Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No strikers available? 09:59 - Jan 6 with 9037 viewsqprnaas

Going by the official website preview of tomorrows match with Blackburn, we only have Mackie available to play up front as wash, Sylla and Polter could well all be injured

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk/fixtures-results/match-preview/?matchid=3971443&tcmuri=3

No strikers available? on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 3020 viewsAgedR

Is Hitchcock available?

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

No strikers available? on 11:42 - Jan 6 with 3020 viewsRickyDicky

No strikers available? on 10:09 - Jan 6 by DannyPaddox

Is Remy available ?

Good Call

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

No strikers available? on 11:45 - Jan 6 with 3010 viewsElHoop

No strikers available? on 11:42 - Jan 6 by RickyDicky

Good Call

In actual fact he is available for once, but not for us.
No strikers available? on 11:51 - Jan 6 with 2978 viewsHoopsarrr

No strikers available? on 11:42 - Jan 6 by bob566

that's not a bad idea actually. Push mas up like where he plays for Australia.

I don't think Luongo has played in that position since signing for us.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 11:54]
No strikers available? on 11:52 - Jan 6 with 2967 viewsDorse

Ebereche Eze - the song is already written: 'Eze's good, Eze's good, Ebereche Eze's good'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

No strikers available? on 13:02 - Jan 6 with 2838 viewsR_from_afar

No strikers available? on 10:56 - Jan 6 by daveB

Mackie up front, Shodipo and Wsoleck out wide, should be ok.

Do we have no other strikers in the academy?

Why not put Caulker (if fit) up front? If it's good enough for Klopp...

Edit: I am not sure if I am serious or not. What I am sure of is that I don't want us to field our first choice 11. We could still be in for a relegation scrap and the last thing we need is for a key player to pick up an injury. I'd rest Smithies, Scylla, Mackie, Hall and Wszolek.

OK, I am a killjoy, I admit it, and I may be spoiling my own fun because I am going to the game tomorrow.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

No strikers available? on 13:08 - Jan 6 with 2813 viewssmegma

No strikers available? on 11:01 - Jan 6 by CamberleyR

Not quite. Eleven years. We didn't win a third round tie in between beating Luton away in a replay in 2001 and Franchise FC in a replay at LR in 2012.

Three of those were actually 1st Round games and we lost them all. Swansea, Grimsby ?? And a car factory from the Wirral. I think we've been knocked out at the first hurdle 24 times out of 34 since we reached the 82 final. Read that and weep.
No strikers available? on 13:31 - Jan 6 with 2769 viewsCamberleyR

No strikers available? on 13:08 - Jan 6 by smegma

Three of those were actually 1st Round games and we lost them all. Swansea, Grimsby ?? And a car factory from the Wirral. I think we've been knocked out at the first hurdle 24 times out of 34 since we reached the 82 final. Read that and weep.

Yeah, you're right. Should have said at the "first stage".

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

No strikers available? on 13:53 - Jan 6 with 2725 viewsbosh67

Here's a crazy idea. Put Mackie and Shadipos down the middle and put the ball on the ground behind the defence to run onto.

Watching Shadipos I keep feeling he has the potential to be another Walcott type player, who can play down the middle.

Play El Khayati and Wszołek on the flanks to slip them in and Manning to slip them in down the middle.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No strikers available? on 13:56 - Jan 6 with 2705 viewsNorthernr

No strikers available? on 13:02 - Jan 6 by R_from_afar

Edit: I am not sure if I am serious or not. What I am sure of is that I don't want us to field our first choice 11. We could still be in for a relegation scrap and the last thing we need is for a key player to pick up an injury. I'd rest Smithies, Scylla, Mackie, Hall and Wszolek.

OK, I am a killjoy, I admit it, and I may be spoiling my own fun because I am going to the game tomorrow.

RFA

Even if that wasn't a terrible idea, Caulker is doing the kids fan park stuff tomorrow so clearly still "unfit".
No strikers available? on 15:55 - Jan 6 with 2572 viewsrobith

Nice to see the club colluding with the bookies giving us a price on our first goalscorer, whom the article previously says is unlikely to play
No strikers available? on 16:08 - Jan 6 with 2545 viewsPinnerPaul

No strikers available? on 15:55 - Jan 6 by robith

Nice to see the club colluding with the bookies giving us a price on our first goalscorer, whom the article previously says is unlikely to play

Always treat those markets with caution.

They are always formed ahead of the team selection so always contain players who are injured/not available
No strikers available? on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2495 viewsbosh67

No strikers available? on 11:52 - Jan 6 by Dorse

Ebereche Eze - the song is already written: 'Eze's good, Eze's good, Ebereche Eze's good'.

Worth a go. Good luck Eberechi Eze!

By the way is he Eze on a Saturday afternoon, or Eze like Sunday morning?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

No strikers available? on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2495 viewsFredManRave

I can see the headlines now, "Eze does it".

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/young-forward-contention-qpr-debut-holloway-l

Or if Sandro plays "Kneesey does it"

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

No strikers available? on 17:51 - Jan 6 with 2365 viewsA40Bosh

That was not an official post to update the fans ahead of tomorrow

That was a clear and explicit "January Window" is now open message either to Lee Hoos from the coaching staff or from Lee Hoos to the owners

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

No strikers available? on 17:53 - Jan 6 with 1908 viewsDylanP

Here is what the offish has to say about our situation up front:

Sylla out of FA Cup third round clash …

-QPR face Blackburn Rovers at Loftus Road on Saturday in FA Cup
-Sylla misses out, while fellow-forwards Polter and Washington are doubts

QPR boss Ian Holloway is once again dealing with a lengthy injury list as he prepares his squad for our FA Cup tie against Blackburn Rovers at Loftus Road this weekend.

Striker Conor Washington picked up a calf injury in training, making him doubtful for the game, while Idrissa Sylla misses out owing to concussion sustained in our 2-1 victory against Ipswich Town on Monday.

With Sebastian Polter also struggling to overcome a back problem, Holloway has limited options in the final third.

Meanwhile, Massimo Luongo — who has missed the last two games with a groin injury — is also a doubt for Saturday’s fixture against Owen Coyle’s side, while Steven Caulker remains sidelined with a hip problem.

Jack Robinson is still a couple of weeks away from returning as he overcomes a hamstring injury.

Michael Doughty and Darnell Furlong were recalled from their loan spell at Swindon Town by Holloway this week, but they are unavailable for Saturday’s fixture as they are Cup-tied.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/team-news-qpr-fa-cup-blackburn-rovers-

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

No strikers available? on 18:08 - Jan 6 with 1874 viewsPunteR

Gladwin.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

No strikers available? on 21:21 - Jan 6 with 1760 viewsGloucs_R

Eze had just signed a new contract until 2019 so I reckon he'll start tomorrow

Poll: Are we staying up?

No strikers available? on 21:38 - Jan 6 with 1721 viewsFredManRave

No strikers available? on 21:21 - Jan 6 by Gloucs_R

Eze had just signed a new contract until 2019 so I reckon he'll start tomorrow

Eze for you to say.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

No strikers available? on 22:12 - Jan 6 with 1677 viewsDylanP

No strikers available? on 21:38 - Jan 6 by FredManRave

Eze for you to say.

Take it Eze. Someone will come through for us.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

No strikers available? on 22:13 - Jan 6 with 1675 viewsisawqpratwcity

No strikers available? on 13:02 - Jan 6 by R_from_afar

RFA

I think you've onto something with resting Smithies.

I suspect an impending departure and I'd be giving Ingram some game time in a match that, to be blunt, doesn't matter.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

No strikers available? on 22:35 - Jan 6 with 1651 viewsLblock

Just for fun...

From the (un)Offical

Sylla out of FA Cup third round clash … surprise? surprise?

-QPR face Blackburn Rovers at Loftus Road on Saturday in FA Cup, a competetion they've not won in since London's streets were all lit by gas lamps
-Sylla misses out, while fellow-forwards Polter and Washington are doubting they'll ever find the net like Cilla does

QPR boss Ian Holloway is once again dealing with a lengthy injury list as he prepares his squad for our FA Cup tie against Blackburn Rovers at Loftus Road this weekend.

Striker Conor Washington picked up a calf injury in training, making him doubtful for the game and also stopping him from being cup tied, while Idrissa Sylla misses out owing to concussion sustained in our 2-1 victory against Ipswich Town on Monday.

With Sebastian Polter also struggling to overcome a back-char problem, Holloway has limited options in the final third and most of his squad is also currently quite limited.

Meanwhile, Massimo Luongo — who has gone missing the last twenty games is struggling with a mystery with a groin injury — is also a doubt for Saturday’s fixture against Owen Coyle’s side, while Steven Caulker remains sidelined with a hip flask problem.

Jack Robinson is still a couple of weeks away from returning as he overcomes a hamstring injury, a back injury, a shoulder injury, an achilles heel, heavy cold and the clap

Michael Doughty and Darnell Furlong were recalled from their loan spell at Swindon Town by Holloway this week, but they are unavailable for Saturday’s fixture as they are Cup-tied, so that was just done for a laugh really.

In other news, James Perch and Karl Henry are unfortunately fit and Alexandra Smithers is likely to be rested so as to ensure he is not cup tied and not risk a potential £2.78 transfer fee that the club has held out for from big spending Chinese Club Wok and Ham FC

Tickets are selling fast for this game - get yours now you mugs
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 7:37]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

No strikers available? on 00:39 - Jan 7 with 1578 viewsozexile

Where's Greco Cox?
No strikers available? on 07:58 - Jan 7 with 1484 viewsDorse

No strikers available? on 00:39 - Jan 7 by ozexile

Where's Greco Cox?

Naughty step for running with scissors.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

No strikers available? on 13:43 - Jan 7 with 1350 viewsrsonist

No strikers available? on 00:39 - Jan 7 by ozexile

Where's Greco Cox?

Gone AWOL apparently.... Grego roamin'.

I'll get me coat.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024