Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! 20:35 - Jul 4 with 14155 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

No. No. No.

Phil_i_P

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 13:06 - Jul 5 with 4100 viewsGloucs_R

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 11:29 - Jul 5 by DavieQPR

Clubs don't loan us players like Smith and Amos to sit on the bench.

Agree, which why spending money on Cameron is a bit strange. I've only based my selection on players that I've seen or naturally would fit into that position. I have High Hopes for the two young loan players

Poll: Are we staying up?

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 13:59 - Jul 5 with 3958 viewsjoolsyp

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 13:06 - Jul 5 by Gloucs_R

Agree, which why spending money on Cameron is a bit strange. I've only based my selection on players that I've seen or naturally would fit into that position. I have High Hopes for the two young loan players

You’d think that a fit again Amos and Smith would be the two deeper midfielders? If Warbs wants to play 4-2-3-1 then where does that leave Cameron, Ball, Scowen and Goss? Scowen possibly further forward but he’s not a number 10? We are starting to look overloaded with deep-lying central midfielders and that’s not even factoring in Hall.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 16:34 - Jul 5 with 3851 viewsLazyFan

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 13:59 - Jul 5 by joolsyp

You’d think that a fit again Amos and Smith would be the two deeper midfielders? If Warbs wants to play 4-2-3-1 then where does that leave Cameron, Ball, Scowen and Goss? Scowen possibly further forward but he’s not a number 10? We are starting to look overloaded with deep-lying central midfielders and that’s not even factoring in Hall.

I am sensing Warbs wants us to be a very defensive team. As we leaked goals like a waterfall last season.

He has overloaded us with tacklers so, that we are hard to break down and then use our pacy players like BOS and Smyth to do breakaways to some mythical striker we don't yet have to score the goals.

I am not sure it's the best approach as it relies upon that wonder 10 to be a hold-up player and a striker. An Austin type player, yet he still cost us millions to buy. I cannot see how we can find one of these hidden gems. Even Matt Smith cost us £500K to £1M.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 16:37 - Jul 5 with 3831 viewsAntti_Heinola

ALL I WANT IS A MIDFIELD TWO OF
CAMERON AND BALL

#SATURDAYNIGHTINTHE80S

Bare bones.

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:05 - Jul 5 with 3747 viewsAntti_Heinola

Rangel confirmed

Bare bones.

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:10 - Jul 5 with 3719 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:05 - Jul 5 by Antti_Heinola

Rangel confirmed

Sticking plaster signing, but a likeable one.

Shame for Furlong and Kakay. RB is one area we're not desperate for. Senseless.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:28 - Jul 5 with 3644 viewsLblock

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:05 - Jul 5 by Antti_Heinola

Rangel confirmed

Great news.

This fella is so very highly thought of on and off the pitch and we’ll need him in our squad.

Welcome back (even though you never really went away)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:42 - Jul 5 with 3591 viewsdannyblue

This one feels a little greedy in the circumstances. Shaping up to be a big squad.
Login to get fewer ads

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:44 - Jul 5 with 3581 viewsPunteR

I dont really rate Furlong at RB. Not overly excited about Rangel tbh but he has the experience obviously which we'll need plus it sounds like he's a good pro and good to have around the dressing room. I hope he can stay fit.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:03 - Jul 5 with 3510 viewsVancouverHoop

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:10 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

We overplayed some of our regulars last season. Squad depth is important. Young players especially can get physically and emotionally drained quickly in this division. I think we saw that with Eze last year. I can see Furlong being regular RB, Kakay playing selected matches (or loaned) with Angel picking up the slack, and being a wise head off the pitch for both.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:42 - Jul 5 with 3392 viewsrsonist

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:03 - Jul 5 by VancouverHoop

We overplayed some of our regulars last season. Squad depth is important. Young players especially can get physically and emotionally drained quickly in this division. I think we saw that with Eze last year. I can see Furlong being regular RB, Kakay playing selected matches (or loaned) with Angel picking up the slack, and being a wise head off the pitch for both.

Perhaps he was always going to say this but in Rangel's interview on the site he says he's aiming for 30+ games this season.

If Cameron does turn up too I really am half expecting Leistner to leave. Berlin with his best mate there are promoted, MW's going to want to put an emphasis on playing out from the back, it makes sense.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:51 - Jul 5 with 3347 viewsVancouverHoop

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:42 - Jul 5 by rsonist

Perhaps he was always going to say this but in Rangel's interview on the site he says he's aiming for 30+ games this season.

If Cameron does turn up too I really am half expecting Leistner to leave. Berlin with his best mate there are promoted, MW's going to want to put an emphasis on playing out from the back, it makes sense.

I'm not sure Leistner would make Union's 1 Bundesliga team. Polter was a sub in 2 Bundesliga for a good part of last year, they're going to need a fair few new bodies to survive up there.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:54 - Jul 5 with 3339 viewsAntti_Heinola

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 17:10 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

he can cover left back too, where we're not overly blessed.
I can't believe, to be honest, people think Kakay will make it in the Championship. He really won't.

Bare bones.

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 19:11 - Jul 5 with 3298 viewspaulparker

I like Rangel he showed himself a true pro against his old club Swansea when most players would have given it the old pals act he didn’t, he was kicking them and giving it back to the Swansea fans he was desperate for us to win
Also he could be a future coach so it makes sense to keep him around
As for Kaykay sorry I don’t get the fuss for him, he isn’t a championship player and unfortunately never will be

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 20:17 - Jul 5 with 3183 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:54 - Jul 5 by Antti_Heinola

I can't believe, to be honest, people think Kakay will make it in the Championship. He really won't.

He can cover Furlong then leave for a fee at a League 1 or 2 club.

Still sets and example.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 22:03 - Jul 5 with 2962 viewsHitch

Happy to have Rangel back.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 00:12 - Jul 6 with 2773 viewsGroveR

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 18:54 - Jul 5 by Antti_Heinola

Not seen enough from Kakay to say either way but if we're playing a high line at the back it has to be anchored on Rangel. The amount of times 3 of them went haring out with him 15 yards behind would have embarrassed an actual dog's leg.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 00:18 - Jul 6 with 2769 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 20:17 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

He can cover Furlong then leave for a fee at a League 1 or 2 club.

Still sets and example.

Doubt Kakay is good enough to be a regular in League Two. He is surplus.

Furlong or Rangel will depend on how quickly Furlong adapts to what Warburton wants. Not a given.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 10:01 - Jul 6 with 2430 viewsNortholt_Rs

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 10:33 - Jul 5 by Toast_R

Let the manager and DOF do their jobs and we can pick the bones out of it come January. We rarely call it right as fans when the club recruits players.

Neither does the DOF though....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 10:11 - Jul 6 with 2397 viewsstevec

We need some old heads in and around the squad. Midfield and forward line looking way too young if things start going wrong. Cameron makes sense if and when that happens. Rangel seems a good team man on and off the pitch.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 04:13 - Jul 8 with 1998 viewstimcocking

Well, if they are available for most of the games, fair enough, even though i would in no way have been looking to sign either player.

If, as expected, they aren't fit for the majority of the campaign, then more really poor signings.

Bye bye Josh.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 12:22 - Jul 8 with 1758 viewsDorse

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 04:13 - Jul 8 by timcocking

Well, if they are available for most of the games, fair enough, even though i would in no way have been looking to sign either player.

If, as expected, they aren't fit for the majority of the campaign, then more really poor signings.

Bye bye Josh.

I'm not convinced that this is the the end of King Rat. He was criminally under used last season but when he was given the chance to play, towards the end of the campaign, he looked pretty darn good.

For what it's worth (fcuk all divided by six), I think that's all she wrote for the midfield transfer-wise. I would be surprised if anyone comes in for Luongo. It'll be forwards next.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 12:35 - Jul 8 with 1703 viewsstevec

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 12:22 - Jul 8 by Dorse

I'm not convinced that this is the the end of King Rat. He was criminally under used last season but when he was given the chance to play, towards the end of the campaign, he looked pretty darn good.

For what it's worth (fcuk all divided by six), I think that's all she wrote for the midfield transfer-wise. I would be surprised if anyone comes in for Luongo. It'll be forwards next.

Yeah, reckon the only way we’d unload Luongo for a fee is if Holloway got the Man City job.
CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 22:48 - Jul 8 with 1408 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 08:07 - Jul 5 by Northernr

If we sign Cameron then that Ball transfer looks weirder than it already does.

absolutely. Of all the transfers the Ball one seems completely pointless - not a scrap of evidence to support him even being a decent squad player.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 23:34 - Jul 8 with 1318 viewsdaveB

CAMERON?! AND RANGEL?! on 22:48 - Jul 8 by UPPERLOFTNZ

absolutely. Of all the transfers the Ball one seems completely pointless - not a scrap of evidence to support him even being a decent squad player.

hardly pointless, he has already taken over the Karl Henry position as scapegoat without kicking a ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024