Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 unanswered questions 16:20 - Mar 27 with 49171 viewsHighjack

Has anybody answered these yet? Are they actually answerable or are they completely unanswerable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:49 - Jul 19 with 1618 viewsLord_Bony

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:43 - Jul 19 by WarwickHunt

If they can't f*cking read or need a bucket of grease to get their heads out of their arses, then yes.

Edit: here you go, Einstein...

[Post edited 19 Jul 2016 15:45]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:30 - Jul 19 with 1589 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:49 - Jul 19 by Lord_Bony

Seems credible!

Might be an idea to get a non-nutter to help you if you want to look less of a nutter.
What was his day job again?

How about reading what a hmmmm, let's see... senior structural engineer says in the ....*wait for it* ...journal for structural engineers.

http://www.structuremag.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov071.pd
9/11 unanswered questions on 20:24 - Jul 19 with 1518 viewsEbo

If they can't f*cking read or need a bucket of grease to get their heads out of their arses, then yes.

Oh I'll always believe a f*cking hillbilly.

Come on Phil that 3rd building was demolished and you know it too.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

9/11 unanswered questions on 21:02 - Jul 19 with 1489 viewspikeypaul

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:30 - Jul 19 by Flashberryjack

I know it's been asked a trillion times before, and I'll ask it once more........assuming it is a conspiracy , just how many people would have been needed to make this an inside job ?

2 or 3 depending on experience 😏
[Post edited 19 Jul 2016 21:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:22 - Jul 20 with 1432 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Oh yes, jet fuel really does turn metal girrders MOLTEN for up to 3 weeks afterwards.................

Oh no, that may be thermite. X
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 0:25]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:36 - Jul 20 with 1421 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:22 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh yes, jet fuel really does turn metal girrders MOLTEN for up to 3 weeks afterwards.................

From red oxide paint.

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

No need to thank me.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 0:38]
9/11 unanswered questions on 00:38 - Jul 20 with 1414 viewsHumpty

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:22 - Jul 20 by Brynmill_Jack

How does thermite keep metal girders molten for three weeks after?
9/11 unanswered questions on 01:04 - Jul 20 with 1404 viewsLord_Bony

9/11 unanswered questions on 00:36 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

From red oxide paint.

http://www.debunking911.com/moltensteel.htm

No need to thank me.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 0:38]

What a stupid fckn site to be quoting from...lazy...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:37 - Jul 20 with 1390 viewsHumpty

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:04 - Jul 20 by Lord_Bony

Do you know what thermite is? People talk about it as if it's some secret new formula that can bring buildings down.

It's just a mixture of aluminium and oxidised iron, ie rust.

There's been fires in workshops where accumulated aluminium and steel has ignited, usually under lathes or saws where both aluminium and steel have both been cut. Clean underneath your saws kids.

It burns very hot but relatively slowly. It is not used for bringing buildings down.
9/11 unanswered questions on 08:25 - Jul 20 with 1339 viewsLord_Bony

I have no interest in what thermite is.

My point being stop quoting from the same debunk site.

9/11 unanswered questions on 09:39 - Jul 20 with 1303 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 01:04 - Jul 20 by Lord_Bony

Aye - all those links to proper science, peer reviewed research and ummm... physics and stuff.

Apologies, Bonehead - I forgot you were a f*ckwit.
9/11 unanswered questions on 09:40 - Jul 20 with 1298 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 08:25 - Jul 20 by Lord_Bony

I have no interest in what thermite is.

My point being stop quoting from the same debunk site.

It's f*cking SCIENCE, you dopey c*nt.
9/11 unanswered questions on 09:48 - Jul 20 with 1290 viewswaynekerr55

9/11 unanswered questions on 09:39 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

Aye - all those links to proper science, peer reviewed research and ummm... physics and stuff.

Apologies, Bonehead - I forgot you were a f*ckwit.

I've got a spare ticket for a David Icke symposium, would you like to come along?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

9/11 unanswered questions on 09:57 - Jul 20 with 1279 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 09:48 - Jul 20 by waynekerr55

I've got a spare ticket for a David Icke symposium, would you like to come along?

When is it? I'll have to consult my astrologer...
9/11 unanswered questions on 09:59 - Jul 20 with 1278 viewsHighjack

Does jet fuel burn passports?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:01 - Jul 20 with 1342 viewswaynekerr55

9/11 unanswered questions on 09:57 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

When is it? I'll have to consult my astrologer...

I never knew that you and Russell Grant were 'bezzies?

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:38 - Jul 20 with 1322 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 20:24 - Jul 19 by Ebo

Oh I'll always believe a f*cking hillbilly.

Come on Phil that 3rd building was demolished and you know it too.

Hillbillies apply more intellectual rigour to their arguments than conspiracy theorists...
9/11 unanswered questions on 10:43 - Jul 20 with 1314 viewsWarwickHunt

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:01 - Jul 20 by waynekerr55

I never knew that you and Russell Grant were 'bezzies?

We're lovers.

I'll invite you to the wedding when Russy Wussy chooses the date. Something to do with the alignment of Uranus...
9/11 unanswered questions on 12:01 - Jul 20 with 1266 viewsWingstandwood

Let me give these conspiracy theorists a bit of reality to chew on?....And people whom have worked in steel erection, the construction industry, engineering and welding-fabrication etc will be able to back me up on this 100%.

It is well within the physical capacity of many male individuals (I can!) to completely severe (term shear) a bolt with a carefully directed blow from a long handled sledgehammer. Yes! The bolt has to be inserted within a holding plate or bracket (ummm like you see in ALL skyscrapers) to facilitate necessary and required surface friction/guillotine effect. No heat required, none whatsoever!

Fancy a fuel laden jumbo jet weighing a few hundred of thousand Kilo’s travelling into a skyscraper at supersonic speed shearing all those bolts hey? Severing thousands upon thousands of bolts even before the (Malleability/structural weakening/bolt-hole expanding/buckling) effects of extreme heat took its toll. Some guillotine/traction effect there hey?

Sadly day to day reality is nowhere near sexy or exciting enough for Sunday Sport reader types whom wish to believe a World War II Bomber was Found On The Moon?

Argus!

9/11 unanswered questions on 12:05 - Jul 20 with 1260 viewsHighjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 12:01 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

Let me give these conspiracy theorists a bit of reality to chew on?....And people whom have worked in steel erection, the construction industry, engineering and welding-fabrication etc will be able to back me up on this 100%.

It is well within the physical capacity of many male individuals (I can!) to completely severe (term shear) a bolt with a carefully directed blow from a long handled sledgehammer. Yes! The bolt has to be inserted within a holding plate or bracket (ummm like you see in ALL skyscrapers) to facilitate necessary and required surface friction/guillotine effect. No heat required, none whatsoever!

Fancy a fuel laden jumbo jet weighing a few hundred of thousand Kilo’s travelling into a skyscraper at supersonic speed shearing all those bolts hey? Severing thousands upon thousands of bolts even before the (Malleability/structural weakening/bolt-hole expanding/buckling) effects of extreme heat took its toll. Some guillotine/traction effect there hey?

Sadly day to day reality is nowhere near sexy or exciting enough for Sunday Sport reader types whom wish to believe a World War II Bomber was Found On The Moon?

I don't bother with the Sunday sport these days. They still haven't found the bastard that shat down my chimney

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:24 - Jul 20 with 1222 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 12:01 - Jul 20 by Wingstandwood

Doesn't explain the molten metal found underneath weeks later though does it? Jet fuel doesn't do that. This is science not a conspiracy FFS

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:41 - Jul 20 with 1211 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:24 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Doesn't explain the molten metal found underneath weeks later though does it? Jet fuel doesn't do that. This is science not a conspiracy FFS

Ignoring any of the details (and the numbers of people that would have had to be involved), just ask yourself why would they develop a plan to bring down the Twin Towers when, if they really wanted to do something that would justify any actions they may have wanted to take, they could have done something that was so much easier and with the same effect.

At that point, any rational debate disappears, because there is simply no answer to the question why.
9/11 unanswered questions on 13:53 - Jul 20 with 1194 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:41 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

Ignoring any of the details (and the numbers of people that would have had to be involved), just ask yourself why would they develop a plan to bring down the Twin Towers when, if they really wanted to do something that would justify any actions they may have wanted to take, they could have done something that was so much easier and with the same effect.

At that point, any rational debate disappears, because there is simply no answer to the question why.

The answer is simple Lisa - power, control and greed.

It's not the first time a government has let stuff happen to get the public scared and which in turn lets them do what they want.

Do you think Iraq would have happened if 9/11 had not happened? Maybe in the future but certainly not in that time period but you can bet your life that they would let an 'event' go unnoticed in order to justify an invasion.

The CIA had the hijackers watched for months but did nothing? Why is that?

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:55 - Jul 20 with 1189 viewswaynekerr55

9/11 unanswered questions on 10:43 - Jul 20 by WarwickHunt

We're lovers.

I'll invite you to the wedding when Russy Wussy chooses the date. Something to do with the alignment of Uranus...

He's rather promiscuous. He's patron to both Staines and Wealdstone FC....

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:56 - Jul 20 with 1187 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:53 - Jul 20 by Ebo

The answer is simple Lisa - power, control and greed.

It's not the first time a government has let stuff happen to get the public scared and which in turn lets them do what they want.

Do you think Iraq would have happened if 9/11 had not happened? Maybe in the future but certainly not in that time period but you can bet your life that they would let an 'event' go unnoticed in order to justify an invasion.

The CIA had the hijackers watched for months but did nothing? Why is that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024