Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14121 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 23:18 - Apr 23 with 632 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 23:03 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Is Labour still a Nazi party in your opinion?

It never was. Another silly comment.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 23:19 - Apr 23 with 629 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 23:17 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

No TCM, it's called an education. Anyone with a knowledge of Germany in the 1930s knows it.

Anyone with knowledge of that time would recognise this as Nazi propaganda.

Corbyn defended this image. Explain why he did that “Ian”?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 23:20 - Apr 23 with 627 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 23:12 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

Most left wing activists are vehemently opposed to all forms of prejudice. Hence all the PC stuff that you also hate so much.

There are some crackpots and (more significantly) it is easy for the language used in relation to Israel to become anti-semitic. There may be a significant number of anti semites - more than one is too many - but it is a small minority of the Labour Party. Most Labour Party MPs, members and supporters are thoroughly decent people. Just like most Conservative Party MPs, members and supporters are throughly decent people.

And to say that 'jew haters' are the loudest voices attacking the government right now is just silly. They are under fire from all angles.

Like these lovely people?

I wonder home many of them refused 80% pay as it came from someone who isn’t their prime minister.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 23:21 - Apr 23 with 624 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 23:17 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

No TCM, it's called an education. Anyone with a knowledge of Germany in the 1930s knows it.

Okay “Ian” I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of nazi culture.

Tough read on 23:23 - Apr 23 with 619 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 23:18 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

It never was. Another silly comment.

An independent enquiry has found that the party was INSTITUTIONALLY ANTI SEMITIC.

Labour is a Jew hating party. Denying that is like denying the holocaust.

Tough read on 23:25 - Apr 23 with 619 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 23:13 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Corbyn defended this mural “Ian”. What do you think of Corbyn for doing that?

THAT IS A CLASSIC NAZI IMAGE
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 23:14]

That was stupid of Corbyn.

You see I knew that you have a good knowledge of anti-semitic tropes.

It's a classica anti-semitic image because it associates jews with money. Actually the Nazi imagery was far more violent, as you know.

The 'vermin' trope is particularly violent because of what one usually does to vermin - i.e. kill or exterminate them.

Tough read on 23:27 - Apr 23 with 616 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 23:21 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

Okay “Ian” I’ll bow to your superior knowledge of nazi culture.

You're very welcome.

Tough read on 23:28 - Apr 23 with 613 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 23:25 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

That was stupid of Corbyn.

You see I knew that you have a good knowledge of anti-semitic tropes.

It's a classica anti-semitic image because it associates jews with money. Actually the Nazi imagery was far more violent, as you know.

The 'vermin' trope is particularly violent because of what one usually does to vermin - i.e. kill or exterminate them.

It wasn’t stupid of Corbyn, he knew exactly what he was looking at and he liked it. He was the leader of an anti Semitic party.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 23:37]

Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 23:34 - Apr 23 with 602 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 23:23 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

An independent enquiry has found that the party was INSTITUTIONALLY ANTI SEMITIC.

Labour is a Jew hating party. Denying that is like denying the holocaust.

You called it a 'Nazi' party. Silly.

Denying that Labour is a jew hating party is like denying the holocaust? You've crossed a line with that one...

...so that is me done for the evening.

I will look forward to your further posts in the style of Dr Josef Goebbels and treat them all with the contempt they deserve.

Tough read on 23:38 - Apr 23 with 590 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 23:34 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

You called it a 'Nazi' party. Silly.

Denying that Labour is a jew hating party is like denying the holocaust? You've crossed a line with that one...

...so that is me done for the evening.

I will look forward to your further posts in the style of Dr Josef Goebbels and treat them all with the contempt they deserve.

Labour has been found be institutionally anti Semitic. That means institutionally Jew hating.

Why do you not accept the findings?

Tough read on 07:01 - Apr 24 with 541 viewsinthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/23/hospitals-sound-alarm-over-private

You couldn't make it up..... or perhaps you can
Tough read on 08:30 - Apr 24 with 515 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 17:50 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

So how can he be the fall guy, totally responsible for PPE issues and be sacked when he's done nothing for something that has gone well?

We're getting into Les Reeditis here arent we, everything that goes wrong is because of him everything that goes well is inspite of him.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 17:52]

I didn't say that did i? If you remember correctly i commended his work in converting those venues into hospitals
Tough read on 08:32 - Apr 24 with 513 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 20:05 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Who is dune?

You
Tough read on 08:46 - Apr 24 with 512 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 22:35 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

I just did “Ian”. Why not call far left anti Semitic activists vermin? These are Jew hating extremists. Just because they’re now talking about ppe or whatever else doesn’t change the fact that they are vermin.

0.05 per cent of Labour's membership found to be anti semitic I imagine the Islamophobia in the Conservative party is much much higher, see what i did there, deflected away from what we were talking about
Tough read on 09:03 - Apr 24 with 499 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 08:30 - Apr 24 by huelinsaint

I didn't say that did i? If you remember correctly i commended his work in converting those venues into hospitals

You said he just told a few people to covert some buildings into hospitals, hardly gushing praise for something you also described as "absolutely wonderful" So surely if that's all he for the hospitals then all he must have done for the PPE is tell some civil servants to go out and try and buy some PPE. The fact they've failed to do so cant be down to him.

Tough read on 09:42 - Apr 24 with 485 viewsGasGiant

Tough read on 16:51 - Apr 23 by huelinsaint

That's how it works i'm afraid,and i'm sure that more people further down the food chain will fall on their swords if they are found to have been incompetent.

Unfortunately that will not happen Huelin, and it's one of the things that get most people in this country angry. From the inept senior police officers handling Operation Midland to the head of the disfunctional Socal Services that allowed Baby Peter to be murdered by his parents, to the senior managers who turned a blind eye to Child sex gangs in Northern Towns, and now to the heads of NHS England, Public Health England the Care and Quality Commission and other similar bodies, the people paid to be accountable are not. They are "invited to take early retirement" , with pensions fully paid up, two years salary as severance, and a shoo in to another similarly paid public sector job that nobody saw advertised. So it will be when all this is over. The papers will be full of the blood letting as those underperforming executives are apparently dismissed but we know the reality is they will be playing golf while on gardening leave before playing Public Sector musical chairs to another higher paid job.
Tough read on 09:48 - Apr 24 with 475 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 08:46 - Apr 24 by huelinsaint

0.05 per cent of Labour's membership found to be anti semitic I imagine the Islamophobia in the Conservative party is much much higher, see what i did there, deflected away from what we were talking about

Labour has been found to be “institutionally anti Semitic”, do you not understand what that means?

Tough read on 09:56 - Apr 24 with 464 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 07:01 - Apr 24 by inthebox

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/23/hospitals-sound-alarm-over-private

You couldn't make it up..... or perhaps you can

“It is understood that the request to remove the firm was made in the first week of April, but that it was set aside after performance improved.”

So the manager of Epsom hospital sent an email at the beginning of April with concerns about the running of the newly opened Chessington testing centre. Now 2 weeks later there is no issue with the operation of the testing centre.

Asked to comment, Daniel Elkeles, who runs Epsom, and its sister hospital, St Helier, in Carshalton, Surrey, said there were “clearly teething problems at Chessington at the start of this contract”.

“We are now assured that those teething problems are fixed and that the service is reliable. But it’s much more convenient for our staff to be swabbed [at the] Epsom and St Helier sites, and for us to send the swabs to St George’s for testing. This means our staff don’t have to travel to Chessington and also means the facility has more capacity for other parts of the health and care system.”

This is hardly the smoking gun you lot crave. What am I missing in this bombshell story?
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 10:02]

Tough read on 10:05 - Apr 24 with 452 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 09:03 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

You said he just told a few people to covert some buildings into hospitals, hardly gushing praise for something you also described as "absolutely wonderful" So surely if that's all he for the hospitals then all he must have done for the PPE is tell some civil servants to go out and try and buy some PPE. The fact they've failed to do so cant be down to him.

You don’t seem to be able the grasp the purpose of management or a chain of command. The person at the top is ultimately responsible in ensuring that things get done and get done properly. Not only is that not happening in many cases, but Hancock is not being honest about what is happening. He has been telling us what he thinks we want to hear. For example, his testing target is something that he has made up because he thinks it sounds impressive. He is a very weak cabinet minister because he is a very poor manager. I still can’t understand why you spend so much time and effort defending him as you are not a Tory apparently 😉
Tough read on 10:10 - Apr 24 with 447 viewsOccasional_Showers

More on the issue of anti semitism in Labour

https://antisemitism.uk/labour-puts-jews-at-risk-yet-again-in-unredacted-leaked-

https://antisemitism.uk/barometer/

Anti semitism is clearly a huge issue on the Corbynite far left of British politics.

Tough read on 10:15 - Apr 24 with 441 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 10:05 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

You don’t seem to be able the grasp the purpose of management or a chain of command. The person at the top is ultimately responsible in ensuring that things get done and get done properly. Not only is that not happening in many cases, but Hancock is not being honest about what is happening. He has been telling us what he thinks we want to hear. For example, his testing target is something that he has made up because he thinks it sounds impressive. He is a very weak cabinet minister because he is a very poor manager. I still can’t understand why you spend so much time and effort defending him as you are not a Tory apparently 😉

Our testing capability is currently 50000 and it is being ramped up much more. If we reach 100k in a week or two weeks into May a reasonable person would conclude that Matt Hancock has delivered on his target. He might miss it by a few days but without that target and without his drive to reach that target i doubt we would have got there as quickly as we will. Once again people like you are craving for the government to fail while the government are clearly delivering.

Tough read on 10:19 - Apr 24 with 440 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 09:03 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

That's the problem,it is down to him, if the civil servants fail, because he's the head honcho it's on him,that's how it works, i don't know why you don't get that.Look let's knock this on the head,you think it's great leadership converting venues into hospitals,i think he's just doing his job.If however he fails to do his job as we've seen re the PPE he's failed and should be accountable. That's why he gets the limmo,higher salary,status and set up for life
Tough read on 10:21 - Apr 24 with 435 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 09:48 - Apr 24 by Occasional_Showers

Labour has been found to be “institutionally anti Semitic”, do you not understand what that means?

Actually I am pretty sure that you have no idea what this means. I would refer you back to the original article you posted about this which explains the precise meaning of the words 'institutional racism'...

"Macpherson’s definition of institutional racism is not that an organisation is saturated in racism from top to bottom. Here is what he wrote:

“The concept of institutional racism, which we apply, consists of: The collective failure of an organisation to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through unwitting prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people. It persists because of the failure of the organisation openly and adequately to recognise and address its existence and causes by policy, example and leadership. Without recognition and action to eliminate such racism it can prevail as part of the ethos or culture of the organisation. It is a corrosive disease.” (The Macpherson Report, 1999.)

The executive summary of this report admits that the Labour Party is wide open to a charge of institutional antisemitism by these Macpherson-criteria."

Do you notice the opening words? "...not that an organisation is saturated in racism from top to bottom"?

Do you notice the 'not' there?

The charge against the labour party is that as an institution they did not deal properly with anti-semitic crackpots within it, or with the lazy use of anti-semitic tropes by others when criticising Israel. This very different from thinking that the Labour Party is full of anti-semites or is an anti-semitic party.

The Nazis by contrast were a party for whom race and, particularly anti-semitism, was at the heart of everything they did. They coordinated violence against jews, they legislated to make jews second class citizens and they eventually murdered six million jews in organised cold blood.

Your attempt to equate the Labour Party with the Nazi Party, shows exactly (if we needed any more proof) what a mendacious idiot you are.

Tough read on 10:22 - Apr 24 with 435 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 23:38 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Labour has been found be institutionally anti Semitic. That means institutionally Jew hating.

Why do you not accept the findings?

When were Labour found to be institutionally anti semitic? Can you show who found this and which report from an impartial body was it from?
Tough read on 10:24 - Apr 24 with 429 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 09:42 - Apr 24 by GasGiant

Unfortunately that will not happen Huelin, and it's one of the things that get most people in this country angry. From the inept senior police officers handling Operation Midland to the head of the disfunctional Socal Services that allowed Baby Peter to be murdered by his parents, to the senior managers who turned a blind eye to Child sex gangs in Northern Towns, and now to the heads of NHS England, Public Health England the Care and Quality Commission and other similar bodies, the people paid to be accountable are not. They are "invited to take early retirement" , with pensions fully paid up, two years salary as severance, and a shoo in to another similarly paid public sector job that nobody saw advertised. So it will be when all this is over. The papers will be full of the blood letting as those underperforming executives are apparently dismissed but we know the reality is they will be playing golf while on gardening leave before playing Public Sector musical chairs to another higher paid job.

That could well be the case,but my point is the buck stops in this case with Hancock, that's what he gets the limmo for, he's in charge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024