Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A difficult decision may have to be made by the board 23:43 - Oct 23 with 18986 viewsHopwoodblue

Given we have four home games on the bounce coming up, failure to win any and a defeat in cup to Gateshead even in a replay may make the board feel they need to take action.
On the one hand we have a decent squad that is under performing for what ever reason and there could be many including Keith.
But on the other hand we all have to be careful what we wish for.
It could be a tricky few weeks for Keith and his staff.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 23:49]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 12:49 - Oct 27 with 1600 viewsNigeriamark

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 12:32 - Oct 27 by JimmyRustler

I feel that the large majority of us (the sane ones that is) are still behind the manager but, things need to change. I honestly don't mind losing and I don't expect us to be pulling up trees either. It's the fact that we are making THE SAME mistakes time and time again and conceding in the THE SAME MANNER every single week.

Of course, the players have to take some individual responsibility in this regard. However, it doesn't help that the team is being chopped and changed every week. Continuity breeds successful relationships and partnerships and without that, all systems will be redundant. In a similar sense, these are players that KH brought in who he presumably though could buy into his ideas. If this isn't the case then this is once again his fault and needs to be addressed in January.

I just don't want to concede anymore shite goals from set pieces or balls into our box. Is that really too much to ask? If we go 1-0 down today from a corner or free-kick today then I may just accept my fate, tap my false chopper and swallow the cyanide capsule that I purchased off the deep web yesterday afternoon. I can't take anymore of that sh!t.

It also doesn’t help that for the second season running some of our better performances are away from home when less people see them. If we had 12 points from home games and 4 away instead of the other way around, although the in total is the same, there would be a happier fan base. I prefer away games but it’s the home form that puts bums on seats
A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 13:29 - Oct 27 with 1555 viewsDaley_Lama

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 11:19 - Oct 27 by chalky_ncfc

What with the Latin classes as well,Rochdale schools are a lot more advanced than I give them credit for

F*^k offo
F**k offas
F**k offat
F**k offamus
F**k offatis
F**k offant

Comitatus sunt sercora

Poll: DF in or out

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 13:40 - Oct 27 with 1540 viewsJames1980

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 20:46 - Oct 26 by Daley_Lama

James' Law

J = T*[1/(√H/6)]

J = Perceived Journey Time
T = Actual Travel Time
H = Happiness out of 100

For example

Win away at Southampton. 4 hour actual journey time. Couldn't be happier. 100% happy

J=4*[1/(10/6)]
J = 4*[0.6]
J =2.4 hours

Lose away at Walsall when you should have won. 2 hour journey time. Only 30% happy because you had a nice pie and will be home in time for X Factor

J = 2*[1/(4.4/6)]
J =2*[ 1.37]
J= 2.73 hours

Beaten at Gillingham in the playoffs? 5 hour trip and 10% mood

J=5*[1/(3.16/6)]
J=5*[1.92]
J= 9.6 hours
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 21:24]

This is brilliant

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 19:18 - Oct 27 with 1414 viewskiwidale

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 13:29 - Oct 27 by Daley_Lama

F*^k offo
F**k offas
F**k offat
F**k offamus
F**k offatis
F**k offant

Comitatus sunt sercora

Very clever Lama you could say you're a clever dick or keeping with the latin meme "ingeniosus bigusdickus"

This is not the time for bickering.

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 06:08 - Oct 28 with 1236 viewsdavidab2202

A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 12:32 - Oct 27 by JimmyRustler

I feel that the large majority of us (the sane ones that is) are still behind the manager but, things need to change. I honestly don't mind losing and I don't expect us to be pulling up trees either. It's the fact that we are making THE SAME mistakes time and time again and conceding in the THE SAME MANNER every single week.

Of course, the players have to take some individual responsibility in this regard. However, it doesn't help that the team is being chopped and changed every week. Continuity breeds successful relationships and partnerships and without that, all systems will be redundant. In a similar sense, these are players that KH brought in who he presumably though could buy into his ideas. If this isn't the case then this is once again his fault and needs to be addressed in January.

I just don't want to concede anymore shite goals from set pieces or balls into our box. Is that really too much to ask? If we go 1-0 down today from a corner or free-kick today then I may just accept my fate, tap my false chopper and swallow the cyanide capsule that I purchased off the deep web yesterday afternoon. I can't take anymore of that sh!t.

Hopefully you are still with us to live a few more days before the next bout of dark thoughts kick in
A difficult decision may have to be made by the board on 10:07 - Oct 28 with 1108 viewsaleanddale

5th win of the season yesterday ( Second win at Spotland )

played 16

Points on the board 19.

whilst not pulling up trees its a solid enough if unspectacular start.

If by the time we have played 32 and we have 41 points ( one additional win in the next block of 16 ) that should be mid table form and a huge improvement on last season.

Great to see the lads show that they are 100% together as a group, playing for the manager and showing spirited signs of improvement on the pitch.

The board know where their bread is buttered!!.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024