Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren incoming 15:31 - May 1 with 144555 viewshubble

...according to a poster on WATRB...

Read it here, if you're not averse to a bit of rough: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2464866-mclaren-new-ma

[Post edited 1 May 2018 15:37]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

McClaren incoming on 12:29 - May 3 with 3742 viewsclassof93

McClaren incoming on 16:32 - May 1 by robith

Not sure why McClaren would take our job tbh

Because he won't get offered anything better
McClaren incoming on 12:42 - May 3 with 3675 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 19:00 - May 2 by LongsufferingR

....says the man who called anyone who said anything negative about Warnock "not QPR fans". Priceless.

Oh dear another thicko ,

read the thread I was replying to someone else's post you doughnut

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

McClaren incoming on 12:47 - May 3 with 3642 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 08:47 - May 3 by simmo

Either way and as Dave has said, this is another thing that should be kept strictly internal - Fernandes can't help himself with this stuff and whatever you think of Olly as manager, he deserves better for what he's given to this club.

100% correct , that's why TF will never change and why he is one tweet away from always undoing the good work done at the club

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

McClaren incoming on 13:03 - May 3 with 3589 viewsR_from_afar

McClaren incoming on 12:47 - May 3 by paulparker

100% correct , that's why TF will never change and why he is one tweet away from always undoing the good work done at the club

"New owner wanted. Trappist billionaire preferred, fabulously wealthy members of other silent orders also considered".

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

McClaren incoming on 13:15 - May 3 with 3531 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 12:42 - May 3 by paulparker

Oh dear another thicko ,

read the thread I was replying to someone else's post you doughnut

He was talking about you, not to you, moron.

Dear God, somebody lend him a brain cell...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

McClaren incoming on 13:27 - May 3 with 3455 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 13:15 - May 3 by isawqpratwcity

He was talking about you, not to you, moron.

Dear God, somebody lend him a brain cell...

ahh bless, you got the shakes alkey , ???

McClaren incoming on 13:28 - May 3 with 3449 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 13:27 - May 3 by paulparker

ahh bless, you got the shakes alkey , ???

Need any more advice from me how to keep your job?

McClaren incoming on 13:32 - May 3 with 3430 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 13:28 - May 3 by isawqpratwcity

Need any more advice from me how to keep your job?

your advice ha ha ha ha

nah doing very well thanks, massive pay rise, new company car delivered 2 weeks ago , 30 days holiday and pension
just moved to a new 4 bedroom semi in a well do to village

my liver is intact as well , you better run along to the offy before it closes

Login to get fewer ads

McClaren incoming on 13:33 - May 3 with 3424 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 13:32 - May 3 by paulparker

your advice ha ha ha ha

nah doing very well thanks, massive pay rise, new company car delivered 2 weeks ago , 30 days holiday and pension
just moved to a new 4 bedroom semi in a well do to village

my liver is intact as well , you better run along to the offy before it closes

I'm really impressed. Don't let them see what you're doing all day.

McClaren incoming on 13:36 - May 3 with 3411 viewsrobith

McClaren incoming on 08:15 - May 3 by Esox_Lucius

There seems to be a strong element of this going on too.

A manager at a previous job made me read that

absolute nonsense
McClaren incoming on 13:41 - May 3 with 3382 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 13:33 - May 3 by isawqpratwcity

I'm really impressed. Don't let them see what you're doing all day.

Don't worry about me isaapisshead , id save your worrying for yourself btw give these folks a call below it might stop the violent outbursts the feeling of bravery and the non stop talking of bollox

https://aa.org.au/

McClaren incoming on 13:42 - May 3 with 3377 viewsTheChef

McClaren incoming on 10:36 - May 3 by daveB

He has made mistakes but all managers do, he's also had good days as well, his tactical move to stop Cairney worked well at Fulham, he's not as bad as he's made out to be but as he's a clear motivator and talks funny he'll always be pigeon holes as tactically inept.

Can;t see how you can use the playoff final to prove Mcclarens tactical nous, we had 10 ten for half an hour and he struggled to break us down waiting until it was too late to throw Bamford on. He's not terrible but wouldn't say he's any better than Holloway in that regard.

I know the wing back system wasn't popular but results wise things haven't changed that much, we were doing OK with 5 at the back and also doing OK with 4. In 2018 we won 4 lost 5 with 5 at the back, since then we've won 5, lost 4 drawn 2 so slightly better but not hugely different.

Interesting stat that re results since the change of formation.

Arguably though since moving to a back four the players have looked a lot more comfortable (Bidwell and Furlong especially) and we've played better football more often.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

McClaren incoming on 13:43 - May 3 with 3362 viewsFDC

@pp @isqawc

Getting a bit daft now boys! Won't somebody think of the children / Clive's blood pressure
McClaren incoming on 13:44 - May 3 with 3358 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 13:41 - May 3 by paulparker

Don't worry about me isaapisshead , id save your worrying for yourself btw give these folks a call below it might stop the violent outbursts the feeling of bravery and the non stop talking of bollox

Things better between your missus and her Dad? It was me who said you were in trouble and needed his help, remember? Glad it worked out for you.

No need to thank me.

McClaren incoming on 13:45 - May 3 with 3343 viewsrobith

McClaren incoming on 13:41 - May 3 by paulparker

Hey mate, I know you're passionate etc, but using alcoholism as a term of abuse isn't very cool
McClaren incoming on 13:49 - May 3 with 3289 viewsWrightUp5hit___

McClaren incoming on 13:50 - May 3 with 3286 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 13:45 - May 3 by robith

Hey mate, I know you're passionate etc, but using alcoholism as a term of abuse isn't very cool

if he is ready to dish it out like he does then expect it back its as simple as that , il say no more on the subject , if he wants to Pm and carry it on im ok with that

McClaren incoming on 13:53 - May 3 with 3268 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 13:50 - May 3 by paulparker

if he is ready to dish it out like he does then expect it back its as simple as that , il say no more on the subject , if he wants to Pm and carry it on im ok with that

Everyone can see you are stupid and have a short temper. What makes you think I'm struggling with alcohol?

McClaren incoming on 13:55 - May 3 with 3247 viewsNorthernr

Come on lads disagree by all means but let's not get personal about it. Don't want a repeat of the pistols at dawn episode
McClaren incoming on 14:08 - May 3 with 3188 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 13:55 - May 3 by Northernr

Come on lads disagree by all means but let's not get personal about it. Don't want a repeat of the pistols at dawn episode

Fair enough. Maybe he'll think twice before posting "go fcuk yourselves , your not even real QPR fans" in the future.

McClaren incoming on 14:18 - May 3 with 3144 viewspaulparker

McClaren incoming on 13:53 - May 3 by isawqpratwcity

Everyone can see you are stupid and have a short temper. What makes you think I'm struggling with alcohol?

McClaren incoming on 14:54 - May 3 with 3015 viewssimmo

McClaren incoming on 14:08 - May 3 by isawqpratwcity

Fair enough. Maybe he'll think twice before posting "go fcuk yourselves , your not even real QPR fans" in the future.

Well done on being the authority we all need / never asked for.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

McClaren incoming on 15:07 - May 3 with 2962 viewsDorse

McClaren incoming on 13:55 - May 3 by Northernr

I blame Hud. He started it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

McClaren incoming on 15:18 - May 3 with 2913 viewsblacky200

McClaren incoming on 10:11 - May 3 by A40Bosh

Not sure if this is an Omen, but on my way in to office this morning I walked past a McLaren in Marylebone with the end of the reg plate saying 'RRR' !!

Mclaren with the Rs?

Surely a sign from above?

Well after nine pages of rumour I think this can be classed as: As solid as anything else posted on here.
McClaren incoming on 15:20 - May 3 with 2909 viewskropotkin41

Blimey.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024