Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin 08:08 - Feb 17 with 6940 viewsBuggalugs

https://talksport.com/football/669921/charlie-austin-foul-mouthed-social-media-r

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Our support on 21:12 - Feb 18 with 1097 viewsYarman

Charlie Austin on 19:36 - Feb 18 by Woodrow_Wilson

A bit over the top reaction there. But it did make me laugh some of these, pre ‘standing on the terrace brigade” suddenly go all geez and jumpers for goal posts when I was a nipper. Haha. Interesting to read other generations views.

Everybody seems to have an idea why our support is crap, but its simply, as we get older life changes.All of us that went in the 70's have got to realise we are not those "lads on the terrace anymore" we cant just decide on a Friday night go to a home or away game the next day. Football has died along with the pub , the CIU clubs which were the staple of the working man.The game of football now is not sport its about paying a lot of money and waiting to be entertained.
Charlie Austin on 21:20 - Feb 18 with 1079 viewsthis_charming_man

Charlie Austin on 19:32 - Feb 18 by Happy_Jack

I got to know a few of the chaps from the Waterside area that went years ago. They were nutcases to a man and solid Saints boys. That area was full of them probably still is. As for Austin who cares what he says on the mongfest that is Twitter.

Yep there are a few good lads come from waterside area, but they’re very working class too, builders etc not posh types. It might well be the same people.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Our support (n/t) on 05:08 - Feb 19 with 1012 viewsDellHero

Our support on 21:12 - Feb 18 by Yarman

Everybody seems to have an idea why our support is crap, but its simply, as we get older life changes.All of us that went in the 70's have got to realise we are not those "lads on the terrace anymore" we cant just decide on a Friday night go to a home or away game the next day. Football has died along with the pub , the CIU clubs which were the staple of the working man.The game of football now is not sport its about paying a lot of money and waiting to be entertained.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 12:44]
Our support on 07:27 - Feb 19 with 982 viewsgrumpy

Our support on 21:12 - Feb 18 by Yarman

Very True and everybody staring at their phone doesn't help,put the blessed thing down and turn it off for 90 minutes.
Charlie Austin on 08:33 - Feb 19 with 955 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Charlie Austin on 19:32 - Feb 18 by Happy_Jack

I got to know a few of the chaps from the Waterside area that went years ago. They were nutcases to a man and solid Saints boys. That area was full of them probably still is. As for Austin who cares what he says on the mongfest that is Twitter.

Absolutely, Waterside all the way - people are deluded if they think growing up over there was an easy ride. Most of the best lads I know are fellow Watersiders.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Charlie Austin on 11:45 - Feb 19 with 923 viewsthis_charming_man

Charlie Austin on 08:33 - Feb 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely, Waterside all the way - people are deluded if they think growing up over there was an easy ride. Most of the best lads I know are fellow Watersiders.

Are they as posh as you?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Charlie Austin on 14:16 - Feb 19 with 891 viewsfranniesTache

Charlie Austin on 19:14 - Feb 18 by saint_john

Thousands came from Totton, Waterside and the forest..Softer and posher. Prick

To be fair i count Totton and Waterside as southampton, i was thinking more out to Winchester and the smaller villages and towns that way.
Charlie Austin (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 20 with 834 viewsDellHero

Charlie Austin on 08:33 - Feb 19 by Gennaro_Contaldo

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 12:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024