Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Incredible performance in both halves 21:23 - Jan 21 with 822 viewsBicester_North

Never stopped or sat back- the midfield in particular plus JWP were absolutely immense. Losing Cédric never seemed to affect us a bit, we absolutely battered them. Up the f*cking Saints!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:26 - Jan 21 with 799 viewsRipleys_revenge

Best performance of the season? So dominant, cant remember McCarthy having to make a save. So many great performances, once again huge credit to JWP. Zaha knows he's been absolutely annihilated tonight
Incredible performance in both halves on 21:27 - Jan 21 with 795 viewsthis_charming_man

Brilliant performance, never in doubt and should probably have scored a couple more. Everyone superb but especially Ward Prowse, thought it’d change the game when Cédric went off but he was superb, great to see him getting under Zahas skin again.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:29 - Jan 21 with 774 viewsHeisenberg

How good were we. Every single player was superb. Vestegarard made one howler but after that he, like all of the team, were bloody brilliant. Anyone who criticises JWP should watch his tackle on Zaha on 90 mins. All of the players should take a bow.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:29 - Jan 21 with 771 viewssaint68

It was an important and impressive display..beaming😁😁😁 proud of that performance!!.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:29 - Jan 21 with 764 viewsSaintsforeverj

Loving being above Arsenal and only 3 points off 5th place. Great stuff.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:31 - Jan 21 with 740 viewsOccasional_Showers

A truly unbelievable turnaround to a season where we looked relegation certainties just a few weeks ago. If we’d beaten Wolves we would be sitting 6th level with Man Utd. As it is they are firmly in our sights and overhauling them must now be the ambition.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 21:34]

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:32 - Jan 21 with 736 views1teeminants

We are dominating and taking the piss at the moment . So much fight and determination . Brilliant.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:32 - Jan 21 with 732 viewssaint68

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:27 - Jan 21 by this_charming_man

Brilliant performance, never in doubt and should probably have scored a couple more. Everyone superb but especially Ward Prowse, thought it’d change the game when Cédric went off but he was superb, great to see him getting under Zahas skin again.

Given that Saturday was a bit of a kick in the nuts for the lads, that was a statement of intent this evening..and I fukin loved it..absolutely brilliant response from all involved..and the saints support was spot on!!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:43 - Jan 21 with 641 viewssaint22

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:32 - Jan 21 by saint68

Given that Saturday was a bit of a kick in the nuts for the lads, that was a statement of intent this evening..and I fukin loved it..absolutely brilliant response from all involved..and the saints support was spot on!!!

Massive performance from everyone tonight, we absolutely bossed that game it was so one sided
Recovery from losing Cedric was impressive and JWP relished that challenge
The way we play away I really have a feeling we might end the scouters unbeaten run, how great would that be!
Incredible performance in both halves on 21:47 - Jan 21 with 612 viewscocklebreath

Shame we didn’t have more fans there to enjoy it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:50 - Jan 21 with 591 viewsBicester_North

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:43 - Jan 21 by saint22

Massive performance from everyone tonight, we absolutely bossed that game it was so one sided
Recovery from losing Cedric was impressive and JWP relished that challenge
The way we play away I really have a feeling we might end the scouters unbeaten run, how great would that be!

So you crap on about negative shite while we’re playing Palace until we go 2-0 up, now you think we’ll win at Anfield. You change your mind quick Benny ‘boy’

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:52 - Jan 21 with 564 viewssaint22

Incredible performance in both halves on 21:50 - Jan 21 by Bicester_North

So you crap on about negative shite while we’re playing Palace until we go 2-0 up, now you think we’ll win at Anfield. You change your mind quick Benny ‘boy’

I posted that I think we could do Liverpool weeks back pal
If you paid attention instead of throwing insults you would know that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024