Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14158 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 15:43 - Apr 24 with 596 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 15:00 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

because you said you can be pro palistine but not anti jew. I asked you what your view of Corbyns friends, Hamas and HEzbullah are, it's okay if you dont want to admit they are anti jew, but just say that.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 15:01]

To reach the conclusion that JeremyCorbyn is an anti-Semite, you must have some evidence. Kind lyrics share it with me please so that we can move on.

Do you understand that there is a difference between disagreeing with the policies of a country and hating every individual in that country? For example, I really dislike most of Trump’s foreign policy but I do not hate Americans. I am totally against the way that Israel has treated the Palestinians but I don’t hate Jews. Does that make me an anti-Semite in your view?
Tough read on 15:57 - Apr 24 with 579 viewsgrumpy

Tough read on 15:43 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

To reach the conclusion that JeremyCorbyn is an anti-Semite, you must have some evidence. Kind lyrics share it with me please so that we can move on.

Do you understand that there is a difference between disagreeing with the policies of a country and hating every individual in that country? For example, I really dislike most of Trump’s foreign policy but I do not hate Americans. I am totally against the way that Israel has treated the Palestinians but I don’t hate Jews. Does that make me an anti-Semite in your view?

I would like to see how he answers that.
Tough read on 16:08 - Apr 24 with 568 viewsthis_charming_man

Why are you avoiding the question, it's quite a simple one. Are Hamas and Hezbullah pro Palestine and anti Jew, or just pro palestine?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 16:13 - Apr 24 with 563 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 15:57 - Apr 24 by grumpy

I would like to see how he answers that.

WHy? It's not a difficult one to answer, unless you're not very bright. I see Soggy cant or wont answer my question though. Maybe you could answer on his behalf as he wont.

Tough read on 16:21 - Apr 24 with 555 viewsgrumpy

Tough read on 16:13 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

WHy? It's not a difficult one to answer, unless you're not very bright. I see Soggy cant or wont answer my question though. Maybe you could answer on his behalf as he wont.

If its not difficult do it....
Tough read on 16:23 - Apr 24 with 554 viewshuelinsaint

Tough read on 14:51 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

Yet I have a friend with very leftish views and he says it is too right for his liking. There are some left wing columnists but there are also still many liberal writers who have been there for years. The Guardian gave Corbyn a hard time too.

It's a centrist rag,Middle class types who don't want to be Tories but don't want too much to change
Tough read on 16:25 - Apr 24 with 548 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 16:21 - Apr 24 by grumpy

If its not difficult do it....

No problem. Yes of course you can dislike a countries policies but not dislike the people, i've got a few Iranian friends for example. Im not really sure what that has to do with Hamas and Hezbollah though. Something Soggy has avoided answering.

Tough read on 16:26 - Apr 24 with 547 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 16:13 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

I gave you an answer but you just ignored it. I can understand why he wouldn't bother.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 16:27 - Apr 24 with 543 viewshuelinsaint

I'm still waiting for Occasional Golden Showers to show me where the Labour party was found to be institutionally racist
Tough read on 16:34 - Apr 24 with 529 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 16:25 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

No problem. Yes of course you can dislike a countries policies but not dislike the people, i've got a few Iranian friends for example. Im not really sure what that has to do with Hamas and Hezbollah though. Something Soggy has avoided answering.

It’s standard form for Soggy. Change the subject and deflect.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 16:38 - Apr 24 with 521 viewsSadoldgit

I am not sure where you are going with this? If I had an association with Harold Shipman, does it make me a serial killer too?

So, evidence that Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. Still waiting.
Tough read on 17:15 - Apr 24 with 500 views1885_SFC

Tough read on 16:38 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

I am not sure where you are going with this? If I had an association with Harold Shipman, does it make me a serial killer too?

Hardly a glowing report...

https://www.scribd.com/document/438367082/Redacted-JLM-Closing-Submission-to-the

Old School is Cool

Tough read on 17:43 - Apr 24 with 468 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Tough read on 17:15 - Apr 24 by 1885_SFC

Hardly a glowing report...

https://www.scribd.com/document/438367082/Redacted-JLM-Closing-Submission-to-the

This isn't a glowing report either, from a journalist who lives in Israel,who reports on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and who studied at Southampton University.

https://www.jonathan-cook.net/2020-04-16/labour-officials-plot-corbyn-antisemiti

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Tough read on 17:43 - Apr 24 with 474 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 16:38 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

Answer the question And you’ll see

So for the 100th time are hamas and hebzbullah anti Jewish or just pro Palestinian? I’m not sure what you’re running away from

Tough read on 18:05 - Apr 24 with 454 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 17:43 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

Answer the question And you’ll see

So for the 100th time are hamas and hebzbullah anti Jewish or just pro Palestinian? I’m not sure what you’re running away from

I’m not running away from anything. I just fail to see what this has to do with Jeremy Corbyn being or not being an anti-Semite. As far as I know, and I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong, no one has proved him to be an anti-Semite. We now know through the leaked report that a faction within Labour stitched Corbyn up and tried to make it look like he was sympathetic towards anti- Semitic views. What is your take on that? Or do you think it was fake news?

So that we are 100% clear, what I am looking for here is proof that shows that Corbyn hates Jews.
Tough read on 18:07 - Apr 24 with 450 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 18:05 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

I’m not running away from anything. I just fail to see what this has to do with Jeremy Corbyn being or not being an anti-Semite. As far as I know, and I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong, no one has proved him to be an anti-Semite. We now know through the leaked report that a faction within Labour stitched Corbyn up and tried to make it look like he was sympathetic towards anti- Semitic views. What is your take on that? Or do you think it was fake news?

So that we are 100% clear, what I am looking for here is proof that shows that Corbyn hates Jews.

Why wont you answer the question? I said if you answer it you'll see where i am going with it. It's not difficult, maybe i need to provide some cut and paste articles to help you form an opinion, i know you struggle without them.

Tough read on 18:21 - Apr 24 with 441 viewsBillyBrag

Not too long ago, Sadoldgit embarrassed himself by damning Ched Evans and those who questioned his conviction as 'rape apologists'.

That continued, despite Ched being cleared - no smoke without fire apparently

of course, Sadoldgit completely changed tac with regards to a convicted (and still convicted) wife beater, Geoffrey Boycott. Sadoldgit champions his innocence.

Sadoldgit is a very unstable individual, who is very much on the wrong side of most big-ticket arguments.
Tough read on 18:52 - Apr 24 with 414 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 18:07 - Apr 24 by this_charming_man

Why wont you answer the question? I said if you answer it you'll see where i am going with it. It's not difficult, maybe i need to provide some cut and paste articles to help you form an opinion, i know you struggle without them.

Was Jeremy a member of both or either organisations?
Tough read on 18:57 - Apr 24 with 411 viewsgrumpy

Why wouldn't Hamas and Hezbollah be anti Jewish,they have lost so much of their territory
and lives to them.
Corby may be sympathetic to the Arabs but that doesn't make him a Terrorist or a Nazi or a member of either of those organisations.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2020 18:59]
Tough read on 19:02 - Apr 24 with 403 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 18:21 - Apr 24 by BillyBrag

Not too long ago, Sadoldgit embarrassed himself by damning Ched Evans and those who questioned his conviction as 'rape apologists'.

of course, Sadoldgit completely changed tac with regards to a convicted (and still convicted) wife beater, Geoffrey Boycott. Sadoldgit champions his innocence.

Sadoldgit is a very unstable individual, who is very much on the wrong side of most big-ticket arguments.

He went completely against common sense defending the CPS over Caroline Flack too.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 19:07 - Apr 24 with 400 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 18:21 - Apr 24 by BillyBrag

So where did TCM dig you up from?

I did not embarrass myself. Get your facts right. Ched Evans was found guilty of rape. Many attempts at appeal were turned down. He eventually did get an appeal. His financees family put up a large sum of money for “new evidence”. The CPS believed that the family coached the new witnesses (that had nothing to do with the original rape) and that the new evidence should not be admitted. They also made the point that the victims previous sexual history should not be included in the case. The judge did not agree. The new evidence was allowed and Evans won his appeal. The victim cannot consent to sex if he/she is incapacitated by drink or drugs. The CPS demonstrated the the victim was indeed incapacitated by drink, therefore unable to consent to sex. In the view of the prosecution, Evans committed rape.

Geoffrey Boycott was convicted for domestic violence. I did not say he was innocent. From the evidence published it was his word against hers. A family member said that she told her that the victim had fallen. Boycott said the victim had fallen. The bruising shown on the evidence didn’t look to me like it was the result of a pummelling with a fist as described. I wondered why the judge found him guilty on the evidence I had seen and if they was any other evidence that might have made the case stronger. I did not say he was innocent.

So wrong on both counts. Do your own dirty work TCM. Or if you are going to get someone to do your dirt work for you, make sure that they get their facts right.
Tough read on 19:15 - Apr 24 with 389 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 19:02 - Apr 24 by Occasional_Showers

He went completely against common sense defending the CPS over Caroline Flack too.

Here we go again. You said I was obsessed with this but yet again you bring the subject up. I will say thus again as someone who worked for the CPS for many years. The CPS were right to bring the case for trial. They have a duty of care to the victim, not to the defendant. If the defendant was not mentally fit enough to stand trial it is down to her defence team to seek an adjournment, not the CPS. What is your problem with this? It really isn’t very difficult to understand.

By the way, her previous boyfriend, Danny Sipriani, has subsequently said that she told him that she was going to plead guilty.

Can you imagine the outcry if the CPS had dropped the case. Women are just as capable of committing domestic violence as men. Just to remind you, the victim phoned the police and said that she was trying to kill him. She had to be restrained by the police when they arrived at the scene.

Maybe, at some point, you will get it?
Tough read on 19:35 - Apr 24 with 369 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 18:52 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

Was Jeremy a member of both or either organisations?

They are his friends

Just like Martin Mcguiness was

He certainly has a strange choice of friends don’t you think?

Tough read on 19:36 - Apr 24 with 366 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 19:15 - Apr 24 by Sadoldgit

Here we go again. You said I was obsessed with this but yet again you bring the subject up. I will say thus again as someone who worked for the CPS for many years. The CPS were right to bring the case for trial. They have a duty of care to the victim, not to the defendant. If the defendant was not mentally fit enough to stand trial it is down to her defence team to seek an adjournment, not the CPS. What is your problem with this? It really isn’t very difficult to understand.

By the way, her previous boyfriend, Danny Sipriani, has subsequently said that she told him that she was going to plead guilty.

Can you imagine the outcry if the CPS had dropped the case. Women are just as capable of committing domestic violence as men. Just to remind you, the victim phoned the police and said that she was trying to kill him. She had to be restrained by the police when they arrived at the scene.

Maybe, at some point, you will get it?

It’s a catalogue of embarrassment isn’t it soggy

Tough read on 19:41 - Apr 24 with 363 viewsSadoldgit

This thread has nothing to do with Caroline Flack, Ched Evans or Geoffrey Boycott, so why bring them up here? If you want to discuss them go to there threads and if they haven’t got one, if you are that bothered maybe start one.

I also don’t think that this site has anything to do with the Saints Web, so why bring up anything from that site here?

If you have issues with my posts, fine. That’s what these places are for. To discuss various topics. As for the comments about my mental health, what makes you qualified to make that diagnosis?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024