Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hojbjerg 13:46 - Jan 30 with 4995 viewsBuggalugs

https://www.skysports.com/share/11921706

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Hojbjerg on 16:38 - Jan 30 with 1237 viewsthis_charming_man

I’ll drive him there myself!

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Hojbjerg on 17:05 - Jan 30 with 1185 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Hojbjerg on 16:38 - Jan 30 by this_charming_man

What to Tottenhampton?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Hojbjerg on 17:09 - Jan 30 with 1181 viewsTheMoog

Hojbjerg on 16:38 - Jan 30 by this_charming_man

I’m disgusted this wasn’t sorted sooner. The Spurs fan that drove down KWP could have taken PEH back. What would Greta say?!

Standby to standby

Hojbjerg on 17:33 - Jan 30 with 1137 viewsScoot

Hojbjerg on 16:31 - Jan 30 by Ingskneeslide

You're a good lad A1079. Hojbjerg is exactly the kind of midfielder that Saints fans have traditionally hated or underappreciated. He's a classic Oakley, Davis type. He's not flashy, he's not a particularly technical player and sometimes he makes simple mistakes but he keeps things ticking over and works hard. For me, he's a pretty consistent 7/10er and even when he's having a shocker he doesn't hide and is always trying to reach that standard. People forget that he's 24 and still has his best years ahead of him and Ralph has also said that's he's probably our most tactically astute player and learned from the best at Bayern Munich. He's not been made captain for a laugh and I think brings far more to our team than most fans realise. On paper someone like Lemina is a far more talented player, but out of him and Hojbjerg who has contributed more to our club?

Well said. Some of the comments on here just make the mind boggles. We have nobody else. Gao is an asset stripper & would try & replace him with someone cheaper & for that you get a worse player.
Our fans on here are so easy, can you imagine the magpies or mancs putting up with being treated like this. They'd be all over it by now but we fill out the surveys about icecream and gas works, go to the gams at 50 quid and politely say say thanks for fuucckkiinngg my in the aarrssee

Poll: Should NJ go?

Hojbjerg on 20:43 - Jan 30 with 1052 viewssaint22

Arsenal spurs and Everton looking to sign PEH in the summer
Hojbjerg on 22:24 - Jan 30 with 994 viewsTimSaint

It's all a load of bollox

Just Tottenham mind games to unsettle our players before the big cup replay next week. It's a tactic many clubs use these days and with our track record for selling, it makes us easy targets. Jose is renowned for it.

Is PEH really a player you would associate with Spurs, or Arsenal etc ?

Haven't Spurs just splayed out on a new midfielder anyway AND purchased their loanee Lo Celso this window ?

Are they not now after a striker ?

It all points to bullsh1t

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024