Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! 20:35 - Jul 4 with 14156 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

No. No. No.

Phil_i_P

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 23:50 - Jul 8 with 2715 viewsCroydonCaptJack

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 23:34 - Jul 8 by daveB

hardly pointless, he has already taken over the Karl Henry position as scapegoat without kicking a ball

This.
Strange though the signing seems to be, I'm prepared to see how it pans out before judging.
I'm old-fashioned like that.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 09:00 - Jul 9 with 2466 viewsCamberleyR

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 22:48 - Jul 8 by UPPERLOFTNZ

absolutely. Of all the transfers the Ball one seems completely pointless - not a scrap of evidence to support him even being a decent squad player.

He can cover centre back and full back so he's surely got to be an upgrade on Baptiste.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 19:02 - Jul 10 with 2225 viewsOldPedro

Story on West London Sport on Cameron

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-to-complete-signing-of-geoff-cam

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 19:16 - Jul 10 with 2155 viewsVancouverHoop

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 09:00 - Jul 9 by CamberleyR

He can cover centre back and full back so he's surely got to be an upgrade on Baptiste.

Baptiste did that (only occasionally at RB, and not brilliantly, but he did it.)
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 1964 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

Can’t BELIEVE we’re looking at Cameron on a permanent.

Phil_i_P

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 23:08 - Jul 10 with 1757 viewsderbyhoop

I can. As per my earlier post on this thread.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 08:22 - Jul 11 with 1507 viewsTheChef

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 20:56 - Jul 10 by Phil_i_P_Daddy

Can’t BELIEVE we’re looking at Cameron on a permanent.

Why not?

Who would you have instead?

This squad needs all the experience it can get, he's someone we know, and if the price/wage is right then it would be silly not to.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 09:02 - Jul 11 with 1460 viewsGloucs_R

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 19:16 - Jul 10 by VancouverHoop

Baptiste did that (only occasionally at RB, and not brilliantly, but he did it.)

I think that was his nail in the coffin. He was awful for that game.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 09:28 - Jul 11 with 1415 viewspaulparker

Cameron is s better CB than midfielder and is injury prone as hell (19 games last season ) im not a fan and think our resources would be better spent elsewhere

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 09:58 - Jul 11 with 1362 viewsAntti_Heinola

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 09:28 - Jul 11 by paulparker

Cameron is s better CB than midfielder and is injury prone as hell (19 games last season ) im not a fan and think our resources would be better spent elsewhere

I'm not sure you can call getting absolutely battered by a horrific tackle at Leeds 'injury prone', but maybe you have a different definition to me!

I think if he fits in the structure he's a good signing for his experience, but also agree we seem to be building up a lot of players in similar positions, and I do want to see us get a striker or ten!

Bare bones.

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 15:46 - Jul 11 with 1233 viewsMytch_QPR

Updated (sorry if a Spackman)

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-update-cameron-luongo-striker-search-mon

Also confirms the obvious: we're trying to get a striker or two in.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024