Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread 02:50 - Sep 8 with 38543 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 2:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:54 - Sep 10 with 2271 viewsperchrockjack

It's a perfect game in some ways for the players to man up.

Second thoughts ,it's the perfect game .

Get the feck into them .

No respect from fans team manager or the stadium cat.

Make it a glorious return to form

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 18:57 - Sep 10 with 2273 viewsHeadmaster

Against my better judgement, I am going with 2-1 Swans. I have a feeling this could be the game we see Llorente shine.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 10 with 2263 viewsperchrockjack

No evidence at all this might happen.

We will be disrespected and pilloried by Jamie the cockcarragher before the game.

We need to make this a Day to remember for all the right reasons

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:30 - Sep 10 with 2205 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look, Liecester only 1 point above us and a worse goal difference, a draw and we would move above them.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 10 with 2175 viewsraynor94

If we are in crisis, like quite a few on here keep posting, I wonder how Hammers and Stoke fans are feeling tonight? yes we might lose Chelsea but I feel we will put on a good performance and ease the fears of a few doubters on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:55 - Sep 10 with 2156 viewsperchrockjack

Gawd bless ya raynor

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:59 - Sep 10 with 2154 viewsairedale

Swans to win 1 - 0, and Taylor to score.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 10 with 2142 viewsperchrockjack

Ah come on mun.

The drugs don't work

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:16 - Sep 10 with 2127 viewsTheKirkyLife

Realistic 0-2 Chelsea with goals from Hazard and Costa.

Hopeful 1-1 with goals from Hazard and Fer

Dreamland 2-1 with Hazard opening followed by goals from Llorente to equalise the Borja off the bench to win.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 10 with 2118 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 10 by raynor94

If we are in crisis, like quite a few on here keep posting, I wonder how Hammers and Stoke fans are feeling tonight? yes we might lose Chelsea but I feel we will put on a good performance and ease the fears of a few doubters on here

The WHU match thread is comedy gold. In 10 pages it goes from:

"Payet taking the piss! Love it"
To "It's like watching Brazil"
To "Absolute f***ing DOGSHIT"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 10 with 2098 viewsbuilthjack

Make some noise you Westies

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:38 - Sep 10 with 2084 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 10 by monmouth

The WHU match thread is comedy gold. In 10 pages it goes from:

"Payet taking the piss! Love it"
To "It's like watching Brazil"
To "Absolute f***ing DOGSHIT"

Where have we seen that before

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:00 - Sep 10 with 2041 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 10 by builthjack

Grrrr, woof woof!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 10 with 1982 viewsvetchonian

Let's get the atmosphere back at the Liberty give the team sound good vocal support and intimidate the opposition as we did in our early years in the PL we as a crowd were the 13th man in old money let's be that again.
We usually do better against better teams so let's get behind the lads and help them on

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 00:12 - Sep 11 with 1844 viewsJethroJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 16:25 - Sep 10 by BlameHuwJenkins

I have little interest in clubs outside of Swansea so I would not know. I look forward to reading the match reports tomorrow regarding our relegation rivals to see who to keep an eye on.

You have little interest in other clubs...and yet....you look forward to reading match reports of our rivals, to see who to keep an eye on.

Make your mind up, mun.... you don't know your arse from your elbow, which is pretty obvious from the tripe you spout.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:08 - Sep 11 with 1698 viewscsf

Well I for one am really looking forward to today. My hop over the last season or so but especially since FG has come in, has always been that we will drop the poor play and mistakes and fire into a footballing tactically genius team that replicates what his teams were doing in Italy. Haven't seen it yet, but always hope, because hope does not disappoint.
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:46 - Sep 11 with 1647 viewsRevJames

Hope for the best, fear the worst.

What are the odds of us conceding a penalty today for holding an opposition player?
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:58 - Sep 11 with 1617 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:46 - Sep 11 by RevJames

Hope for the best, fear the worst.

What are the odds of us conceding a penalty today for holding an opposition player?

Who's reffing?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:14 - Sep 11 with 1593 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 09:08 - Sep 11 by csf

Well I for one am really looking forward to today. My hop over the last season or so but especially since FG has come in, has always been that we will drop the poor play and mistakes and fire into a footballing tactically genius team that replicates what his teams were doing in Italy. Haven't seen it yet, but always hope, because hope does not disappoint.

Keep that hope. Burnley and Hull were very similar games. We deserved our win and got mugged against two teams set up to spoil and defend. Very difficult to press high with flowing football in such circumstances. Role reversal today with us keeping it tight, pressing high and hitting them on the break. Cut out the defensive mistakes. These are likely due to the defensive disruption and get the wingers in early and we could have a decent shout.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 10:50 - Sep 11 with 1542 viewsWanderer

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 20:30 - Sep 10 by builthjack

Gravs was right "West is Best"
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 11:26 - Sep 11 with 1469 viewsairedale

Who's effin reffin?
The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 11:35 - Sep 11 with 1454 viewsLord_Bony

If we lose this it will be three losses on the trot for us.

They've won all three of their matches so far.

Glad David Luiz is not playing yet.

The sun is shining,we re in good spirits it seems and if we can get our act together we can do this...like we did on a few occasions last season...

1-2.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:00 - Sep 11 with 1395 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 11:35 - Sep 11 by Lord_Bony

If we lose this it will be three losses on the trot for us.

They've won all three of their matches so far.

Glad David Luiz is not playing yet.

The sun is shining,we re in good spirits it seems and if we can get our act together we can do this...like we did on a few occasions last season...

1-2.

We'd have a better chance with Luiz playing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:13 - Sep 11 with 1365 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:00 - Sep 11 by Darran

We'd have a better chance with Luiz playing.

What's young Morgan up to today?

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:16 - Sep 11 with 1352 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Versus Chelsea FC Match Thread on 12:13 - Sep 11 by monmouth

What's young Morgan up to today?

I was actually thinking about that last night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024