Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The people’s government standing by the people 05:31 - Mar 20 with 3287 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51969708

This sounds good.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

The people’s government standing by the people on 10:45 - Mar 20 with 724 viewsHeisenberg

The people’s government standing by the people on 10:41 - Mar 20 by saint22

my sentiments exactly but there are those on here who think its acceptable

You bring it on yourself with your ridiculous posts whether it be boasting about your extravagant lifestyle or through the endless whining about Ralph's team selections or the failure to buy a right back. Maybe you should consider retiring again.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The people’s government standing by the people on 10:59 - Mar 20 with 708 viewsRon11

The people’s government standing by the people on 10:06 - Mar 20 by saint22

And while we are at it, i find a lot of comments on here offensive, the use of the word retard being one

You would be a retard if you had a brain.
The people’s government standing by the people on 11:08 - Mar 20 with 700 views1885_SFC

Diane Abbott has announced that the BBC is suspending filming for Casualty, Holby City and Doctors so that the hospital staff can help out with the Covid19 outbreak.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 11:10]

Old School is Cool

The people’s government standing by the people on 11:47 - Mar 20 with 673 viewssaint22

The people’s government standing by the people on 10:45 - Mar 20 by Heisenberg

You bring it on yourself with your ridiculous posts whether it be boasting about your extravagant lifestyle or through the endless whining about Ralph's team selections or the failure to buy a right back. Maybe you should consider retiring again.

I am hardly the ridiculous one pal
There are Several who win that hands down
The people’s government standing by the people on 13:41 - Mar 20 with 630 viewsWoodrow_Wilson

The people’s government standing by the people on 11:47 - Mar 20 by saint22

I am hardly the ridiculous one pal
There are Several who win that hands down

Keep going pal Ignore them. Your posts are comedy gold. Keep it up
The people’s government standing by the people on 17:17 - Mar 20 with 584 viewsthis_charming_man

Hopefully todays news will shut the pricks up.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:23 - Mar 20 with 572 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government standing by the people on 10:41 - Mar 20 by saint22

my sentiments exactly but there are those on here who think its acceptable

Accurate more like.

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:24 - Mar 20 with 568 viewssaint22

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:17 - Mar 20 by this_charming_man

Hopefully todays news will shut the pricks up.

That’s unlikely with them paying 80% of everyone’s wages
How exactly do they plan to police that??
And whatnot self employed freelance etc?
Ffs they stumble from one calamity too another
Login to get fewer ads

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:26 - Mar 20 with 561 viewsOccasional_Showers

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:24 - Mar 20 by saint22

And you have the audacity to complain about people thinking you're special needs. Unbelievable.

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:26 - Mar 20 with 560 viewsBicester_North

What do you suggest Clever Ben?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:28 - Mar 20 with 558 viewsHeisenberg

You said this crisis was all media driven hype.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:32 - Mar 20 with 553 viewsthis_charming_man

You are a prick.

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:36 - Mar 20 with 545 views1885_SFC

I'd love to know what all the opponents of Boris think Labour would have done different... or any other political party for that matter during this crisis?

Anyone?

Old School is Cool

The people’s government standing by the people on 18:01 - Mar 20 with 521 viewsBuggalugs

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:36 - Mar 20 by 1885_SFC

I'd love to know what all the opponents of Boris think Labour would have done different... or any other political party for that matter during this crisis?

Anyone?

Free broadband?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

The people’s government standing by the people on 18:06 - Mar 20 with 511 viewsCapt_Koons

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:36 - Mar 20 by 1885_SFC

Anyone?

Shown some leadership. Put people before business. Locked down schools and banned large gatherings when everyone else did 2 weeks ago etc etc

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

The people’s government standing by the people on 18:08 - Mar 20 with 507 viewsBicester_North

The people’s government standing by the people on 18:06 - Mar 20 by Capt_Koons

Shown some leadership. Put people before business. Locked down schools and banned large gatherings when everyone else did 2 weeks ago etc etc

That’s some impressive Mystic Meg style skills

The people’s government standing by the people on 18:31 - Mar 20 with 488 viewsBuggalugs

The people’s government standing by the people on 18:06 - Mar 20 by Capt_Koons

I never understand why people get so bitter and twisted about politics, where whatever is said/done is met by sneering criticism and abuse.

If Boris personally guaranteed you unlimited tit w@nks with Kelly Brook, you’d still call him Tory scum.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

The people’s government standing by the people on 18:32 - Mar 20 with 488 viewssaint22

The people’s government standing by the people on 17:32 - Mar 20 by this_charming_man

You are a prick.

Ooooohhhhhh
Truth hurt pal?
The people’s government standing by the people on 19:01 - Mar 20 with 467 viewsGasGiant

The people’s government standing by the people on 10:06 - Mar 20 by saint22

And while we are at it, i find a lot of comments on here offensive, the use of the word retard being one

Instead of stamping your foot over mere words when are you going to stop running away and show the figures where our NHS spending has - according to you - twice - been declining since 2010. You ran away each time you were asked to show the sources, and here you are playing Billy Big Bollocks on another thread. I looks as though you're just a scared little nobody who runs away when someone calls your bluff.
The people’s government standing by the people on 19:37 - Mar 20 with 443 viewsBicester_North

The people’s government standing by the people on 19:01 - Mar 20 by GasGiant

Instead of stamping your foot over mere words when are you going to stop running away and show the figures where our NHS spending has - according to you - twice - been declining since 2010. You ran away each time you were asked to show the sources, and here you are playing Billy Big Bollocks on another thread. I looks as though you're just a scared little nobody who runs away when someone calls your bluff.

Let’s face it, it’s either a sad wind up or one of the planet’s biggest c*nts.

The people’s government standing by the people on 19:44 - Mar 20 with 434 viewsHappy_Jack

One calamity to another you thick fantasist

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

The people’s government standing by the people on 19:48 - Mar 20 with 423 viewsthis_charming_man

The people’s government standing by the people on 19:37 - Mar 20 by Bicester_North

Let’s face it, it’s either a sad wind up or one of the planet’s biggest c*nts.

The later, he’s not even a good Wind up. Just comes across as a lying, thick c_nt

The people’s government standing by the people on 20:10 - Mar 20 with 408 viewsBison

The people’s government standing by the people on 19:48 - Mar 20 by this_charming_man

The later, he’s not even a good Wind up. Just comes across as a lying, thick c_nt

I don't think it's a windup as it would be the longest one in history as he has been posting on here since 2012. The football threads he posted back then are the same as he posts now , the political stuff and the fantasies about being a jet set international business man are fairly new.

Perhaps he has evolved like the Corona virus.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The people’s government standing by the people on 20:16 - Mar 20 with 402 viewsthis_charming_man

The people’s government standing by the people on 20:10 - Mar 20 by Bison

I don't think it's a windup as it would be the longest one in history as he has been posting on here since 2012. The football threads he posted back then are the same as he posts now , the political stuff and the fantasies about being a jet set international business man are fairly new.

Perhaps he has evolved like the Corona virus.

Nah he got caught out bullsh1tting about his New York apartment years ago. I remember he pretended it was up for sale when Trump got elected

The people’s government standing by the people on 21:17 - Mar 20 with 364 viewssaint22

The people’s government standing by the people on 19:48 - Mar 20 by this_charming_man

Wow easy tiger, someone lost their job?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024