Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Once Everton has touched you...... 12:09 - Aug 11 with 8778 viewsattila_the_hun

"I'm Free"

Once Everton has touched you...... on 12:14 - Aug 11 with 5334 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Vomit inducing.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Once Everton has touched you...... on 12:31 - Aug 11 with 5236 viewsSmellyplumz

Fk off is it

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Once Everton has touched you...... on 12:31 - Aug 11 with 5232 viewssnork44

Once Everton has touched you...... on 12:14 - Aug 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Vomit inducing.

From my distant memory wasn't Ash a diehard Liverpool fan ? Yet he signs for their biggest rivals !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:26 - Aug 11 with 5041 viewsunion_jack

Once Everton has touched you...... on 12:31 - Aug 11 by snork44

From my distant memory wasn't Ash a diehard Liverpool fan ? Yet he signs for their biggest rivals !

He who pays the piper and all that.

Unless you are Jazz of course!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:38 - Aug 11 with 4952 viewsSwanson

The Premier League. Sucking the soul out of football since 1992.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:38 - Aug 11 with 4951 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

This guy?

Apostle Everton Weekes is the co-founder and Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Miracle Centers in Kelowna and Vernon, B.C.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:40 - Aug 11 with 4922 viewsRancid

Once a Jack always a Jack unless Everton touch you.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:43 - Aug 11 with 4892 viewsPegojack

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:40 - Aug 11 by Rancid

Once a Jack always a Jack unless Everton touch you.

Unless Everton touch your wallet, more like.
Login to get fewer ads

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:49 - Aug 11 with 4843 viewsRancid

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:43 - Aug 11 by Pegojack

Unless Everton touch your wallet, more like.

And he'll want to get used to that living up there.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:53 - Aug 11 with 4796 viewslondonlisa2001

Once Everton has touched you...... on 13:38 - Aug 11 by JACKMANANDBOY

This guy?

Apostle Everton Weekes is the co-founder and Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Miracle Centers in Kelowna and Vernon, B.C.

Everton Weekes was a cricketer for the West Indies wasn't he?

There's a roundabout named after him in Barbados.

The bit I don't understand about the Ash Williams social media stuff, is that they've sold a player for £50m, replaced him with a 32 year old for £12m and are announcing it as though it's the transfer of Bale or Ronaldo.

If we sold a player for £50m and replaced them with a 32 year old for £12m there'd be ructions on here about asset stripping, lack of ambition, 'where's the money gone' stuff etc. I don't understand how they can be happy. Of course Stones isn't worth what they've received, but that doesn't help the fans - it's not like they have cheaper tickets now. Strange.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:01 - Aug 11 with 4732 viewsswanstillidai

Once Everton has touched you...... on 12:31 - Aug 11 by Smellyplumz

Fk off is it

This.

I am actually beginning to hate football and the circus surrounding it
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:01 - Aug 11 with 4726 viewsjasper_T

Ash is way better than John Stones.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:08 - Aug 11 with 4666 viewsjack247

That's just pathetic. Embarrassing for Ash and for Everton. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea?
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:17 - Aug 11 with 4597 viewslondonlisa2001

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:01 - Aug 11 by jasper_T

Ash is way better than John Stones.

Yeah - apart from he's really not is he.

Which is why Mourinho wanted Stones at £30m plus last season and Pep has bought him at £47m now. To say Williams is better than him is just nonsense, which is why no Champions League club have ever gone near him, let alone at that sort of money. The age counts for some of it, but even at his height and at 24 or 25 Williams wouldn't have interested the top managers.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2016 14:18]
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:18 - Aug 11 with 4593 viewsPhil_S

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:01 - Aug 11 by swanstillidai

This.

I am actually beginning to hate football and the circus surrounding it

You wouldn't be alone in feeling that way right now I don't think for a minute. The Premier League has become a circus full of leeches who believe that a £4m salary is simply not enough for them and moves are driven by agents who claim to want the best for the players they represent whereas the reality is all they want is a cut of the signing on fee that goes with it

Williams move has been coming for years and driven by the agent and player and as for Ayew, lets not forget that the same owners son who tweeted the move was sealed was the same one last year who claimed that we had offered a higher salary suggesting that Ayew was not worth it.

There is much wrong with football these days and most of it is driven my money

At some point I still believe it will implode on itself the biggest question is when

Saturday sees the start of a new season and I cant say I am hugely excited, not like I used to be anyway
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:25 - Aug 11 with 4537 viewsDarran

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:18 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

You wouldn't be alone in feeling that way right now I don't think for a minute. The Premier League has become a circus full of leeches who believe that a £4m salary is simply not enough for them and moves are driven by agents who claim to want the best for the players they represent whereas the reality is all they want is a cut of the signing on fee that goes with it

Williams move has been coming for years and driven by the agent and player and as for Ayew, lets not forget that the same owners son who tweeted the move was sealed was the same one last year who claimed that we had offered a higher salary suggesting that Ayew was not worth it.

At some point I still believe it will implode on itself the biggest question is when

Saturday sees the start of a new season and I cant say I am hugely excited, not like I used to be anyway

I've been saying this for a number of years it's a disgrace and Williams can go f*ck himself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:28 - Aug 11 with 4506 viewslondonlisa2001

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:25 - Aug 11 by Darran

I've been saying this for a number of years it's a disgrace and Williams can go f*ck himself.

I have a huge admiration for the club in finally calling his bluff Darran.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:48 - Aug 11 with 4405 viewsWarwickHunt

Our leader, our rock...

FFS, what a massive biff.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:56 - Aug 11 with 4343 viewsPhaedrus

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:25 - Aug 11 by Darran

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:59 - Aug 11 with 4319 viewsoldcob

You've lost all dignity there, Ash. Stones is £47mill because he's up and coming, Ash worth £12 mill because he on the way down, no disrespect intended but it's just pure fact.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 15:03 - Aug 11 with 4281 viewsAngelRangelQS

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:18 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

Personally I think it'll just keep getting worse and worse. People have been saying for years it'll implode on itself but I just can't see it.

It'll model itself on the NFL for instance that is gaining popularity all over the world on a yearly basis. We'll be playing games abroad, kicking off at times to suit audiences across the other side of the world, etc and the foreign TV deals will keep rolling in. I bet the PL have barely scratched the surface in USA, Asia, etc.

It'll be no good for the people who go to games but we make up a tiny percentage of fans in reality. People probably pay more to Sky Sports for a 12 month subscription than the average football fan (taking into account the FL) does for a Season Ticket.. Who is going to be the priority?
Once Everton has touched you...... on 15:04 - Aug 11 with 4272 viewsSwanson

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:59 - Aug 11 by oldcob

You've lost all dignity there, Ash. Stones is £47mill because he's up and coming, Ash worth £12 mill because he on the way down, no disrespect intended but it's just pure fact.

Agree with this. I personally think Stones is going to be class under Pep. Let's be honest how many defenders have looked good under Martinez?
Once Everton has touched you...... on 15:06 - Aug 11 with 4265 viewsFlashberryjack

Once Everton has touched you...... on 14:08 - Aug 11 by jack247

That's just pathetic. Embarrassing for Ash and for Everton. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea?

I've always been a big fan of Ashley Williams...... but that video is so f*cking embarrassingly awful, he must have been cringing whilst making it.....unless of course he's a massive c*nt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Once Everton has touched you...... on 15:19 - Aug 11 with 4175 viewsdeanscfc

To be fair, he won't have had a choice in doing that video.
Once Everton has touched you...... on 15:32 - Aug 11 with 4117 viewscanhecatchit

He makes it sound like Everton Football club is a Bloody Pedophile . Embarrassing !!!

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024