Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Days 22:31 - Jan 18 with 7518 viewsSAS

Being over here in Australia and only watching SFC on the box at all sorts of ungodly hours, I am interested to know if anyone knows what the average travelling fan numbers are please.
Away Days on 13:31 - Jan 27 with 1006 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 15:52 - Jan 26 by 1teeminants

130yrs_and_one_Cup

Soton have certainly had more 9,000 AVERAGE attendances than Pompey. Like I say you are the king of the 9k turn ups.

Be a good boy and post them then you have made a claim we have had many 9000 AVERAGE attendances and I’m calling you on it. Prove it .

A little help Average doesn’t mean one off gates

, A Soton fan who doesn’t know where to find attendance tables, it’s a bit like assuming a junkie doesn’t know where to get his next fix.

Here’s a little link for you, It looks like the owner of this website has got selective memory as well, as there are lots of missing numbers on the attendance charts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Southampton_F.C._seasons

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Away Days on 13:33 - Jan 27 with 1000 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 16:15 - Jan 26 by TimSaint

Yet more bullshit from you as always.

Yesterday the tickets at St Mary's were more expensive than at the Old Girl.

According to your stats, they were £24 at FP, but only a tenner at Saints. Well yesterday, they were actually £25 at Saints. They were only ever a tenner for ST holders and members for a limited time, then went up to £20 for a limited time and then went up to £25 on the day - so as you specifically said Pompey were the most expensive tickets in the country yesterday, yet again you are proved wrong !!

Pricing

9am Wed 15 Jan to 3pm Fri 17 Jan
Adults £10
Over 65/18-25 £10
Under 18 £5

3pm Fri 17 Jan to 9am Sat 25 Jan
Adults £20
Over 65/18-25 £15
Under 18 £10

From 9am Sat 25 Jan
Adults £25
Over 65/18-25 £20
Under 18 £15

So they were more expensive for one whole day. Point proved then

Away Days on 14:06 - Jan 27 with 990 viewsTimSaint

Away Days on 13:33 - Jan 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So they were more expensive for one whole day. Point proved then

You actually stated and I quote...

The most expensive tickets in the country were at Fratton yesterday,

I was simply pointing out that your statement was bullshit (yet again), as on that specific yesterday, which was Saturday 25th January, tickets were more expensive at St Mary's - fact.

I'm not denying they were cheaper on other days, but on your quoted day, you were not the most expensive in the country. Seats at Brentford were also more expensive, so check your facts before spouting more Portsmyths.

TimSaint

Away Days on 15:07 - Jan 27 with 953 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 14:06 - Jan 27 by TimSaint

You actually stated and I quote...

The most expensive tickets in the country were at Fratton yesterday,

I was simply pointing out that your statement was bullshit (yet again), as on that specific yesterday, which was Saturday 25th January, tickets were more expensive at St Mary's - fact.

I'm not denying they were cheaper on other days, but on your quoted day, you were not the most expensive in the country. Seats at Brentford were also more expensive, so check your facts before spouting more Portsmyths.

ok then,

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1564865/fixture-date--ticket-prices-for-brentford-fa-c

Away Days on 15:13 - Jan 27 with 942 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 16:50 - Jan 26 by this_charming_man

3 yes 3 MILLON less fans

1.6 million missing fans at your ground since 2001. 3rd worse STH non shows in the league. Laughable

Keep stating the official figures. Keep quoting the official though.

Away Days on 16:02 - Jan 27 with 920 viewsthis_charming_man

Away Days on 15:13 - Jan 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

1.6 million missing fans at your ground since 2001. 3rd worse STH non shows in the league. Laughable

Keep stating the official figures. Keep quoting the official though.

even if this was true, which it isn't, we STILL have been seen by more than 1.4m more fans than have been to Fratton Park

This badly supported club in a tiny stadium verse the biggest, most successful club in the south has been watched by MILLIONs more people

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Away Days on 16:48 - Jan 27 with 888 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 16:02 - Jan 27 by this_charming_man

even if this was true, which it isn't, we STILL have been seen by more than 1.4m more fans than have been to Fratton Park

This badly supported club in a tiny stadium verse the biggest, most successful club in the south has been watched by MILLIONs more people

1.6 million empty seats at Soton, plus the missing thousands from Pompey over decades where the owners were misstating attendances. Why wouldn’t a dodgy misstate them?

Almost a decade in a higher league, with more honest owners, and there is hardly any difference in attendances. Let’s ignore all the evidence to say your club is miscounting your real attendance

Even with all the cheating, Pompey still average over 2,500 more fans per game in the top flight

Away Days on 17:00 - Jan 27 with 886 viewsthis_charming_man

Away Days on 16:48 - Jan 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

1.6 million empty seats at Soton, plus the missing thousands from Pompey over decades where the owners were misstating attendances. Why wouldn’t a dodgy misstate them?

Almost a decade in a higher league, with more honest owners, and there is hardly any difference in attendances. Let’s ignore all the evidence to say your club is miscounting your real attendance

Even with all the cheating, Pompey still average over 2,500 more fans per game in the top flight

this is hilarious. 3 MILLION Less fans over 100 years and this is all you've got. not one single FACT and you say i'm ignoring the evidence.

3 MILLION, 3 F*CKING MILLION

Login to get fewer ads

Away Days on 17:14 - Jan 27 with 864 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 17:00 - Jan 27 by this_charming_man

this is hilarious. 3 MILLION Less fans over 100 years and this is all you've got. not one single FACT and you say i'm ignoring the evidence.

3 MILLION, 3 F*CKING MILLION

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45158878

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/5858319/manchester-city-average-attendance-etihad

Published attendance figure 30,478.
Actual attendance figure 21,598

8,880 MISSING
8,880 FRICKING MISSING

Away Days on 17:28 - Jan 27 with 858 viewsfranniesTache

130 really is the Donald Trump of this place isn't he?
Away Days on 17:34 - Jan 27 with 852 viewsthis_charming_man

Away Days on 17:28 - Jan 27 by franniesTache

130 really is the Donald Trump of this place isn't he?

did you know if you multiply 130 by 100k, divide by 3.5 then subtract 714,300 it brings you to just below 3m, which by an amazing coincidence is almost exactly the same number of more fans that have watched saints at matches than have watched Pompey in our histories.

Away Days on 17:40 - Jan 27 with 842 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 17:34 - Jan 27 by this_charming_man

did you know if you multiply 130 by 100k, divide by 3.5 then subtract 714,300 it brings you to just below 3m, which by an amazing coincidence is almost exactly the same number of more fans that have watched saints at matches than have watched Pompey in our histories.

Did you know that if you multiply 19 x 19 x 8,880 you get over 3.2 million

19 games a season
19 seasons in your new flatpack
8,880 missing fans game

You don't even need to add on or the missing Pompey fans that in reality went to the games for decades under dodgy owners ; as Soton may have even more fans missing than 3million, yes around 3.2 million

It's hilarious, it's absolutely frikkin hilarious

Away Days on 17:44 - Jan 27 with 839 viewsfranniesTache

Away Days on 17:40 - Jan 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

19 games a season
8,880 missing fans game

You don't even need to add on or the missing Pompey fans that in reality went to the games for decades under dodgy owners ; as Soton may have even more fans missing than 3million, yes around 3.2 million

What time does your carer come round 130? Because i think she's forgotten you need your meds today
Away Days on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 771 viewsBuggalugs

19 games a season
8,880 missing fans game

This is some of your best work

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Away Days on 21:23 - Jan 27 with 755 viewshedgeend61

19 games a season
8,880 missing fans game

That beats your average home attendance of 1982, 1990, 1995, @1997
Little Pompey, Kings of the 8000 averages

29,282 official attendance at SMS Saturday, from where I was in block 3, a few hundred seats empty at the top of the Chapel maybe, any clue as to where the 3000 empty seats were?, wasn't hundreds even for segregation.

Thought they said only 1000 tickets left Friday evening
Maybe a Little Pompey tax fiddle, underestimating numbers, that's not our bag
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 22:56]
Away Days on 01:00 - Jan 28 with 704 viewsTimSaint

Away Days on 15:07 - Jan 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

ok then,

https://www.lcfc.com/news/1564865/fixture-date--ticket-prices-for-brentford-fa-c

This link backs up exactly what I said. Seat tickets (as opposed to standing) at Brentford for their FA Cup game on Saturday 25th Jan were £25.

Further proof that the most expensive tickets on that day, were NOT at your stadium as you previously stated.

TimSaint

Away Days on 07:54 - Jan 28 with 653 views1teeminants

Away Days on 13:31 - Jan 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

, A Soton fan who doesn’t know where to find attendance tables, it’s a bit like assuming a junkie doesn’t know where to get his next fix.

Here’s a little link for you, It looks like the owner of this website has got selective memory as well, as there are lots of missing numbers on the attendance charts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Southampton_F.C._seasons

So yet again you have been found out !!! you are stupid and clueless. You can’t prove it and I’ve found you out to be a complete bullshitter. Hang you head in shame .

Saints 9000 average attendances

Yeah ok

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Away Days on 12:07 - Jan 28 with 606 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 01:00 - Jan 28 by TimSaint

This link backs up exactly what I said. Seat tickets (as opposed to standing) at Brentford for their FA Cup game on Saturday 25th Jan were £25.

Further proof that the most expensive tickets on that day, were NOT at your stadium as you previously stated.

Being that home fans at Brentford have one whole seating stand, and 2 others where there is upper or lower seating, it would seem that there is at least as much seating as standing room. Therefore, the prices are at least on average £22, and cheaper than FP where there is no standing.

Away Days on 12:11 - Jan 28 with 605 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 07:54 - Jan 28 by 1teeminants

So yet again you have been found out !!! you are stupid and clueless. You can’t prove it and I’ve found you out to be a complete bullshitter. Hang you head in shame .

Saints 9000 average attendances

Yeah ok

How do you know that there aren't any 9,000 attendances?

How can you be sure if you have never seen them. What is your lowest ever attendance?

Away Days on 12:13 - Jan 28 with 603 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 21:23 - Jan 27 by hedgeend61

That beats your average home attendance of 1982, 1990, 1995, @1997
Little Pompey, Kings of the 8000 averages

29,282 official attendance at SMS Saturday, from where I was in block 3, a few hundred seats empty at the top of the Chapel maybe, any clue as to where the 3000 empty seats were?, wasn't hundreds even for segregation.

Thought they said only 1000 tickets left Friday evening
Maybe a Little Pompey tax fiddle, underestimating numbers, that's not our bag
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 22:56]

A splendid post, full of facts. I reckon you are the second best poster on here.

Away Days on 12:24 - Jan 28 with 594 views1teeminants

Away Days on 12:11 - Jan 28 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

How do you know that there aren't any 9,000 attendances?

How can you be sure if you have never seen them. What is your lowest ever attendance?

You said we have had them lol it’s up to you to prove it isn’t it .

Your word means nothing .

I have always said you have had 8000 averages in 70’s 80’s which is all down in black and white and you made every excuse under the sun as to why.

So are you now saying that we might not have had 9000 averages despite saying we are the kings of 9000 crowds .

😂😂😂😂😂

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Away Days on 12:28 - Jan 28 with 591 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Away Days on 12:24 - Jan 28 by 1teeminants

You said we have had them lol it’s up to you to prove it isn’t it .

Your word means nothing .

I have always said you have had 8000 averages in 70’s 80’s which is all down in black and white and you made every excuse under the sun as to why.

So are you now saying that we might not have had 9000 averages despite saying we are the kings of 9000 crowds .

😂😂😂😂😂

There is a link on this thread to your precious figures , and you know it.

6 x 9000 attendances. Hilarious.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024