Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9/11 unanswered questions 16:20 - Mar 27 with 50331 viewsHighjack

Has anybody answered these yet? Are they actually answerable or are they completely unanswerable?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:58 - Jul 20 with 1346 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:56 - Jul 20 by Darran

F*ck off Dar. You will believe everything the US gov tell you. Sad.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:01 - Jul 20 with 1346 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:53 - Jul 20 by Ebo

The answer is simple Lisa - power, control and greed.

It's not the first time a government has let stuff happen to get the public scared and which in turn lets them do what they want.

Do you think Iraq would have happened if 9/11 had not happened? Maybe in the future but certainly not in that time period but you can bet your life that they would let an 'event' go unnoticed in order to justify an invasion.

The CIA had the hijackers watched for months but did nothing? Why is that?

No Ebo - read the question.

Not why did they do anything - I could go along with that, but why on earth would they do 9/11.

The answer is they wouldn't. You'd put 10 suicide bombers all over New York to achieve the same thing in a tiny fraction of the cost / risk / chance of it going wrong. It falls apart as soon as you ask why.
9/11 unanswered questions on 14:02 - Jul 20 with 1346 viewsDarran

9/11 unanswered questions on 13:58 - Jul 20 by Ebo

F*ck off Dar. You will believe everything the US gov tell you. Sad.

F*ck off John. You will believe everything a bunch of f*cking nutters tell you. Sadder.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:03 - Jul 20 with 1343 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:02 - Jul 20 by Darran

F*ck off John. You will believe everything a bunch of f*cking nutters tell you. Sadder.

You believe anything a bigger bunch of nutters tell you FFS you live in an alternative reality you do.

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:07 - Jul 20 with 1339 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:01 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

No Ebo - read the question.

Not why did they do anything - I could go along with that, but why on earth would they do 9/11.

The answer is they wouldn't. You'd put 10 suicide bombers all over New York to achieve the same thing in a tiny fraction of the cost / risk / chance of it going wrong. It falls apart as soon as you ask why.

If you read my answer again, they were monitoring the hijackers for months. They knew where they were training, intelligence knew there was going to be some kind of big event. They didn't need to do anything as to them it was the perfect crime.

As for the Saudis - an attack on the world trade centre was very significant for them. It was striking the heart of the western financial world. A lot of people made a lot of money out of this too.

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:15 - Jul 20 with 1330 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:07 - Jul 20 by Ebo

If you read my answer again, they were monitoring the hijackers for months. They knew where they were training, intelligence knew there was going to be some kind of big event. They didn't need to do anything as to them it was the perfect crime.

As for the Saudis - an attack on the world trade centre was very significant for them. It was striking the heart of the western financial world. A lot of people made a lot of money out of this too.

Hang on - you're now changing it from 'they're were bombs in the lobby' etc etc, to 'they knew about it and didn't stop it'.

Virtually every attack that has happened in the past 15 years, the people involved have been known to security services. But that's because being 'known' doesn't mean anything other than they have identified their names as part of a potential problem. Not that they are being suspected of anything imminent. I bet thousands or tens of thousands of names are on such lists and they are certainly not monitoring the activities of tens of thousands of people as closely as you seem to be saying.

No one is saying that they can't see why terrorists wouldn't do it - again, you are conflating two issues - I am saying the U.S. Government wouldn't do it - they could achieve the same aim much more easily.
9/11 unanswered questions on 14:16 - Jul 20 with 1328 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:15 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

Hang on - you're now changing it from 'they're were bombs in the lobby' etc etc, to 'they knew about it and didn't stop it'.

Virtually every attack that has happened in the past 15 years, the people involved have been known to security services. But that's because being 'known' doesn't mean anything other than they have identified their names as part of a potential problem. Not that they are being suspected of anything imminent. I bet thousands or tens of thousands of names are on such lists and they are certainly not monitoring the activities of tens of thousands of people as closely as you seem to be saying.

No one is saying that they can't see why terrorists wouldn't do it - again, you are conflating two issues - I am saying the U.S. Government wouldn't do it - they could achieve the same aim much more easily.

I think you are very confused and misled. Sorry Lisa.

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:22 - Jul 20 with 1321 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:16 - Jul 20 by Ebo

I think you are very confused and misled. Sorry Lisa.

And yet you can't answer the simple question I have posed and are trying to confuse it with other things that are irrelevant to the question.

No one ever can - funny that.
Login to get fewer ads

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:49 - Jul 20 with 1305 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:22 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

And yet you can't answer the simple question I have posed and are trying to confuse it with other things that are irrelevant to the question.

No one ever can - funny that.

Are you really sure the yankee nut cases wouldn't make stuff up just to get their own way?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Of course they wanted this to happen. Jesus wept.

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:02 - Jul 20 with 1292 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:49 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Are you really sure the yankee nut cases wouldn't make stuff up just to get their own way?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Of course they wanted this to happen. Jesus wept.

No I'm not.

As I said, I can quite believe that they may do something if they thought it suited their political position.

However, again I repeat. They wouldn't 'do' 9/11. That's where the entire argument breaks down as completely stupid.
9/11 unanswered questions on 15:04 - Jul 20 with 1284 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:02 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

No I'm not.

As I said, I can quite believe that they may do something if they thought it suited their political position.

However, again I repeat. They wouldn't 'do' 9/11. That's where the entire argument breaks down as completely stupid.

But that is the whole point. Don't you see? Create something so big the public will NEVER believe it was them. The perfect crime.

But you crack on and just believe the official fairy story.

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:08 - Jul 20 with 1279 viewslondonlisa2001

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:04 - Jul 20 by Ebo

But that is the whole point. Don't you see? Create something so big the public will NEVER believe it was them. The perfect crime.

But you crack on and just believe the official fairy story.

You've entered the twilight zone.

'They'll do something that they wouldn't do because people will believe they wouldn't do it - and hundreds of people will keep it a secret forever'.

And I'm the one with a fairy story?
9/11 unanswered questions on 15:22 - Jul 20 with 1263 viewsskippyjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 14:15 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

They are monitoring them Lisa.. it's just Ebo and his left wing buddies decided to put a law called human rights, religious rights and so many protections on suspectible terrorists.. that locking them up for the safety of people was against terrorism.

Abu Hamza had a golden pension fund, rent free accommodation and a bumper compensation package for being a terrorist apologetic.

Ebo complains that govts let it all happen.. more like the laws on human rights forced down their throats by millions of Ebo's made it happen.

hypocrites

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:23 - Jul 20 with 1262 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:08 - Jul 20 by londonlisa2001

You've entered the twilight zone.

'They'll do something that they wouldn't do because people will believe they wouldn't do it - and hundreds of people will keep it a secret forever'.

And I'm the one with a fairy story?

*Head desk*

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:29 - Jul 20 with 1259 viewspikeypaul

Almost 15 years ago now,time passes so quick .Was sitting on a beach on the Algarve😎
seems like yesterday.

Have any on the inside come out yet and "talked"?

I think it will only be time.😉

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:48 - Jul 20 with 1243 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:22 - Jul 20 by skippyjack

They are monitoring them Lisa.. it's just Ebo and his left wing buddies decided to put a law called human rights, religious rights and so many protections on suspectible terrorists.. that locking them up for the safety of people was against terrorism.

Abu Hamza had a golden pension fund, rent free accommodation and a bumper compensation package for being a terrorist apologetic.

Ebo complains that govts let it all happen.. more like the laws on human rights forced down their throats by millions of Ebo's made it happen.

hypocrites

Jesus wept.

Seriously mate, you are either on one huge fishing trip or you are seriously demented. What is it with Swansea and troll type posters? There seems to be more from there than anywhere. Is it that chip on the shoulder still?

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:49 - Jul 20 with 1243 viewsCottsy

9/11 unanswered questions by Ebo on 13:24 - Jul 20

Doesn't explain the molten metal found underneath weeks later though does it? Jet fuel doesn't do that. This is science not a conspiracy FFS

It's not the first time a government has let stuff happen to get the public scared and which in turn lets them do what they want.

Do you think Iraq would have happened if 9/11 had not happened? Maybe in the future but certainly not in that time period but you can bet your life that they would let an 'event' go unnoticed in order to justify an invasion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I'm confused now.

So was it something other than 2 massive commercial airliners with full fuel tanks smashing in to the twin towers that caused them to collapse, e.g, controlled demolition, top secret thermite based technology etc?

Or was it the CIA and US Government deliberately allowing the terrorist attacks to go ahead that caused the towers to collapse but also gave Bush jr. the perfect opportunity to go war?

Or was it a happy coincidence that on the day that the super-secret CIA mass death squad just happened to have rigged up a load of experimental explosives in the WTC the group of terrorists the CIA were allowing to commit an atrocity decided to go through with their attack?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:52 - Jul 20 with 1237 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:49 - Jul 20 by Cottsy

9/11 unanswered questions by Ebo on 13:24 - Jul 20

Doesn't explain the molten metal found underneath weeks later though does it? Jet fuel doesn't do that. This is science not a conspiracy FFS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I'm confused now.

So was it something other than 2 massive commercial airliners with full fuel tanks smashing in to the twin towers that caused them to collapse, e.g, controlled demolition, top secret thermite based technology etc?

Or was it the CIA and US Government deliberately allowing the terrorist attacks to go ahead that caused the towers to collapse but also gave Bush jr. the perfect opportunity to go war?

Or was it a happy coincidence that on the day that the super-secret CIA mass death squad just happened to have rigged up a load of experimental explosives in the WTC the group of terrorists the CIA were allowing to commit an atrocity decided to go through with their attack?

This:

Plus some help in advance from the CIA. Building 7 was pulled down anyone can see that.

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:57 - Jul 20 with 1232 viewsjackonicko

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:52 - Jul 20 by Ebo

This:

Plus some help in advance from the CIA. Building 7 was pulled down anyone can see that.

Just imagine how embarrassed that civil servant was who ordered all that thermite and explosives, and then had it secretly hidden by hundreds of explosive demolition experts into the wrong building in the WTC!

There must have been a huge laugh about it afterwards when they watched the planes crash into the wrong building.
9/11 unanswered questions on 15:58 - Jul 20 with 1230 viewsCottsy

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:52 - Jul 20 by Ebo

This:

In that case the official account of how and why the twin towers collapsed stands.

WTC 7, okay, why? Did the CIA/US Government, knowing that there was going to be an attack on WTC 1 & 2, think that the case for war could be made stronger if they destroyed WTC 7 for shits & giggles?

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:01 - Jul 20 with 1226 viewsskippyjack

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:48 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Jesus wept.

Seriously mate, you are either on one huge fishing trip or you are seriously demented. What is it with Swansea and troll type posters? There seems to be more from there than anywhere. Is it that chip on the shoulder still?

For speaking facts?.. laws have been put in place by centre left policy makers protecting suspected terrorists rights.

How am I demented.. I'm taking facts.. you need to see a Dr.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:16 - Jul 20 with 1202 viewsEbo

9/11 unanswered questions on 15:58 - Jul 20 by Cottsy

In that case the official account of how and why the twin towers collapsed stands.

WTC 7, okay, why? Did the CIA/US Government, knowing that there was going to be an attack on WTC 1 & 2, think that the case for war could be made stronger if they destroyed WTC 7 for shits & giggles?

Wasn't there a CIA office in Building 7 and another company with vested interests in WTC?

9/11 unanswered questions on 18:55 - Jul 20 with 1113 viewsDr_Winston

52% of Britons believe that the moon landing was a hoax. I think most of them have posted in this thread.

http://www.scienceworldreport.com/articles/44075/20160720/moon-landing-celebrate

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

9/11 unanswered questions on 19:10 - Jul 20 with 1096 viewsBatterseajack

9/11 unanswered questions on 16:16 - Jul 20 by Ebo

Wasn't there a CIA office in Building 7 and another company with vested interests in WTC?

Doesn't mean they need to bring it down though does it.

Why do you believe that Building 7 was deliberately brought down? What made you rule out the the collapse being caused by the falling debris from the nearby towers fatally damaging the structure of B7?
9/11 unanswered questions on 19:15 - Jul 20 with 1091 viewsNeathJack

Of all the theories regarding 9/11 the most ridiculous one of all surely has to be that 19 men armed with box cutters took control of 4 airliners and, without any apparent previous training (bar some flights in a Cessna) managed to fly 3 of the planes without any problems into their targets at high speed and, in the case of the Pentagon, by doing manoeuvres that highly skilled and experienced pilots would have struggled with.

If that was one of the "conspiracy" theories rather than the chosen official narrative it would have been laughed out of the room instantly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024