspace reopened. And after being interviewed by the FBI. And after they searched the plane.

Well somebody isn't telling the truth.
Far be it for me to point the finger.
But they need one inserting in to their backsides.

US spin. Faster than a flying saucer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

9/11 unanswered questions on 03:31 - Jul 18 with 1230 viewsdameedna

Not one credible professional institution has questioned that if a plane that size hit that building at that speed it would cause collapse. The collapse took a while. If evacuation had been allowed to happen half those people either would have been saved or burned on ground under hot material. The reason so many died was that procedures were in place to stop evacuation so that firemen could get to the scene unimpeded. It sort of smacks of the authorities of hillsbrough a little. Guaranteed the evacuation principles and design are significantly different now. We either learn from this experience or not, crowd control is a key issue as they are a lot of nutters around.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2016 3:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024