Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crap Saints XI’s 15:20 - Jan 9 with 2643 viewsBicester_North

Who can beat this one

GK Tommy Forecast
RB Scott Hiley
CB Callum Davenport
CB Andreas Jakobsson
LB Joseph Mills
MF Nigel Quashie
MF Yoann Folly
MF Mario Licka
MF David Lee
FW David Speedie
FW Emanuel Mayuka

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Crap Saints XI’s on 22:14 - Jan 9 with 1011 views1teeminants

Crap Saints XI’s on 20:55 - Jan 9 by cotswoldsaint

Not many of you will remember a guy called FRANK SAUL, a makeweight in the deal that took Big Chiv to Spurs. Never seen a forward play so deep or fall over so much.

I remember Frank Saul .Blonde chap . Another name which springs to mind for crapness is Wayne Talkes . God he was Shyte . Early 70’s .
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 22:21]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Crap Saints XI’s on 07:54 - Jan 10 with 954 viewskernow

Dave McLaren - let in 9 goals for Wolves v Saints . 3 months later we signed him up.
Alexei Cherednik - Russian bloke. Not sure how he escaped over the wall ?.
Jimmy Melia - bald scouse bloke. The ball used to slide off his brylcreem. Couldn't tell up from down.
Anthony Pulis - although to be fair he never even made it into the first team. Famous dad.
Sergei Gotsmanov - another Russian bloke. Think he may have been a spy as his cover as a footballer was soon blown.
Ali Dia - the immortal and unforgettable.
Frank Saul - the only bloke I ever saw who ran without bending his knees.
Jamie Redknapp - famous dad.
Uwe Rosler - nice bloke but didn't know where the goal was
Jermaine Wright - could do no wrong for whiskey George
Paul Wotton - nuff said.
Crap Saints XI’s on 08:33 - Jan 10 with 932 viewsbenalisbroom

Crap Saints XI’s on 20:55 - Jan 9 by cotswoldsaint

Not many of you will remember a guy called FRANK SAUL, a makeweight in the deal that took Big Chiv to Spurs. Never seen a forward play so deep or fall over so much.

Jos Hoiveld?
Crap Saints XI’s on 09:50 - Jan 10 with 906 viewskingslandstand1

Crap Saints XI’s on 22:14 - Jan 9 by 1teeminants

I remember Frank Saul .Blonde chap . Another name which springs to mind for crapness is Wayne Talkes . God he was Shyte . Early 70’s .
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 22:21]

A bit of a sporting hero apparently ……………

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/football/southampton-fc/wayne-talkes-11121/league
Crap Saints XI’s on 10:37 - Jan 10 with 889 viewsSonicBoom

THere's a difference between crap players and players that we didn't see the best of through injury.
I thought Redknapp was pretty good. you could tell he was a class above the rest but unfortunately his knee was blown by then.

There is another catagory - players that frustrated you the most. There must be 100's of them. I'd give you...
Redmond - what a player he'd be with a reliable end product.
Michael Svensson - would loved to have seen more of him.
Mane - he frustrated me as he was great, but I could never feel particular affection for him as you always got the impression he was only here til he got a better offer.
Crap Saints XI’s on 11:23 - Jan 10 with 875 viewsthis_charming_man

Crap Saints XI’s on 10:37 - Jan 10 by SonicBoom

THere's a difference between crap players and players that we didn't see the best of through injury.
I thought Redknapp was pretty good. you could tell he was a class above the rest but unfortunately his knee was blown by then.

There is another catagory - players that frustrated you the most. There must be 100's of them. I'd give you...
Redmond - what a player he'd be with a reliable end product.
Michael Svensson - would loved to have seen more of him.
Mane - he frustrated me as he was great, but I could never feel particular affection for him as you always got the impression he was only here til he got a better offer.

Micheal Svenson? Realy he was great when he was here

Anders Svenson on the other had, a really gifted player who only really delivered in fits and starts

I always liked Jamie Redknapp as a player, thought he was a great player but like you say by the time he joined us he was a shadow of the player he had been but you could tell he was still much better than a lot of what we had.

Marek Saganowski was another one, absolutely brilliant on loan, soon as he got a permenant deal he became crap.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Crap Saints XI’s on 11:55 - Jan 10 with 866 viewsTripleNiemi

Crap Saints XI’s on 11:23 - Jan 10 by this_charming_man

Micheal Svenson? Realy he was great when he was here

Anders Svenson on the other had, a really gifted player who only really delivered in fits and starts

I always liked Jamie Redknapp as a player, thought he was a great player but like you say by the time he joined us he was a shadow of the player he had been but you could tell he was still much better than a lot of what we had.

Marek Saganowski was another one, absolutely brilliant on loan, soon as he got a permenant deal he became crap.

For Anders Svennson, read Fabrice Fernandes plus a myriad of others.

I agree on Redknapp, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the shite we had that year but just physically was beyond it.

Carlton Palmer typically was dog, but his first season with us he did very well iirc.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Crap Saints XI’s on 12:50 - Jan 10 with 849 viewsSonicBoom

I only mention Michael Svensson as it was frustratig he didn't play more for us. He was a fantastic centre back. That goal at Liverpool......
Login to get fewer ads

Crap Saints XI’s on 22:19 - Jan 10 with 807 viewscotswoldsaint

Amazed no one has mentioned CHARLIE GEORGE! One of Lawrie's worst ever signings and pulled a sick note out the day he arrived at The Dell !
Crap Saints XI’s on 23:45 - Jan 10 with 793 viewsthis_charming_man

Luis Boa Morte

Seen him play a few times as a sub for arsenal and thought given more game time with us he would
Go on to be a quality player. He didn’t

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Crap Saints XI’s on 12:15 - Jan 11 with 730 viewsMarcus_y

Crap Saints XI’s on 22:19 - Jan 10 by cotswoldsaint

Amazed no one has mentioned CHARLIE GEORGE! One of Lawrie's worst ever signings and pulled a sick note out the day he arrived at The Dell !

To be fair he only had 8 digits.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024