Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastham to Fleetwood 16:02 - May 20 with 13757 viewsGlenn

2 year deal!
Eastham to Fleetwood on 07:57 - May 21 with 2485 viewsrochedale

Eastham to Fleetwood on 16:38 - May 20 by roccydaleian

Mm, bit gutted by this. Thought McNulty had a decent season personally, having played in every game and switching positions as well.

Agree. Disappointed to see Eastman go, Lancashire is no loss at all as the guy is clueless when defending set pieces and an error waiting to happen.

I don't think that a Canavan and McNulty partnership would be too shabby.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Eastham to Fleetwood on 09:17 - May 21 with 2397 viewsaleanddale

Good luck Ash wish you all the best.

Unlucky this year quite rightly looking elsewhere for a regular start.

Hilly made a boob with this one!
Eastham to Fleetwood on 10:14 - May 21 with 2335 views49thseason

Eastham to Fleetwood on 21:30 - May 20 by D_Dale

Well, not all that serous (this is a fans' forum). Didn't Tom Kennedy, a less physical player than Raff, play in a centre back position occasionally?

Leading goal scorers in L1 - Adjose, Winnall, Sharp, Armstrong - are often quick, ball-on-the-ground players who get the better of old-fashioned 'big rough centre halves'.

That may be true but how many goals did we concede from corners and free kicks?
Eastham to Fleetwood on 10:32 - May 21 with 2289 viewsSuddenLad

Eastham to Fleetwood on 10:14 - May 21 by 49thseason

That may be true but how many goals did we concede from corners and free kicks?

Too many. Time for fresh blood.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Eastham to Fleetwood on 14:30 - May 21 with 2099 viewsWhiteyBFC

Eastham to Fleetwood on 19:38 - May 20 by 442Dale

Roberts has come in and done really well since Long returned to Burnley, but the left sided thing would probably mean Long would get the nod initially.

Much depends on the result next weekend. If we're promoted, we'll hopefully resist offers for Mawson and Roberts. But no matter the division, I'd not pick Long ahead of those two. I like Long, he'd be a terrific addition full time, but it would only be as a replacement I think because despite me preferring Alf or Robbo, he's too good to be a substitute. And, too good for L1. As are the aforementioned reds pairing.

If we don't go up, I would be stunned if we retain any of Davies, Mawson, Roberts, Hourihane, Hammill and Winnall. I think we've pain on retaining some of them even if promoted next Sunday. The quality loanees, Isgrove, Brownhill and Fletcher - if we go up, they might return. If not, they're gone too. It'll be another rebuild. Again.

Massive, next weekend.

£2.2m was our wage bill this season. Was £3.2m the year before and £5.6m in the Championship. I think we've broke even this season, if what our owner told me is correct.

Sheff Utd? £7.1m wage bill.

Jesus wept.

Oh, and on topic - your defence (centrally) looked the issue for me - from afar - this season. And your full backs aren't great. Fix that, and not even too dramatically, and the playoffs might be in reach. Think Burton. Clean sheets are king.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 14:31]
Eastham to Fleetwood on 14:49 - May 21 with 2058 viewsD_Alien

Eastham to Fleetwood on 14:30 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

Much depends on the result next weekend. If we're promoted, we'll hopefully resist offers for Mawson and Roberts. But no matter the division, I'd not pick Long ahead of those two. I like Long, he'd be a terrific addition full time, but it would only be as a replacement I think because despite me preferring Alf or Robbo, he's too good to be a substitute. And, too good for L1. As are the aforementioned reds pairing.

If we don't go up, I would be stunned if we retain any of Davies, Mawson, Roberts, Hourihane, Hammill and Winnall. I think we've pain on retaining some of them even if promoted next Sunday. The quality loanees, Isgrove, Brownhill and Fletcher - if we go up, they might return. If not, they're gone too. It'll be another rebuild. Again.

Massive, next weekend.

£2.2m was our wage bill this season. Was £3.2m the year before and £5.6m in the Championship. I think we've broke even this season, if what our owner told me is correct.

Sheff Utd? £7.1m wage bill.

Jesus wept.

Oh, and on topic - your defence (centrally) looked the issue for me - from afar - this season. And your full backs aren't great. Fix that, and not even too dramatically, and the playoffs might be in reach. Think Burton. Clean sheets are king.
[Post edited 21 May 2016 14:31]

As is keeping a clean valance.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Eastham to Fleetwood on 23:51 - May 21 with 1896 viewsWhiteyBFC

Eastham to Fleetwood on 14:49 - May 21 by D_Alien

As is keeping a clean valance.

Holly?
Eastham to Fleetwood on 23:55 - May 21 with 1887 viewsroccydaleian

Eastham to Fleetwood on 23:51 - May 21 by WhiteyBFC

Holly?

Olympia....
Login to get fewer ads

Eastham to Fleetwood on 02:08 - May 22 with 1801 viewsDaley_Lama

Eastham to Fleetwood on 09:17 - May 21 by aleanddale

Good luck Ash wish you all the best.

Unlucky this year quite rightly looking elsewhere for a regular start.

Hilly made a boob with this one!

Word for word my opinion.

Poll: DF in or out

Eastham to Fleetwood on 23:22 - May 22 with 1493 viewstony_roch975

Eastham & Lancashire - 2 average CBs, both lacking in pace against the Tevez style of modern striker and neither a Nat Lofthouse in the air, who came as cast-offs and we made them good enough to get other Lge 1 clubs to offer them deals. Fair play to them and even fairer play to our club. Neither are in the same class as Dawson or O'Connell. Another rebuild; half the fun of the journey for us Dale fans. Yes, Keith might eventually fail to pull another rabbit out of the hat and not be able to replace them .. but I'm not betting against it.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024