Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 08:36 - Feb 23 with 4639 viewssaint22

Nasty piece of work and proving further Boris is clueless

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/22/home-office-immigration-head-qu
Priti Patel on 20:29 - Feb 23 with 1020 viewsHappy_Jack

Priti Patel on 09:44 - Feb 23 by Occasional_Showers

“Patel claimed that eight million “economically inactive” British adults could be given the skills to do jobs in sectors where there were shortages as a result of the new points-based system.”

That’s just what the people want to see. Get the fat lazy slobs off their arses working in cabbage fields.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 9:50]

I love these politically driven descriptions of a certain demographic. "Economically Inactive" is one of my favorites.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Priti Patel on 20:38 - Feb 23 with 1007 viewsOccasional_Showers

Priti Patel on 20:29 - Feb 23 by Happy_Jack

I love these politically driven descriptions of a certain demographic. "Economically Inactive" is one of my favorites.

Keeping up with political correctness is such a minefield

A person of Colour ✅
A coloured person ❌

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Priti Patel on 21:13 - Feb 23 with 987 viewskentsouthampton

Priti Patel on 20:29 - Feb 23 by Happy_Jack

The breakdown of the "Economically Inactive" from the ONS is quite interesting,nearly 6 million of them are early retirees,people who can afford not to work,the rest are the disabled,long term sick, those in hospital including those who are sectioned,the prison population,students and the long term unemployed.
Good luck with turbocharging the economy with any of the above.
Priti Patel on 21:17 - Feb 23 with 986 viewsHeisenberg

Priti Patel on 21:13 - Feb 23 by kentsouthampton

The breakdown of the "Economically Inactive" from the ONS is quite interesting,nearly 6 million of them are early retirees,people who can afford not to work,the rest are the disabled,long term sick, those in hospital including those who are sectioned,the prison population,students and the long term unemployed.

I intend to be economically inactive within a year. If Priti Patel thinks I am going to pick fruit or wipe arses for £7.50 an hour she can feck right off.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Priti Patel on 21:23 - Feb 23 with 976 viewsOccasional_Showers

Priti Patel on 21:13 - Feb 23 by kentsouthampton

The disabled and long term sick are mostly slobs that make a life choice to live on benefits. For most of them their disability is their obesity. Put them in workhouses on rationed food allowances and make them earn their keep.

Priti Patel on 22:36 - Feb 23 with 959 viewskentsouthampton

Priti Patel on 21:23 - Feb 23 by Occasional_Showers

The disabled and long term sick are mostly slobs that make a life choice to live on benefits. For most of them their disability is their obesity. Put them in workhouses on rationed food allowances and make them earn their keep.

That's the UKIP voters taken care of.
Priti Patel on 22:53 - Feb 23 with 952 viewsRon11

Priti Patel on 22:36 - Feb 23 by kentsouthampton

That's the UKIP voters taken care of.

Fu ck off you boring cu nt.
Priti Patel on 09:01 - Feb 25 with 891 viewsDominic_Oliver

Be honest guys Priti Patel is the wrong kind of immigrant. If a person of colour doesn’t slavishly adhere to the orthodox Leftist idea that all immigrants are oppressed and only voting Labour can benefit them then they are simply tools of the cis-gendered Tory oppression machine.
The real heroes are David Lammy, Diane Abbott and brave anti- patriarchy biology denier Dawn Butler.
Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 09:11 - Feb 25 with 883 viewsdirk_doone

Priti Patel on 09:01 - Feb 25 by Dominic_Oliver

Be honest guys Priti Patel is the wrong kind of immigrant. If a person of colour doesn’t slavishly adhere to the orthodox Leftist idea that all immigrants are oppressed and only voting Labour can benefit them then they are simply tools of the cis-gendered Tory oppression machine.
The real heroes are David Lammy, Diane Abbott and brave anti- patriarchy biology denier Dawn Butler.

It's quite funny that the new rules mean her parents would have been the wrong kind of immigrant so she wouldn't even have been here. When Nick Ferrari pointed that out to her, she looked quite flustered and got very defensive.

“This isn’t about my background or my parents."

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Priti Patel on 10:21 - Feb 25 with 844 viewsDominic_Oliver

Priti Patel on 09:11 - Feb 25 by dirk_doone

It's quite funny that the new rules mean her parents would have been the wrong kind of immigrant so she wouldn't even have been here. When Nick Ferrari pointed that out to her, she looked quite flustered and got very defensive.

“This isn’t about my background or my parents."

Complete agree Dirk!
If we are over-stretched in our health service, housing, welfare or education it’s exclusively due to evil Tory austerity measures and anyone who blames uncontrolled immigration is 100% a Nazi, so no need for policy change.

6.5 immigrants arrived in the last 10 years and the Lancet says those 6.5 million migrants have registered with GPs in that last 10 years so there clearly WAS capacity!

Anyway, my local BUPA clinic seems fine so I reckon there is loads more space; and a bit of whataboutery from Nick Ferarri certainly puts people in their place.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 10:23]
Priti Patel on 10:55 - Feb 25 with 827 viewsHeisenberg

Priti Patel on 10:21 - Feb 25 by Dominic_Oliver

Complete agree Dirk!
If we are over-stretched in our health service, housing, welfare or education it’s exclusively due to evil Tory austerity measures and anyone who blames uncontrolled immigration is 100% a Nazi, so no need for policy change.

6.5 immigrants arrived in the last 10 years and the Lancet says those 6.5 million migrants have registered with GPs in that last 10 years so there clearly WAS capacity!

Anyway, my local BUPA clinic seems fine so I reckon there is loads more space; and a bit of whataboutery from Nick Ferarri certainly puts people in their place.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 10:23]

6.5m immigrants in the last 10 years is, according to your figures, a massive increase. ? Whose been in power since 2010 ? Not just Tory austerity but total incompetence it seems.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Priti Patel on 11:14 - Feb 25 with 816 viewssaint22

Priti Patel on 10:55 - Feb 25 by Heisenberg

6.5m immigrants in the last 10 years is, according to your figures, a massive increase. ? Whose been in power since 2010 ? Not just Tory austerity but total incompetence it seems.

This is what makes me laugh about this nation and its voting public
everyone up in arms about Labour and their vision yet they vote in the same dunces who have spent ten years running this country into the ground
I am not saying Labours policies and strategy are the answer but neither are the Tories.
brilliantly stupid
Priti Patel on 13:13 - Feb 29 with 719 viewsDorsetIan

All going pear shaped at the Home Office.

What a surprise.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Priti Patel on 13:40 - Feb 29 with 692 viewsKennington

Priti Patel on 13:13 - Feb 29 by DorsetIan

All going pear shaped at the Home Office.

What a surprise.

Pear shaped it might be, but that’s no way to talk about the secretary of state’s derrière.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Priti Patel on 13:47 - Feb 29 with 687 viewsCapt_Koons

Sacked once for secretly meeting Israeli government officials while on holiday, about to be sacked again once the dust settles. Vile women.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Priti Patel on 14:19 - Feb 29 with 668 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 13:47 - Feb 29 by Capt_Koons

Sacked once for secretly meeting Israeli government officials while on holiday, about to be sacked again once the dust settles. Vile women.

Sounds to me like the top civil servants don't like being told to work for a living. So Sir Rutnam has decided to take his fat pension and no doubt will take a top board job with his ex-school mates in the city or Oxbridge from whence he came.
Priti Patel on 14:28 - Feb 29 with 663 viewsHeisenberg

Priti Patel on 14:19 - Feb 29 by Bazza

Sounds to me like the top civil servants don't like being told to work for a living. So Sir Rutnam has decided to take his fat pension and no doubt will take a top board job with his ex-school mates in the city or Oxbridge from whence he came.

By taking them to an industrial tribunal and resigning he has waived a full pay off to get rid of him. As for saying he doesn't like to work for a living running the Home Office is hardly something you spend half a day on now and again. Rutnam has worked with ministers from both parties and was highly respected. Priti Patel will be out of job soon.

Priti Patel on 14:30 - Feb 29 with 662 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 14:19 - Feb 29 by Bazza

I don't know this fella (neither do you) but they have clearly been trying to stitch him up and he has decided to take a stand.

With a possible financial settlement on the table and 33 years in the job, it takes some balls to stick two fingers up to that and to take your chances with a constructive dismissal claim. I hope he gets his day in Court.

Very easy to be cynical about the man's background but you don't get to his level without a boat load of ability and sincerity. And Patel has not a thimbleful of either...

...seriously Priti Patel fans, she has now added 'workplace bully' to 'idiot' and 'liar' on her CV. It's time to jump off this desperate, sinking ship of person while you still can.

Priti Patel on 14:41 - Feb 29 with 648 viewsKennington

Priti Patel on 14:30 - Feb 29 by DorsetIan

I don't know this fella (neither do you) but they have clearly been trying to stitch him up and he has decided to take a stand.

With a possible financial settlement on the table and 33 years in the job, it takes some balls to stick two fingers up to that and to take your chances with a constructive dismissal claim. I hope he gets his day in Court.

Very easy to be cynical about the man's background but you don't get to his level without a boat load of ability and sincerity. And Patel has not a thimbleful of either...

...seriously Priti Patel fans, she has now added 'workplace bully' to 'idiot' and 'liar' on her CV. It's time to jump off this desperate, sinking ship of person while you still can.

I’m always wary of senior civil servants who have decades of experience, they’re often the most incompetent and reluctant to change. It’s right that a minister can have some flexibility with the civil servant senior management as if they can’t work together the civil servant should always be the one to leave. I’ve not met anyone who has particularly enjoyed working at the home office.

Priti Patel on 14:54 - Feb 29 with 639 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 14:41 - Feb 29 by Kennington

I’m always wary of senior civil servants who have decades of experience, they’re often the most incompetent and reluctant to change. It’s right that a minister can have some flexibility with the civil servant senior management as if they can’t work together the civil servant should always be the one to leave. I’ve not met anyone who has particularly enjoyed working at the home office.

It is very obvious where the fault lies here.

It was completely predictable that someone who is completely out of her depth, would resort to shouting, swearing and bullying.

Honestly, what else could she do. She was never going to 'earn' anyone's respect. She doesn't have the ability to do that.

Her appointment was a joke from day one.

Priti Patel on 14:59 - Feb 29 with 633 viewsKennington

Priti Patel on 14:54 - Feb 29 by DorsetIan

It is very obvious where the fault lies here.

It was completely predictable that someone who is completely out of her depth, would resort to shouting, swearing and bullying.

Honestly, what else could she do. She was never going to 'earn' anyone's respect. She doesn't have the ability to do that.

Her appointment was a joke from day one.

How do you know? Nobody knows other than a very select inner circle at the HO. The rest is just newspaper speculation.

Priti Patel on 15:11 - Feb 29 with 628 viewsOccasional_Showers

Brilliant to hear how the left wing civil servants and being driven out. Priti is doing an excellent job.

All those squealing about her are Labour voters. I’ve always said when they squeal the loudest the Tories are doing things right, and this is no exception.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:16]

Priti Patel on 18:54 - Feb 29 with 585 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 15:11 - Feb 29 by Occasional_Showers

Brilliant to hear how the left wing civil servants and being driven out. Priti is doing an excellent job.

All those squealing about her are Labour voters. I’ve always said when they squeal the loudest the Tories are doing things right, and this is no exception.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:16]

You're reading this one wrong, Ignatius. They are not gunning for the civil service because they are left wing.

They are gunning for them because Cummings believe that they represent a reactionary establishment.

But this story is nothing to do with that. This story is about a cretin being appointed to a job that she cannot in a million years do, and the mayhem that results.

It simply reflects badly on her and the person who appointed her.

Priti Patel on 18:59 - Feb 29 with 576 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 14:59 - Feb 29 by Kennington

How do you know? Nobody knows other than a very select inner circle at the HO. The rest is just newspaper speculation.

I explained why it is obvious. Because it was so predictable.

Any intelligent person can tell that Priti Patel is a bullsh!tter and a cretin. Giving people like that serious jobs inevitably leads to this sort of thing.

Priti Patel on 07:59 - Mar 1 with 510 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 14:59 - Feb 29 by Kennington

Exactly right Kennington. We simply have no idea what’s going on. Depending on your source of news you get completely differing comments. Years ago the home office was called ‘ not fit for purpose’ by the Home Secretary. Who knows if its culture has arrived yet into the 21st century ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024