Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is always one team 18:56 - Mar 7 with 749 viewssaint22

That gets hauled back into a dog fight to stay up and right now that looks like us
Three defeats to three teams below or level with us has screwed us
Thankfully we ply better away so should get a win at Norwich hopefully

Baffling as to why Ralph took Boufal off today when we need to create something
There is always one team on 18:58 - Mar 7 with 743 viewsBicester_North

You found a way to slag the manager Lauren, great work

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

There is always one team on 19:11 - Mar 7 with 725 viewsIngskneeslide

Maybe he should’ve brought Cedric on, hey? Oh wait...
There is always one team on 19:51 - Mar 7 with 695 viewskingslandstand1

You could slso say that this was a blip against 11 players and we have injuries and all the teams below us all lost so that's a positive?
There is always one team on 19:56 - Mar 7 with 690 viewsPatfromPoole

We’ll be OK.

But the leanness of the squad is really starting to hurt us. We have been very lucky with injuries all season, but we certainly missed Armstrong and Redmond today. Thank God for Ings’ run of goals a couple of months ago, otherwise we would be in the brown stuff now.

Even when it was 11 v 11 today, we weren’t the better side and should have been a couple of goals behind.

Am presuming Pierre will be off in the summer; we have to spend the money wisely and boost the squad.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

There is always one team on 19:58 - Mar 7 with 686 viewsOccasional_Showers

I would argue that the blip was our miraculous run of results mid season. This is just us back to normal. Next year will be a season of this I fear, especially with China and the rest of the world in recession Goa will be very concerned about his debt to the state.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

There is always one team on 20:09 - Mar 7 with 669 viewsthis_charming_man

There is always one team on 19:58 - Mar 7 by Occasional_Showers

I would argue that the blip was our miraculous run of results mid season. This is just us back to normal. Next year will be a season of this I fear, especially with China and the rest of the world in recession Goa will be very concerned about his debt to the state.

I said at the time when dinlows in mongweb were on about Europe they were the same sh8t to average players that nearly got us relegated twice but were playing at their maximum. The fact is we need an entire new back 4 and a new defensive midfielder, going forward we’re probably as good as we can hope for for a club of our level. We’ve thrown away so many games this season it’s ridiculous. Ralph hasn’t been backed in the transfer market, we’ve signed two players in three windows FFS. We went into the January transfer window saying we were going to strengthen and came out of it weaker. I really don’t understand why people doubt Ralph I’m sure he’s as frustrated as us fans about the lack of investment. I’m stunned that some fans still defend it and even laud it as good business sense

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

There is always one team on 20:14 - Mar 7 with 657 viewsPatfromPoole

There is always one team on 20:09 - Mar 7 by this_charming_man

I said at the time when dinlows in mongweb were on about Europe they were the same sh8t to average players that nearly got us relegated twice but were playing at their maximum. The fact is we need an entire new back 4 and a new defensive midfielder, going forward we’re probably as good as we can hope for for a club of our level. We’ve thrown away so many games this season it’s ridiculous. Ralph hasn’t been backed in the transfer market, we’ve signed two players in three windows FFS. We went into the January transfer window saying we were going to strengthen and came out of it weaker. I really don’t understand why people doubt Ralph I’m sure he’s as frustrated as us fans about the lack of investment. I’m stunned that some fans still defend it and even laud it as good business sense

Nods in agreement.

There is always one team on 20:21 - Mar 7 with 651 viewssaint22

There is always one team on 19:51 - Mar 7 by kingslandstand1

You could slso say that this was a blip against 11 players and we have injuries and all the teams below us all lost so that's a positive?

Bar Villa the blip is going on and on
Next week at Norwich is another one we can’t lose but boy do we seem to like losing to teams around us!!
Login to get fewer ads

There is always one team on 20:24 - Mar 7 with 641 viewsHappy_Jack

I'd prefer relegation this season because next term will be horrendous

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

There is always one team on 20:39 - Mar 7 with 625 viewsinthebox

There is always one team on 20:24 - Mar 7 by Happy_Jack

What ?
There is always one team on 20:43 - Mar 7 with 615 viewsPatfromPoole

Not with our new super duper Director of Football running things......

There is always one team on 20:49 - Mar 7 with 598 viewsthis_charming_man

Aren’t we saving our January cash for big spend in the summer, like we did last jan....

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

There is always one team (n/t) on 20:50 - Mar 7 with 600 viewsDellHero

There is always one team on 19:58 - Mar 7 by Occasional_Showers

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:55]
There is always one team on 20:52 - Mar 7 with 592 viewsSaintsforeverj

Agree Gao out. We are going nowhere under him.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

There is always one team on 21:23 - Mar 7 with 556 viewsDorsetIan

Think Nick is a lone voice these days in terms of defending Gao. And even he adopts an inconsistent position, as he spends as much time bemoaning our lack of quality in defence.

Hopefully Gao is still trying to sell (so we‘ve been told). Suspect his only real motive in getting involved was to impress the Chinese leadership. Or worse, act as a front man for them.

The shame of it is that with a bit of support, Ralph could be fashioning a really good team for us all to enjoy, instead of this 3 steps forward, 2 steps back stuff we‘re enduring.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

There is always one team on 21:52 - Mar 7 with 514 viewsOccasional_Showers

There is always one team (n/t) on 20:50 - Mar 7 by DellHero

[Post edited 10 May 2020 17:55]

It’s all very shady. A Machiavellian Far East character the likes of which we couldn’t possibly comprehend.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024