Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton match thread 14:04 - Jan 5 with 23081 viewsleedsdale

No Calvin.....
Burton match thread on 17:13 - Jan 5 with 3125 viewsFrog

Burton match thread on 16:53 - Jan 5 by scooby

Boo’s at the end?

Booze and plenty of it.....
Burton match thread on 17:14 - Jan 5 with 3108 viewsMoonyDale

Burton match thread on 17:11 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

Harsh

But fair...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Burton match thread on 17:15 - Jan 5 with 3065 viewsalex_roch39

Hill out
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 17:17]
Burton match thread on 17:16 - Jan 5 with 3020 viewsrichfoad32

I know he didn't get long but did Holden look to have anything about him when he came on?
Burton match thread on 17:21 - Jan 5 with 2927 viewsShun

Simply indefensible. We’ve just manage to concede 4 goals to Burton Albion, a team who’ve never scored more than 2 goals in their history. No use talking about the match, it was terrible.

13 goals conceded in 3 games without reply. 7 (if you include Clough) players departed for one reason or another in a matter of days, and almost as many board members shortly before that. A manager who can’t get on with his players. Rumours of strife from top to bottom. The whole club is Bury-esque at the minute.

For the first time in my life I’m just going to say it - Hill out.
Burton match thread on 17:22 - Jan 5 with 2899 viewsRAFC_1994

Burton match thread on 15:53 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

That's just Keith building bridges.

Wish he’d build a team instead.
Burton match thread on 17:24 - Jan 5 with 2847 viewsMoonyDale

Burton match thread on 17:21 - Jan 5 by Shun

Simply indefensible. We’ve just manage to concede 4 goals to Burton Albion, a team who’ve never scored more than 2 goals in their history. No use talking about the match, it was terrible.

13 goals conceded in 3 games without reply. 7 (if you include Clough) players departed for one reason or another in a matter of days, and almost as many board members shortly before that. A manager who can’t get on with his players. Rumours of strife from top to bottom. The whole club is Bury-esque at the minute.

For the first time in my life I’m just going to say it - Hill out.

I don't really have anything to add after that yet again today......If he's still in a job after tomorrow then someone on here can get the use of the rest of my season ticket because I am done.....

Burton match thread on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 2659 viewsjustanillusion

It's time to go Hill, god knows what really is going on behind the scenes, tragic end to a legacy
Login to get fewer ads

Burton match thread on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 2652 viewsboromat

Today was awful. Poor performance from everyone at the club including us fans. I'm not in the Hill out camp but that was bad. January is going to be a big month and it's a great chance for the new chairman and board to make a statement of intent, I hope it's in the transfer market but it could be in a managerial change.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Burton match thread on 17:35 - Jan 5 with 2613 viewsCanadaDale

That team has no gut guts in it whatsoever!
Lightweight and no idea on how to move the ball or break a team down.
Delaney couldn’t find a blue shirt even without any opposition on the field. Done offers nothing to the team at left back, no pace, no threat, can’t defend and goes backwards with every pass when he’s confronted by the opposition.
The young lads clearly aren’t ready yet and that’s very evident in the boys against men displays they put in. It’s not the young lads faults because they are doing their best, but they just aren’t ready for this. We need to be careful of destroying their confidence with keeping them in the lineup every week and sign some decent experienced players to steady this sinking ship.
I never thought Dale would actively plan for relegation and cut their losses in Jan but that’s what it looks like at the minute. Lots of players out and a kid with no experience in.
Bad times at the minute!
Burton match thread on 17:37 - Jan 5 with 2594 viewsdawlishdale

Burton match thread on 15:52 - Jan 5 by Knowlesy

Hill sarcastically applauds the fans after boos at half time. Time for this cun t to fuc k off.

That wasn't my take on how it happened.

If others saw what I did, then Hill could be in trouble with the club.

As the half time whistle went, he clapped the players enthusiastically, whilst there were a few boo's and one or two choice comments which were aimed at Hill rather than the players.

Hill then turned round and appeared to swear at the fans in the Main Stand as he went towards the tunnel. Several people near to me confirmed that he was "effing and blinding" in our direction, although I couldn't hear what was said, he was behaving very aggressively.
If others nearby saw or heard this, complaints should be made to the CEO, because it's bad enough having to pay to watch that tripe, let alone being sworn at by the Manager.
Burton match thread on 17:39 - Jan 5 with 2549 viewsDaleFan7

The way he is off the pitch and the way the team are playing on the pitch the longer it continues he's going to start tarnishing his legacy at the club and that wont be a happy ending for anyone.
Burton match thread on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 2496 viewsjudd

Burton match thread on 15:36 - Jan 5 by 442Dale

I will if they’ve shifted those tyres in the Pearl St.

"There was an amount of rubbish...including A tyre.." " the area should be cleared ahead of ..The Burton game."

Not that it really matters but "the tyre" must be asexual with a rabbit's appetite for breeding. There's a huge pile of em. Someone did not do their basic homework.

How shit were we again?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Burton match thread on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 2496 viewsrochdale_ranger

He’s losing the plot.
Burton match thread on 17:43 - Jan 5 with 2473 viewsNathaniel82

Hill only clapped the players, shouting “we’ll done” to each of them, as a response for the benefit of the fans that were booing. I don’t know what he expects after conceding 2 goals before half time, and on the back of the previous two results. Are we supposed to be ever-optimistic? Continually praising terrible performances blindly? Come on Keith, take some responsibility will you.
Burton match thread on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 2374 viewsboromat

Burton match thread on 17:37 - Jan 5 by dawlishdale

As the half time whistle went, he clapped the players enthusiastically, whilst there were a few boo's and one or two choice comments which were aimed at Hill rather than the players.

Hill then turned round and appeared to swear at the fans in the Main Stand as he went towards the tunnel. Several people near to me confirmed that he was "effing and blinding" in our direction, although I couldn't hear what was said, he was behaving very aggressively.
If others nearby saw or heard this, complaints should be made to the CEO, because it's bad enough having to pay to watch that tripe, let alone being sworn at by the Manager.

All seemed like a big misunderstanding to me. Hill was trying to get the crowd to join him in clapping the players to give them some support. Some of the crowd saw that as him having a sarcastic go at them for booing. Then some choice words were thrown at Hill and he replied accordingly before going back to clapping the lads off.

The whole thing was a bit bizarre to be honest.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Burton match thread on 17:47 - Jan 5 with 2370 views442Dale

Burton match thread on 17:42 - Jan 5 by judd

"There was an amount of rubbish...including A tyre.." " the area should be cleared ahead of ..The Burton game."

Not that it really matters but "the tyre" must be asexual with a rabbit's appetite for breeding. There's a huge pile of em. Someone did not do their basic homework.

How shit were we again?

Small things matter.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Burton match thread on 17:52 - Jan 5 with 2295 viewsMoonyDale

One thing is for sure, this is not a managed relegation to league 2, this is a get us the fook out of this division because I can't fkin cut it anymore......Those players are not playing for Hill, they have downed tools...

Burton match thread on 18:00 - Jan 5 with 2180 viewsjudd

I'll be perfectly honest with you. I'd rather we had Hill than the CEO.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Burton match thread on 18:01 - Jan 5 with 2162 viewsforeverhopefulDale

IF that’s the case, then surely that’s grounds for Gross Misconduct, so if the Club wish to dispense of Hill’s services, they could do with no compensation.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Burton match thread on 18:05 - Jan 5 with 2078 viewsMoonyDale

Burton match thread on 18:01 - Jan 5 by foreverhopefulDale

IF that’s the case, then surely that’s grounds for Gross Misconduct, so if the Club wish to dispense of Hill’s services, they could do with no compensation.

Obviously from the Sandy you can't see what's happening going down the tunnel, if true then it's a sackable offence I would assume.....

Burton match thread on 18:08 - Jan 5 with 2027 viewsBobbyjoe

Burton match thread on 17:34 - Jan 5 by boromat

Today was awful. Poor performance from everyone at the club including us fans. I'm not in the Hill out camp but that was bad. January is going to be a big month and it's a great chance for the new chairman and board to make a statement of intent, I hope it's in the transfer market but it could be in a managerial change.

In what respect was our performance poor today, please? There was only encouragement from the people in my vicinity!
Burton match thread on 18:12 - Jan 5 with 1949 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Burton match thread on 18:08 - Jan 5 by Bobbyjoe

In what respect was our performance poor today, please? There was only encouragement from the people in my vicinity!

Yes I thought we were just as good as usual, certainly better than the players on the pitch and the management off it.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Burton match thread on 18:15 - Jan 5 with 1913 viewsdavidab2202

Burton match thread on 18:05 - Jan 5 by MoonyDale

Obviously from the Sandy you can't see what's happening going down the tunnel, if true then it's a sackable offence I would assume.....

Not defending Hill but from the way the thread appears to be going ,it is fine to "eff and jeff" at him and the players,but the moment anything is offered back then that is wrong.
The excuse that we as paying customers are allowed to act in such a way doesn't wash with me.I am sure he is aware of the pressure he is at the moment under and finally I do feel that a change of Manager would be no bad thing but let it be done with dignity
Burton match thread on 18:19 - Jan 5 with 1869 viewsD_Alien

The support - when we managed to string more than two passes together or come out of a tackle with the ball - was there, just willing the lads to put something together

I don't agree with booing, the players are (i believe) doing their best in circumstances beyond their control, but fans are entitled to express their feelings about what's happening at the club once the match ends, or at half time

The over-riding feeling is one of sadness, but we simply are no longer L1 standard and i can't see it changing. It's up to the board whether they stick or twist, but finances will probably dictate they stick. It's going to be a very difficult watch - it already is

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024