Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest 14:33 - Dec 23 with 10625 viewswgchoop

I was in a hotel in Leeds being told how they were gonna smash this league ha ha
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 09:58 - Dec 24 with 2245 viewsnottonyfernandes

In a bar in shanghai not really believing what was happening
[Post edited 24 Dec 2018 22:23]
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 10:37 - Dec 24 with 2197 viewsdaveB

I was at home looking after the kids wishing I'd got the train tickets when i had them in the basket a month earlier but then changed my mind. In years to come of course I'll be saying i was there
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 10:41 - Dec 24 with 2195 viewsEsox_Lucius

After around 20+ visits, this one found me going around the shops in Daventry and avoiding any electronic contact until just after 5 o'clock when there was only around 15 minutes of time added on left. Seeing the result raised my spirits.

The grass is always greener.

Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 12:14 - Dec 24 with 2151 viewsfrancisbowles

Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 00:25 - Dec 24 by 18StoneOfHoop

Was at Griffin Park where mediocre Bees scraped a 1-0 win over poor Bolton side.
I had the perfect angle to see Maupay's winner was off-side BTW

I'm a Luddite and have no mobile so asked a larger than me
6 ft 5inch West Indian steward
what was the final score at the City Ground
he grumpily unsmilingly said "you lot won 1-0"
and then I started dancing

Rushed down the Coningham on me bike
collected £33 winnings from William Hill on the way
Had a sing-song,lotta sherbert and hoops flag/shirt display as Richard Butler,Lee,
Glenn,Spencer and other R's arrived back from Nottingham circa 8:30 pm

And my lovely blonde Canadian friend Amy's coming to Ipswich at home on Boxing Day too! She's been to her first ever games Millwall and Bees derbies,hope she continues to be a lucky omen
#My Head Is Annointed And My Cup Doth Runneth Over
#These Are The Days My Friends
#And unto us a famous long-awaited victory was granted
#Keep The Faith In Our Sooper Schteve Ginger Hair Island Messiah
[Post edited 24 Dec 2018 15:45]

Lol! Love that, just set it as the background on my laptop!

I was listening at home to offy as family gathering finishing first of many late brunches!

Only been to Forest to see Rrrs once, 1978 cup replay, drew but lost toss and second replay.
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 13:01 - Dec 24 with 2121 viewsR_from_afar

I was enjoying Christmas drinks at our new neighbours. People in our street are friendly and thoughtful but we don't see much of them ordinarily because they are busy with children and work (as opposed to QPR and work in our case). They were all very pleasant and cultured and I was sure our day was going to go down the tubes when I switched on the telly when I got back but blow me down, the Rs had prevailed! I spent most of the rest of the weekend annoying Mrs R from Afar with bouts of Rangers tourette, that is, exclaiming "1-0!" at random intervals. Ahhhh, my team

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 13:14 - Dec 24 with 2110 viewsted_hendrix

I spent the last ten minutes of the game outside in my shed flatly refusing to look at the Sky updates, rather than go back into the house I kept peering through the kitchen window to look at the time on the oven digital clock thingy, I spent those lonely ten minutes going through my tick boxes of superstitions which never work anyway as I have about 15, 583 superstitions.

I also promised God that if he let us win I would take up religion, I've promised him that before though and lied.

Bloody Rangers take your life over on match day.

I'm now back to being normal again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 13:20 - Dec 24 with 2105 viewsaston_hoop

At the Nou Camp waiting for Barcelona v Celta Vigo to start and desperately refreshing the scores. I think my cheer on full time was louder than anything else there that evening

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 16:44 - Dec 25 with 1957 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Having got back to the UK the day before, Mrs PH and I popped into the Black Horse in Greenford for a few post-shopping calmers (I effing hate Xmas shopping with a passion, so they were needed).

Low and behold, an agitated SonofNortholt was there prancing around more tetchy than a deer in the rutting season! ‘One-nil up John!’ was his opening gambit, and given who we were playing, I naturally thought he meant North Greenford United.

For the next 45 minutes, SoN was in a pensive state: obviously wanting victory on the one hand; while contemplating the fact that despite twenty forlorn visits north since he was a pup, victory might come despite him.

As Jeff Stelling confirmed that for the first time since Robin Hood first knobbed Maid Marion, history had been made by a man getting one up, I left Melvyn Huckeridge with these wise words, ‘And don’t go to any FA Cup games you f.....g Jonah!!’

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 13:35 - Dec 26 with 1836 viewsheadhoops

Was in A&E with mum who had a fall she’s 82 and was told she would be in for the night, her first ever in hospital. We joked that was almost as historic as a win at forest.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 14:28 - Dec 26 with 1820 viewsPerthRs

On a plane from Perth to Dallas via Sydney, lovely feeling when we landed and I saw the result.
Well done boys URsssssssss
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 18:27 - Dec 26 with 1785 viewsOregonQPR

Watching it on the QPR Player in Portland, Oregon. So happy for all the hundreds there that had been so many times and never seen us win.

I counted that I had done it 6 times with the worst memories being the 4-0 (Clough, 4 min hat-trick and freezing cold) and League Cup QF when Mr. Leslie Ash somehow scored 4 in a 5-2 defeat.
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 21:03 - Dec 26 with 1719 viewsRblock_James

Hooters and then Row W.

Stood up at the back with the cool kids.
Where were you when rangers won at Nottingham forest on 05:38 - Dec 27 with 1660 viewswillis1980

Stuck on a flight to Johannesburg via Cairo, the on board WiFi didn’t seem to be working. Neither did the WiFi in Cairo airport. I had to wait about 15hrs after kick off for the result!!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024