Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England v Croatia 21:56 - Jul 7 with 12238 viewsbosh67

I have no idea why but feel a bit relieved we are playing Croatia rather than Russia given the intensity of Russia's fantastic support and what it would have elevated to against us if they had won.

I feel that it will be a more even playing field on Wednesday. We won't be playing 80,000+ supporters in the ground as well.

Croatia are a hugely talented team but like today it is a game that on paper could go either way, whereas I felt it was written in the stars for the Russians to do the impossible if they won tonight.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England v Croatia on 12:29 - Jul 11 with 2585 viewsenfieldargh

Apart from the later stages of the Columbia match weve had the proverbial bus parked in front of us.

Croatia I think will sit deep again and try to stifle our midfield. Modric and Rakatic scare the beejezus out of me so we really need Ali & Lingaard to step up a notch or two in this one.

Kane & Sterling scare the bejezus out of most opposition .

Liverpool fans seem to think Loveren is crap so lets hope at set pieces Stones, Maguire Kane & Henderson put him in his place.

Think we will win.....just

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

England v Croatia on 12:33 - Jul 11 with 2571 viewsDaiHo0p

Unfortunately I have Croatia in the sweep.
England v Croatia on 12:36 - Jul 11 with 2558 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I think Sterling's pace will be telling tonight and he will finally be the lethal striker he threatens to be.
England v Croatia on 13:13 - Jul 11 with 2476 viewsdaveB

England v Croatia on 12:33 - Jul 11 by DaiHo0p

Unfortunately I have Croatia in the sweep.

me too
England v Croatia on 13:15 - Jul 11 with 2476 viewsdaveB

England v Croatia on 12:15 - Jul 11 by rsonist

Can never take a golden opportunity like this lightly - but I would say that the foundations and framework that Southgate's put in place gives me plenty of hope for the future of the national side whatever happens.

I mean the first squad after the WC will immediately probably improve with Chamberlain, Lascelles, Gomez in. And where we're short today there's Cook, Sessegnon, Winks, Sancho etc tomorrow...

We do have a good crop coming through but just can't see the Germans, Spanish, Brazil, Argentina and even Italy ever being this shit again
England v Croatia on 14:00 - Jul 11 with 2399 viewspaulparker

England v Croatia on 12:15 - Jul 11 by rsonist

Can never take a golden opportunity like this lightly - but I would say that the foundations and framework that Southgate's put in place gives me plenty of hope for the future of the national side whatever happens.

I mean the first squad after the WC will immediately probably improve with Chamberlain, Lascelles, Gomez in. And where we're short today there's Cook, Sessegnon, Winks, Sancho etc tomorrow...

Not to mention Lookman, Foden, Grealish, Brewster, Solanke, calvert- lewin, Naitland-miles , who should also breakthrough with their clubs this year
Cook was also outstanding in the Toulon tournament last month , he will be the one to break through to the national team on a permanent basis

anyway im going 1-2 Croatia after extra time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England v Croatia on 16:12 - Jul 11 with 2301 viewsDiscodroids

🎶 We Don't care how late it gets we're not going home,
We're not going Home, we're not going Home,
We Don't care how late it gets we're not going home
'cos England are having a wonderful time..🎶

England 2-0 Croatia

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

England v Croatia on 16:21 - Jul 11 with 2282 viewshopphoops

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

England v Croatia on 16:25 - Jul 11 with 2265 viewsPinnerPaul

To win the whole thing

France odds on - around 4/6

England 5/2

Croatia 5/1

Obviously France odds will get bigger and England/Croatia's smaller after the match!
England v Croatia on 17:16 - Jul 11 with 2194 viewskensalriser

England v Croatia on 16:12 - Jul 11 by Discodroids

🎶 We Don't care how late it gets we're not going home,
We're not going Home, we're not going Home,
We Don't care how late it gets we're not going home
'cos England are having a wonderful time..🎶

England 2-0 Croatia

Both goals by Conor Washington, naturally.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England v Croatia (n/t) on 17:27 - Jul 11 with 2175 viewsDiscodroids

England v Croatia on 17:16 - Jul 11 by kensalriser

Both goals by Conor Washington, naturally.

would that he could. Unfortunately he's Brazilian.

[Post edited 11 Jul 2018 17:35]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

England v Croatia on 18:13 - Jul 11 with 2110 views2Thomas2Bowles

Unchanged starting 11

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

England v Croatia on 21:38 - Jul 11 with 1898 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's the hope that kills ya... just like Rangers

England v Croatia on 21:44 - Jul 11 with 1862 viewskensalriser

Bag o' shyte. Croatia totally deserved that, by far the better team after half time.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

England v Croatia on 21:46 - Jul 11 with 1834 viewsozexile

England v Croatia on 21:44 - Jul 11 by kensalriser

Bag o' shyte. Croatia totally deserved that, by far the better team after half time.

Way too negative on the second half. Just hitting it long time after time. Looking for silly free kicks, arguing with the ref etc. We just tried to see it out from half time.
England v SMOK Priv M17 on 21:51 - Jul 11 with 1801 views2Thomas2Bowles

England v Croatia on 21:44 - Jul 11 by kensalriser

The one thing that stood out to me was we had no midfield, even in the first half we were playing long ball to Sterling and Kane
Saying that we should have maybe scored a second in the first half but Croatia were far better than us 2nd half.

England v Croatia on 21:51 - Jul 11 with 1801 viewsCiderwithRsie

England v Croatia on 21:46 - Jul 11 by ozexile

Way too negative on the second half. Just hitting it long time after time. Looking for silly free kicks, arguing with the ref etc. We just tried to see it out from half time.

Don't think that's fair to either team. I think Croatia were just much better second half and we just weren't able to grab a grip, get that 10-15 minute spell of being in charge that might have got us goal or at least broken the flow.

Don't think it was deliberate change to long ball, more that the neat little passing options weren't there any more, Croatia were keeping the ball.
England v Croatia on 22:04 - Jul 11 with 1689 viewsToast_R

F*ck it.
England v Croatia on 22:06 - Jul 11 with 1676 viewsJuzzie

Absolutely gutted but no complaints. Croatia got better as the game went on.

Absolutely proud of how England have done this world cup. Best we’ve been after 22 years of underachieving

It’s easy to forget this is the youngest England team to appear in a tournament and were up against some very experienced players tonight.
England v Croatia on 22:06 - Jul 11 with 1676 viewsStanisgod

I think the only mistake that Southgate made this tournament was leaving Young on and getting roasted by that full back time and time again. Soon as Rose came on it stopped. Too late by then.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

England v Croatia on 22:06 - Jul 11 with 1671 viewsCamberleyR

It's the curse of ITV striking again. We broke it once but doing it a second time was too much to ask. Fücking shit channel, fücking shit commentators.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

England v Croatia on 22:12 - Jul 11 with 1617 viewsaston_hoop

Fair play to Croatia but also fair play to us more so for getting this far. we'd have taken this before the tournament! lots to be positive about going forward!

Surely we will all be Croatia fans on Sunday though right??

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England v SMOK Priv M17 on 22:13 - Jul 11 with 1600 viewsJuzzie

England v SMOK Priv M17 on 21:51 - Jul 11 by 2Thomas2Bowles

The one thing that stood out to me was we had no midfield, even in the first half we were playing long ball to Sterling and Kane
Saying that we should have maybe scored a second in the first half but Croatia were far better than us 2nd half.

Football is all about if’s and buts but I thought Kane was going to bury that chance on 30 mins and 2-0 would have made it a whole lot tougher for Croatia.

We didnt even get the corner when Kanes follow up came off the goalie.
England v Croatia on 22:20 - Jul 11 with 1564 viewspaulparker

We chucked it away , we had them but then sat back, which we are sh1t at
We won’t get a better chance in my life time ever again
It hurts but not as much as Italia 90

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England v Croatia on 22:24 - Jul 11 with 1532 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hard luck, lads.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024