Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a great win 17:18 - Jan 1 with 2632 viewsthis_charming_man

Managed to see the second half and whilst it felt nervy and felt they’d get an inevitable late equalizer from an error spurs threatened little and we defended very well. Amazing turn around, a few weeks ago we looked a certainty to go down. 7 points from 3 really tough games.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

What a great win on 13:17 - Jan 2 with 452 viewsDorsetIan

What a great win on 09:51 - Jan 2 by 1teeminants

I respect your opinion mate and as I said Djenepo has a lot of room for improvement. I went to a party NYE and was chatting to a palace fan who thought Djenepo was superb but yes, yesterday he wasn’t great but give it time and I think we’ll have a really good player here.

Just checked out his stats. He's only 21 and only made his professional debut in 2017. Also, I heard something on the radio over Christmas about the Belgian league not being all that, so it is a big jump for him at a young age to yesterday's game against Champions League finalists.

I generally don't like to single out players, so I will follow your lead and give him the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer, and hopefully he will develop into someone really good.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

What a great win on 13:22 - Jan 2 with 441 viewsdirk_doone

What a great win on 13:17 - Jan 2 by DorsetIan

Just checked out his stats. He's only 21 and only made his professional debut in 2017. Also, I heard something on the radio over Christmas about the Belgian league not being all that, so it is a big jump for him at a young age to yesterday's game against Champions League finalists.

I generally don't like to single out players, so I will follow your lead and give him the benefit of the doubt for a bit longer, and hopefully he will develop into someone really good.

I think he contributed more than some people think. We were well in control of midfield and the match until Djenepo was subbed. When he went off, Spurs instantly took control of midfield and we were forced back into our own half.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What a great win on 13:37 - Jan 2 with 425 viewsgrumpy

What a great win on 13:17 - Jan 2 by DorsetIan

I think he is really good,I don't see any fear in him on the pitch.
What a great win on 14:00 - Jan 2 with 411 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

What a great win on 23:10 - Jan 1 by dirk_doone

One contributing factor is that Vestergaard was dropped. He was like a wrecking ball to our defence. We lost 5 and drew 1 of his last 6 games. In contrast, we've won 5 and drawn 2 of the 9 games since he was dropped. We are now building our team around a nucleus of rapidly improving young English players, like Ings, Stephens & Ward-Prowse.

Agree. I feel sorry for Vestergaard as he seems likeable, just far too slow and slow thinking for the premier league. I'm sure he'll do much better back in a slower league.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

What a great win on 17:50 - Jan 2 with 373 viewsericofarabia

What a great win on 13:37 - Jan 2 by grumpy

I think he is really good,I don't see any fear in him on the pitch.

I love him already. Doesn't seem to have a reverse gear option .... gets the ball head is up and off he goes into the opposition half. Doesnt always come off, but you can sense already a bit of a buzz about the crowd when he gets the ball .... not had that since the Wallaces or Chicken George!!
What a great win on 17:55 - Jan 2 with 366 viewsSaintsforeverj

What a great win on 17:50 - Jan 2 by ericofarabia

I love him already. Doesn't seem to have a reverse gear option .... gets the ball head is up and off he goes into the opposition half. Doesnt always come off, but you can sense already a bit of a buzz about the crowd when he gets the ball .... not had that since the Wallaces or Chicken George!!

Djenepo will get really good. I was at Brighton and Sheff Utd away games and he won them both. His goal away to Sheff Utd was excellent. He has it in him to get good. When Mane started at Saints, he was clumsy to start with. I also love how Djenepo celebrates with the fans, gives his shirt away and yesterday he tried to get involved with Ralphs fan celebration at the end. I like him personally and I think he will become a fan favourite.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

What a great win on 19:05 - Jan 2 with 344 views1885_SFC

What a great win on 17:55 - Jan 2 by Saintsforeverj

Djenepo will get really good. I was at Brighton and Sheff Utd away games and he won them both. His goal away to Sheff Utd was excellent. He has it in him to get good. When Mane started at Saints, he was clumsy to start with. I also love how Djenepo celebrates with the fans, gives his shirt away and yesterday he tried to get involved with Ralphs fan celebration at the end. I like him personally and I think he will become a fan favourite.

Snap.

The boy has real class and one day he'll be worth the ticket money alone to watch him play.

Old School is Cool

What a great win on 13:27 - Jan 3 with 297 views1teeminants

What a great win on 17:50 - Jan 2 by ericofarabia

Exactly mate and that’s what fans want to see, not 11 players passing backwards or sideways .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Login to get fewer ads

What a great win on 13:30 - Jan 3 with 295 viewsthis_charming_man

What a great win on 13:27 - Jan 3 by 1teeminants

Exactly mate and that’s what fans want to see, not 11 players passing backwards or sideways .

Yep, he's a bit of a wild card but very exciting, give him another year or so and we could have some player on our hands

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024