Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs attendance 20:12 - Jan 27 with 2536 viewsWinchesterExile

Would be good to get circa 5k up there. I think it could make a difference to the team and the performance if we had a good turnout. They respond to us. Even at £25 it's not a massive amount, its close and we stand a good chance of winning. I'm going to make an effort and come over from Jersey and I think people should go if they possibly can.

Pass it on.
Spurs attendance on 20:38 - Jan 27 with 2501 viewsPatfromPoole

I wholeheartedly concur.

Even though it is a swine of a ground to get to. And prepare for carnage at the turnstiles.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Spurs attendance on 20:42 - Jan 27 with 2493 viewsthis_charming_man

It’ll only make a difference if we are behind the goal. If we are down one side there could be 30,000 there and it won’t make a difference.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Spurs attendance on 21:00 - Jan 27 with 2461 viewsfranniesTache

Spurs attendance on 20:42 - Jan 27 by this_charming_man

It’ll only make a difference if we are behind the goal. If we are down one side there could be 30,000 there and it won’t make a difference.

Won't help if the bingo bus and Gregoy's oddballs are the larger part of the support too. The league game there was f*cking dire, we even had people next to us telling us to be quiet.

The problem is those new grounds attract the worst of our thermos and flask, soft cuddly toys at games, dress like a deck chair supporters.

The type of f*cking oddballs who changed the words to the danny ings king of the scummers song to something that mentions the clubs marketing lines.
Spurs attendance on 21:02 - Jan 27 with 2455 viewsPatfromPoole

Spurs attendance on 21:00 - Jan 27 by franniesTache

Won't help if the bingo bus and Gregoy's oddballs are the larger part of the support too. The league game there was f*cking dire, we even had people next to us telling us to be quiet.

The problem is those new grounds attract the worst of our thermos and flask, soft cuddly toys at games, dress like a deck chair supporters.

The type of f*cking oddballs who changed the words to the danny ings king of the scummers song to something that mentions the clubs marketing lines.

The League game there was utterly shocking; probably the start of the revival of our support, though.

Spurs attendance on 21:03 - Jan 27 with 2446 viewsfranniesTache

Spurs attendance on 21:02 - Jan 27 by PatfromPoole

The League game there was utterly shocking; probably the start of the revival of our support, though.

Only because some really divisive and horrible people took to twitter and started an account that divided our support. They did nothing good for the club those w*nkers, should've been banned from st marys
Spurs attendance on 21:03 - Jan 27 with 2446 viewsBuggalugs

Mid-week should help minimise the weirdo’s.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Spurs attendance on 21:05 - Jan 27 with 2435 viewsfranniesTache

Spurs attendance on 21:03 - Jan 27 by Buggalugs

Sadly i think it'll be noddy as hell, as the club are doing bingo buses for a tenner and Gregory will be putting his crisps in the freezer in anticipation at the thought. In fact he's probably hoping he'll get enough money from this trip to buy another bride
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 21:10]
Spurs attendance on 21:08 - Jan 27 with 2425 viewshedgeend61

Spurs attendance on 21:03 - Jan 27 by Buggalugs

Southampton will also be subsidising official coach travel for Season Ticket holders making their way to the game. Coach travel will be priced as follows...

- Season Ticket holders: £10
- Non-Season Ticket holders: £22

This won't help
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs attendance on 21:17 - Jan 27 with 2398 viewsBuggalugs

Spurs attendance on 21:08 - Jan 27 by hedgeend61

Southampton will also be subsidising official coach travel for Season Ticket holders making their way to the game. Coach travel will be priced as follows...

- Season Ticket holders: £10
- Non-Season Ticket holders: £22

This won't help

https://images.app.goo.gl/Qox9BrfsikrSgguS9

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Spurs attendance on 21:20 - Jan 27 with 2385 viewsPatfromPoole

Spurs attendance on 21:05 - Jan 27 by franniesTache

Sadly i think it'll be noddy as hell, as the club are doing bingo buses for a tenner and Gregory will be putting his crisps in the freezer in anticipation at the thought. In fact he's probably hoping he'll get enough money from this trip to buy another bride
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 21:10]

Spurs attendance on 21:20 - Jan 27 with 2385 viewsfranniesTache

Spurs attendance on 21:17 - Jan 27 by Buggalugs

https://images.app.goo.gl/Qox9BrfsikrSgguS9

There will almost certainly be facepaint, and probably balloons too. I genuinely think we must have close to the highest amount of noddies that support us of any club.
Spurs attendance on 21:29 - Jan 27 with 2351 viewsBicester_North

Hoping it’ll be more like the following we had in the league cup at Sheffield Utd a few years back. Big numbers but pretty normal/decent quality as far as I recall. Hopefully most of the mutants got the visit to the new ground out of their system for the league match.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Spurs attendance on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 2307 viewsWinchesterExile

Then we just need to make sure we outnumber the oddballs. And if anyone sees a flask or a Tupperware of any description, confiscate it and punch the perpetrator in the face.

It’s the only way they’ll learn.
Spurs attendance on 21:55 - Jan 27 with 2278 viewsPatfromPoole

Spurs attendance on 21:20 - Jan 27 by franniesTache

There will almost certainly be facepaint, and probably balloons too. I genuinely think we must have close to the highest amount of noddies that support us of any club.

I think Boscombe outnumber us heavily, based on what I have seen of tonight’s game.

Spurs attendance on 12:47 - Jan 29 with 2017 viewsdarthvader

Spurs attendance on 21:43 - Jan 27 by WinchesterExile

Then we just need to make sure we outnumber the oddballs. And if anyone sees a flask or a Tupperware of any description, confiscate it and punch the perpetrator in the face.

It’s the only way they’ll learn.

You get anywhere near my mums lucky lemon drizzle cake ... Well I can't guarantee the saftey of your bollix

keep the faith coyr

Spurs attendance on 12:49 - Jan 29 with 2015 viewsfranniesTache

Spurs attendance on 21:55 - Jan 27 by PatfromPoole

I think Boscombe outnumber us heavily, based on what I have seen of tonight’s game.

Bournemouth and Norwich definitely have some proper freaks in their support, as do the Skates. But since we got promoted we're doing our best to rival them.
Spurs attendance on 15:33 - Jan 29 with 1944 viewsdarthvader

Spurs attendance on 12:49 - Jan 29 by franniesTache

Bournemouth and Norwich definitely have some proper freaks in their support, as do the Skates. But since we got promoted we're doing our best to rival them.

After our "re-set" against leicester at home i think our support has definitely improved

keep the faith coyr

Spurs attendance on 15:53 - Jan 29 with 1909 viewsgrumpy

Spurs attendance on 15:33 - Jan 29 by darthvader

After our "re-set" against leicester at home i think our support has definitely improved

Crazy as it sounds,sometimes you have to suffer ie 0-9 defeat at home etc to find out the real fans. I have always thought we have a 15000-18000 hardcore of fans.
Spurs attendance on 15:59 - Jan 31 with 1760 viewsfranniesTache

This would suggest that despite the numbers the atmosphere is going to be f*cking dire next wednesday

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024