Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Class Spurs Fans 21:05 - Jan 26 with 946 viewsSaintNick

Do they have to repeat every song any club sings, we sing OWTS and they think it is cool to try to drown it out with their own version, do they have no shame.

They also tried to sing the song that is Rangers and Everton "Its a grand old team to play for"

Luckily I didn't come into contact with a single Spurs fan as I usually find them obnoxious

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

No Class Spurs Fans on 21:10 - Jan 26 with 927 viewsCapt_Koons

Apart from the girls down the road, there is no club and it's supporters I dislike as much as Spurs.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

No Class Spurs Fans on 22:55 - Jan 26 with 768 viewsPatfromPoole

They gave up in the second-half when the Itchen North gave a proper lusty rendition of OWTS.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

No Class Spurs Fans on 08:37 - Jan 27 with 636 viewsBuenosSaint

I found that the best question to ask a spurs fan is to explain what " oh when the spurs go marching in" means. I have yet to find anyone who can give a coherent response simply because they have no clue about the original (and the best)

Poll: The Long Future

No Class Spurs Fans on 08:57 - Jan 27 with 605 viewsfranniesTache

No Class Spurs Fans on 08:37 - Jan 27 by BuenosSaint

I found that the best question to ask a spurs fan is to explain what " oh when the spurs go marching in" means. I have yet to find anyone who can give a coherent response simply because they have no clue about the original (and the best)

you mean they can't explain that it's a song about the apocalypse? And that the moon is about is about to turn red with blood?
No Class Spurs Fans on 09:19 - Jan 27 with 578 viewsChesham_Saint

I thought “Glory, Glory” was theirs, or did they give up on it because big bad man Utd stole it? Boo-hoo!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

No Class Spurs Fans on 11:46 - Jan 27 with 516 viewsBuenosSaint

No Class Spurs Fans on 08:57 - Jan 27 by franniesTache

you mean they can't explain that it's a song about the apocalypse? And that the moon is about is about to turn red with blood?

Yes indeed. But just the basic understanding of "marching in " to where? Would do.

Invariably when they give up and ask me to explain I say look up the original .... that way another slurs fan will always think about saints when singing it.lol..

Poll: The Long Future

No Class Spurs Fans on 11:50 - Jan 27 with 513 viewsBarnetSaint

I had the dubious pleasure of sharing the train down to and from Waterloo with these clowns on Saturday.
A more loud mouthed, cocky collective, you would be hard pressed to find.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024