Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Fred 14:16 - Mar 2 with 19370 viewsSandyman

[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 14:16]
Match Fred on 17:00 - Mar 2 with 3366 viewsSuddenLad

FT.... 2-0

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Match Fred on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 3301 viewsD_Alien

OK, so you take on the league leaders on their home patch fielding 3 players who've barely touched a ball in anger (or angst) for weeks: Clough & Williams x2

We're now 5 points off safety - 6 in effect with gd

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Fred on 17:03 - Mar 2 with 3285 viewsBobbyjoe

Massive risk (financially), but next five games all winnable... with a change at the top!
Match Fred on 17:04 - Mar 2 with 3250 viewsDaleFan7

Match Fred on 17:03 - Mar 2 by Bobbyjoe

Massive risk (financially), but next five games all winnable... with a change at the top!

It's our only chance now. Get someone in who can hopefully lift the players morale for enough games to pick up some points. Decisions made today show that Hill is clutching at straws and doesn't know how to fix us.
Match Fred on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 3232 viewsDalenet

The positive take from this game is that we now have less than 1000 minutes of misery left this season

Didn't expect much from today but another red wasn't one of them. With all but Bradford picking up points around us we are one foot nearer to the trap door
Match Fred on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 3221 viewsregjenkins

Match Fred on 16:58 - Mar 2 by judd

How shit must Luton be if they can't join the long list of teams what have put 3+ past us?

We should be beating teams like that.

Add to that, they have only scored two goals against out defence this season. They won't last half a season in thw championship

' I started out with nothing and i still got most of it left'

Match Fred on 17:06 - Mar 2 with 3220 viewsChaffRAFC

Since Boxing Day 2018

Played - 11
Won - 1
Drawn - 1
Lost - 9
For - 9
Against -31

4 points from a possible 33.

Hill Out.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Match Fred on 17:07 - Mar 2 with 3193 viewsrichfoad32

Match Fred on 17:03 - Mar 2 by D_Alien

OK, so you take on the league leaders on their home patch fielding 3 players who've barely touched a ball in anger (or angst) for weeks: Clough & Williams x2

TBF, two of those only saw minimal action and can you really complain about the introduction of Clough? That it was for Henderson though was puzzling.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Fred on 17:09 - Mar 2 with 3138 viewsBlueDales

The board won't sack Hill. I'd question if they'd sack him even if he didn't have such a long contract. They hardly strike me as having any ambition.
Match Fred on 17:12 - Mar 2 with 3070 viewsD_Alien

Match Fred on 17:07 - Mar 2 by richfoad32

TBF, two of those only saw minimal action and can you really complain about the introduction of Clough? That it was for Henderson though was puzzling.

We've had players thrown into minimal action all season who've been woefully underprepared, and the result has been minimal action

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Fred on 17:15 - Mar 2 with 3011 viewsSuddenLad

They have a plan for the future and KH is an integral part of it. I presume.

Match Fred on 17:17 - Mar 2 with 2984 views442Dale

Match Fred on 17:15 - Mar 2 by SuddenLad

They have a plan for the future and KH is an integral part of it. I presume.

Does it involve accepting that fans are becoming demoralised with the entire club?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Fred on 17:19 - Mar 2 with 2936 viewsSuddenLad

Match Fred on 17:17 - Mar 2 by 442Dale

Does it involve accepting that fans are becoming demoralised with the entire club?

It's probably a belief and an understanding that slumps don't last forever. The darkest hour is the one before the dawn. Or summat.

Match Fred on 17:20 - Mar 2 with 2926 views442Dale

Match Fred on 17:19 - Mar 2 by SuddenLad

It's probably a belief and an understanding that slumps don't last forever. The darkest hour is the one before the dawn. Or summat.

This is no slump. It’s a culture.

Match Fred on 17:20 - Mar 2 with 2922 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Match Fred on 17:17 - Mar 2 by 442Dale

Not becoming demoralised, but are demoralised.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Match Fred on 17:32 - Mar 2 with 2807 viewsMoonyDale

Match Fred on 17:19 - Mar 2 by SuddenLad

"Slumps don't last forever" This isn't a slump, unless it's a 2 season slump with no sign of it ending anytime soon. A team half filled with loanees that we don't own and the rest so devoid of talent and confidence that they wouldn't get into a shit Sunday league side. Best players sold over the past couple of years and replaced with god awful signings....Hill has ripped the guts out of this team and turned us into a joke of a club..... There's an old saying about players stealing a wage, Hill at the moment is definitely stealing his fkin wage.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Match Fred on 17:33 - Mar 2 with 2796 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Fred on 17:03 - Mar 2 by D_Alien

Doomed

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Fred on 17:49 - Mar 2 with 2687 viewsnordenblue

Match Fred on 17:32 - Mar 2 by MoonyDale

"Slumps don't last forever" This isn't a slump, unless it's a 2 season slump with no sign of it ending anytime soon. A team half filled with loanees that we don't own and the rest so devoid of talent and confidence that they wouldn't get into a shit Sunday league side. Best players sold over the past couple of years and replaced with god awful signings....Hill has ripped the guts out of this team and turned us into a joke of a club..... There's an old saying about players stealing a wage, Hill at the moment is definitely stealing his fkin wage.......

Look at the bigger picture,what about all the youth weve got coming through..oh...
Match Fred on 17:58 - Mar 2 with 2614 viewsDanny1907

I apologise if I annoy anyone or seem to be repeating what so many are saying. There was a time when I looked forward to Saturday afternoons whereas now it’s a chore! I love this club like everybody else on this board and I understand people have different opinions but this man is ruining our football club.

We have no style of play, we have players in the squad and out, players who start having not been in the squad for a few games, there’s no consistency. In the battle last year you knew who was going to play, you knew what they were going to offer. Cannon and Kitching’s grit, Davies off the bench, yes he’s fat but he scores. There’s no fight, our form is awful, our home form, Hill turning on the fans.

On Hill, he may be the best manager we’ve ever had but look at Mourinho, he WAS a good manager - you get away with your personality traits if you’re getting results but when you don’t, the arrogance and ego of the man is even worse and unbearable. We have to take action and do so now. We are down but surely the board have got to look at the fans? I’m sure many others don’t enjoy going to watch us at the moment but we do because we support and love this club.

Keith Hill, you may be the best manager we’ve ever had but now you’re done, your time has surely got to come to an end, your tactics and team selections are shocking. Your ego, your arrogance, it’s too much. Too many things have happened this season, directors, Dunphy, it’s not a coincidence.

Take action now.
Match Fred on 18:02 - Mar 2 with 2579 viewsShun

Match Fred on 17:32 - Mar 2 by MoonyDale

Half-filled with loanees? We had 3 loanees starting today. I’d wager every club in the league has at least that. Of those 3 loanees, 1 is essential due to the keeer situation, another already knows the club very well and could well be joining permanently in summer, and the other has seemed like the most passionate player on the pitch since he arrived.

Yes, things are shit right now, but this ceaseless sniping at every single thing related to the club is just bullshit. Having a go at Hill for bringing in loanees when since they’ve come in they’ve probably been the best performers at the club is just absurd.
Match Fred on 18:04 - Mar 2 with 2555 views442Dale

Match Fred on 18:02 - Mar 2 by Shun

Half-filled with loanees? We had 3 loanees starting today. I’d wager every club in the league has at least that. Of those 3 loanees, 1 is essential due to the keeer situation, another already knows the club very well and could well be joining permanently in summer, and the other has seemed like the most passionate player on the pitch since he arrived.

Yes, things are shit right now, but this ceaseless sniping at every single thing related to the club is just bullshit. Having a go at Hill for bringing in loanees when since they’ve come in they’ve probably been the best performers at the club is just absurd.

I get your point about how well some have done, but having a go for having seven when we were told that wouldn’t happen is totally justified.

Match Fred on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 2552 viewsSaxonDale

Completely agree.
Match Fred on 18:25 - Mar 2 with 2387 views1907

There are no shoots of optimism.

There is nothing to be excited about, just the inevitable goal that comes along straight after half time.

I hate to say it, but the king is dead...

Time to go Hill. It’s been a long time coming & something I never felt I’d admit to myself but it’s time for change.

Hill out. Long live the King.
Match Fred on 18:55 - Mar 2 with 2240 viewsdale4ever

Match Fred on 17:06 - Mar 2 by ChaffRAFC

Since Boxing Day 2018

Played - 11
Won - 1
Drawn - 1
Lost - 9
For - 9
Against -31

4 points from a possible 33.

Hill Out.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It’s even worse reading than that, it’s 31 against rather than 27! Last 11 takes us to 29th December at home to Bradford.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:56]
Match Fred on 19:09 - Mar 2 with 2165 viewsMoonyDale

And yet we are at our lowest point of the season, but as long as you're happy with it there's nothing to worry about.....We have won 1 in 11 this year so far....Them loanees have really made the difference, its becoming more obvious every week what the Barnsley fans were on about regarding Hill.....Deluded.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024