Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA cup 4th round ticketa 17:47 - Jan 13 with 2172 views1ASIN12

Still no news as to when tickets go on sale for this , despite the game being less then 2 weeks away.

The club are obviously wiring to price it differently- thinking they can charge more for Tottenham then boro.

Can see it being under £15 if it’s boro but could be around £25+ if it’s tottenham.

I know tottenham will bring 4500 and block 42 and die of block 41 will need to move where as they won’t if it’s boro but Either way it doesn’t give them a lot of time to sell 20,000 tickets .
FA cup 4th round ticketa on 17:50 - Jan 13 with 2168 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ticket info will be released Wed morning after the reply on Tuesday. They are waiting to see who we get, as yes the tickets will be more expensive for Spurs and they will bring more fans like you say. No point announcing anything I.e moving ST fans etc until we know who we are getting.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 18:12 - Jan 13 with 2143 viewsSalisburySaint

As majority of tickets will be downloaded onto season tickets or membership cards, or you can print tickets at home, the club can wait and see who we get without there being any major issues
FA cup 4th round ticketa on 18:21 - Jan 13 with 2128 viewsBLEEDRED

Plus I believe ticket prices have to be agreed with the away club?
FA cup 4th round ticketa on 14:18 - Jan 14 with 1898 viewsdarthvader

With this in mind.. Who would you rather have in the 4th round?

For me i hope it's spurs, I still remember vividly the atmostphere and hammering them in 2003 . After also beating them 1-0 on new years day, their fans were particularl wänkerish and it was soooo good to give them a proper beating .

More chance of beating them from up north ofcourse but it would probably be like the Huddersfield game a bit boring , saying that id take that for a guaranteed win though .

keep the faith coyr

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 19:57 - Jan 14 with 1804 viewsBison

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 14:18 - Jan 14 by darthvader

For me i hope it's spurs, I still remember vividly the atmostphere and hammering them in 2003 . After also beating them 1-0 on new years day, their fans were particularl wänkerish and it was soooo good to give them a proper beating .

More chance of beating them from up north ofcourse but it would probably be like the Huddersfield game a bit boring , saying that id take that for a guaranteed win though .

I can't watch Spurs and want them to win at anytime so I'm hoping Boro does it tonight. Also they had one of the best songs ever to the tune of The Macarena ......

He's got grey hair you've seen him on the telly
He turns defenders legs to jelly
He scores a goal he shows you his belly
Ohhhhhh...... Ravanelli

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 21:16 - Jan 14 with 1742 viewsdarthvader

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 19:57 - Jan 14 by Bison

I can't watch Spurs and want them to win at anytime so I'm hoping Boro does it tonight. Also they had one of the best songs ever to the tune of The Macarena ......

He's got grey hair you've seen him on the telly
He turns defenders legs to jelly
He scores a goal he shows you his belly
Ohhhhhh...... Ravanelli

Quality that

keep the faith coyr

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 23:36 - Jan 14 with 1652 viewsPatfromPoole

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 14:18 - Jan 14 by darthvader

Not good that it’s Spurs if we have given them 5,300 tickets, FFS.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 00:03 - Jan 15 with 1645 viewsdirk_doone

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 23:36 - Jan 14 by PatfromPoole

Not good that it’s Spurs if we have given them 5,300 tickets, FFS.

That is a problem when we play a big club in the FA Cup at St Mary's. They have the Northam end and our singers disappear. The only way to compete with them would be if our singers gathered behind the goal at the Chapel end.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Login to get fewer ads

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 01:06 - Jan 15 with 1621 viewsthis_charming_man

Looks like we’ve give them 5,500 or near enough, more than we needed to

What other club tries so hard to encourage away fans to come here and puts off our own fans from travelling away?

Out ticket office is run by absolute idiots

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 01:54 - Jan 15 with 1604 viewsTimSaint

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 01:06 - Jan 15 by this_charming_man

What other club tries so hard to encourage away fans to come here and puts off our own fans from travelling away?

From the Spurs Website....

Emirates FA Cup fourth round
Saturday 25 January, 2020, kick-off 3pm
St. Mary’s Stadium
Allocation: 5,300

More than we need to give them.
I can understand that they may well be given the whole end, but rather than let them have extra fans to give them an advantage, I would much rather have 500 seats worth with that crowd segregation matting on them.

Lets face it, even when they were playing at Wembley, they used to give us less tickets for our away game there, than we gave them when we played them at St Marys and Wembley holds 3 x the St Marys capacity.

Do you really think they would give us anywhere near 10,000 if they game was being played at their ground ?

TimSaint

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 04:54 - Jan 15 with 1584 views1ASIN12

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 01:06 - Jan 15 by this_charming_man

I’d like to know the reason behind this .

We played plenty of clubs in the FA Cup and just given them the 4800 (15%) they are entitled too.
FA cup 4th round ticketa on 06:50 - Jan 15 with 1560 viewscocklebreath

This is fooking annoyingly, why give them more than we need too? Doesn’t make sense, it’s as if we actively look to help the opposition, the person in charge of tickets needs to be sacked. Probably gonna cost the club money as well as we would have sold some tickets at £20 in that section, idiots.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 06:54 - Jan 15 with 1556 viewssaint68

Absolutely bonkers decision!! Someone needs a rocket up their arse for allowing such a ridiculous allocation for Tottenham, they wouldn't have given Middlesbrough the same amount....fukin absolute joke.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

FA cup 4th round ticketa on 07:34 - Jan 15 with 1530 viewscocklebreath

No doubt spurs will give us extra when we play them next season 🙄 even if they did we would send them back and take the minimum

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024