Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win coming tomorrow 08:24 - Sep 9 with 6659 viewspaulscho

Its been a while since I posted and reading some of the rubbish I guess I remember why.
Taxi for Hill? seriously the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Anyway in typical Keith Hill style I expect nothing more than a win tomorrow just to pop a few people back in there boxes, pipe down and show some respect for Hilly you lunatics.
Up The Dale

livinginadalewonderland

Win coming tomorrow on 08:52 - Sep 9 with 5164 viewsdingdangblue

Reasons to be positive:
A win at Bristol Rovers turned our season around in 13/14 when we looked like we were blowing our promotion chances.
Barnsley last season were bottom after 20 games! And got promoted.
Crewe in 14/15 lost their 1st 5 games and 9 of their 1st 11 and still stayed up.
We are not a bad team.
Believe!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Win coming tomorrow on 12:19 - Sep 9 with 4955 viewsShun

Just had a perusal of the Gas message board. One fan calls us 'lowly Rochdale' and doesn't envisage much trouble. I appreciate they weren't in this league last year but it's strange that some people seem to have forgotten the fact that we were play-off chasers for the past two seasons and we're currently only a few games in!
Win coming tomorrow on 12:35 - Sep 9 with 4924 viewsD_Dale

Win coming tomorrow on 08:52 - Sep 9 by dingdangblue

Reasons to be positive:
A win at Bristol Rovers turned our season around in 13/14 when we looked like we were blowing our promotion chances.
Barnsley last season were bottom after 20 games! And got promoted.
Crewe in 14/15 lost their 1st 5 games and 9 of their 1st 11 and still stayed up.
We are not a bad team.
Believe!

Moreover:

Of the 28 league matches played against Bristol Rovers, Dale have won 10 and drawn 13 (5 lost).

Dale's 4 league defeats this season have been by the odd goal (with a late goal conceded in 4 of the 6 matches). No heavy defeat (compare Scunny 5 Gillingham 1, Posh 5 Milwall 1, bury 4 Port Vale 1 - yet those defeated teams are currently in the top 8).

On the other hand, it's a big challenge tomorrow. Rovers have averaged one point a game, Dale one third of a point, and the bookies are offering shorter odds on a home win.
Win coming tomorrow on 12:40 - Sep 9 with 4902 viewspaulscho

Win coming tomorrow on 12:35 - Sep 9 by D_Dale

Moreover:

Of the 28 league matches played against Bristol Rovers, Dale have won 10 and drawn 13 (5 lost).

Dale's 4 league defeats this season have been by the odd goal (with a late goal conceded in 4 of the 6 matches). No heavy defeat (compare Scunny 5 Gillingham 1, Posh 5 Milwall 1, bury 4 Port Vale 1 - yet those defeated teams are currently in the top 8).

On the other hand, it's a big challenge tomorrow. Rovers have averaged one point a game, Dale one third of a point, and the bookies are offering shorter odds on a home win.

Its times like this in the past when KH has worked his magic, I expect that to happen tomorrow.

livinginadalewonderland

Win coming tomorrow on 12:49 - Sep 9 with 4874 viewswimborne_dale

Agree that we shouldn't even think of panicking after just 6 league games.

Having been at Oxford last week, I didn't get any sense of "Wo is us, we're going down!". Far from it, we competed all the way and even hit the bar at 0-0 with only about 10 minutes left on the clock. Our defence was rent asunder a couple of times before they scored so clearly things to work on but no panic required. The season is a marathon during which most teams will have a bad run sometime and we're getting ours in early. It won't last long.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Win coming tomorrow on 13:02 - Sep 9 with 4836 viewsDorsetDale

Win coming tomorrow on 12:19 - Sep 9 by Shun

Just had a perusal of the Gas message board. One fan calls us 'lowly Rochdale' and doesn't envisage much trouble. I appreciate they weren't in this league last year but it's strange that some people seem to have forgotten the fact that we were play-off chasers for the past two seasons and we're currently only a few games in!

Last time we played them pretty much consigned Rovers to the conference whilst Dale were on the way to promotion.

Lowly indeed!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Win coming tomorrow on 13:22 - Sep 9 with 4794 viewsrochdaleriddler

nothing would make me happier, well to be fair a win for city and defeats for bury and oldham as well would put the icing on the cake

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Win coming tomorrow on 16:31 - Sep 9 with 4584 viewsBlueMessiah

Win coming tomorrow on 13:02 - Sep 9 by DorsetDale

Last time we played them pretty much consigned Rovers to the conference whilst Dale were on the way to promotion.

Lowly indeed!

Maybe the "Lowly" comment comes from the fact that we currently sitting at the foot of the table. Granted Rovers aren't much higher, but they have played 2 matches less.

Oh, and can you please refrain from using the "E" word - you know the rules!! 😉
[Post edited 9 Sep 2016 16:32]

Poll: Do I Know You?

Login to get fewer ads

Win coming tomorrow on 18:13 - Sep 9 with 4412 viewsDorsetDale

Win coming tomorrow on 16:31 - Sep 9 by BlueMessiah

Maybe the "Lowly" comment comes from the fact that we currently sitting at the foot of the table. Granted Rovers aren't much higher, but they have played 2 matches less.

Oh, and can you please refrain from using the "E" word - you know the rules!! 😉
[Post edited 9 Sep 2016 16:32]

Yep, I realised the context but bent the rules using poetic license

As for the "E" word, not a clue?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Win coming tomorrow on 18:22 - Sep 9 with 4396 viewsAtThePeake

Win coming tomorrow on 18:13 - Sep 9 by DorsetDale

Yep, I realised the context but bent the rules using poetic license

As for the "E" word, not a clue?

elegation?

Tangled up in blue.

Win coming tomorrow on 21:12 - Sep 9 with 4216 viewsDannyG_RAFC

FAO Keith

Play our best team on current form and we might actually stand a chance

Logan
Raff mcgahey caravan tanser
Lund
Camps McDermott Allen
Hendo UP FRONT PLEASE
And Calvin or NML
Win coming tomorrow on 22:14 - Sep 9 with 4126 viewsShun

Another Gashead does mention that our current position is a false one as we're a good side, and quite a few sing Hill's praises.

Also, someone mentioned about road closures due to the Tour de Bretagne. Take heed, anyone travelling down.
Win coming tomorrow on 23:45 - Sep 9 with 4015 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Let's just hope that our lot can concentrate for 95+mins and not concede any more late stupid goals.......not a lot to ask?
Win coming tomorrow on 10:29 - Sep 10 with 3699 viewsYouTubeDale

I fancy Davies...to score today.

Keith is saying that we need to get back our honesty that has served us so well in past seasons. I saw honesty from the players against Sunderland. Eager to put that extra bit of effort in and it was "Vini" who seemed to characterise that hunger.

I can see us putting in more honest performances, starting today.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Win coming tomorrow on 10:42 - Sep 10 with 3666 views442Dale

Hoping to be proven wrong, but I'm not sure about Davies yet. Might be because he's not match fit, but Andrew is miles ahead of him at the moment in terms of fitting into how we play.

Again, he might be better in a front two.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Win coming tomorrow on 10:54 - Sep 10 with 3645 viewsD_Alien

Win coming tomorrow on 10:42 - Sep 10 by 442Dale

Hoping to be proven wrong, but I'm not sure about Davies yet. Might be because he's not match fit, but Andrew is miles ahead of him at the moment in terms of fitting into how we play.

Davies needs a goal to get him going, and if we start playing"honestly" I'm convinced he'll come good. May have been a bit of a culture shock for him at first, and our poor service from a below par midfield hasn't done him any favours. Today would be a great day to change that.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Win coming tomorrow on 11:35 - Sep 10 with 3566 viewsdingdangblue

Win coming tomorrow on 10:54 - Sep 10 by D_Alien

Davies needs a goal to get him going, and if we start playing"honestly" I'm convinced he'll come good. May have been a bit of a culture shock for him at first, and our poor service from a below par midfield hasn't done him any favours. Today would be a great day to change that.

Dont know if I'm being harsh here - but he looks at least a stone overweight. That clip on Tuesday's highlights where he's running into the box you can see he's not in the best shape. Lets face it he was released in the summer by Bradford and didn't have a club for months and no pre season. He makes Holty last season look like Hendo! I know we've been struggling injury wise but I'm surprised he's played as much as he has.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Win coming tomorrow on 11:56 - Sep 10 with 3527 viewsDaley_Lama

C Logan 4/1
J Thompson 4/1
A Morely 4/1
A Cannon 15/2

Dale anytime goal scorer odds today with Paddy Power

Poll: DF in or out

Win coming tomorrow on 12:08 - Sep 10 with 3493 views1907

Win coming tomorrow on 10:42 - Sep 10 by 442Dale

I'm as big a fan as anyone of Calvin. All heart and soul. His effort and persistence is inspirational for every other member of the team, however... he lacks quality in and around the area and misses too many chances. How many shots have we had recently and how many have been on target? Put a chance in front of Davies and he's proven to have the quality to finish it, he's not had much in the way of chances yet but I think he will come good.
Win coming tomorrow on 12:14 - Sep 10 with 3482 views1mark1

Win coming tomorrow on 11:35 - Sep 10 by dingdangblue

Dont know if I'm being harsh here - but he looks at least a stone overweight. That clip on Tuesday's highlights where he's running into the box you can see he's not in the best shape. Lets face it he was released in the summer by Bradford and didn't have a club for months and no pre season. He makes Holty last season look like Hendo! I know we've been struggling injury wise but I'm surprised he's played as much as he has.

I have no idea if he is over weight, but there is no excuse to be so, for a professional sportsman. Understandable to not be match fit, as that takes time, but no excuses unless he had been ill or unable to train at all , to not keep a decent level of fitness.

Might be more of a case of getting used to our style of play, or not having good service together with lack of match sharpness, IF indeed he is overweight.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Win coming tomorrow on 12:52 - Sep 10 with 3422 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Talking of overweight........anyone know the latest on Reuben?

What exactly is his injury?
Win coming tomorrow on 12:54 - Sep 10 with 3417 views1mark1

Win coming tomorrow on 12:52 - Sep 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

Talking of overweight........anyone know the latest on Reuben?

What exactly is his injury?

Whatever his injury, no excuses for not staying fit , in the majority of cases and addressing any weight issues, if he has any.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 14:00]

Win coming tomorrow on 13:21 - Sep 10 with 3372 viewsDomDale

Ironically the only posts of yours I remember were the repetitive "Out Out Out" type rants against Coleman at a time when most posters on here wanted to give him more time.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Win coming tomorrow on 13:23 - Sep 10 with 3363 viewsisitme

Win coming tomorrow on 12:54 - Sep 10 by 1mark1

Whatever his injury, no excuses for not staying fit , in the majority of cases and addressing any weight issues, if he has any.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2016 14:00]

A bit difficult if you have an injury which means you can't run, cycle etc!
Win coming tomorrow on 13:58 - Sep 10 with 3284 views1mark1

Win coming tomorrow on 13:23 - Sep 10 by isitme

A bit difficult if you have an injury which means you can't run, cycle etc!

There are exercises that can be done , even if unable to run or cycle. If someone is confined to bed, fair enough, or a severe spinal injury.

If there is a severe lack of ability to exercise, then control of weight obviously has to be done by diet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024