Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough read 12:04 - Apr 19 with 14119 viewssaint22

This tells you how mistakes have cost lives and futures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/18/how-did-britain-get-its-response-t
Tough read on 20:05 - Apr 23 with 499 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 20:01 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

Everyone else jumps on dune. The hyenas like yourself and soggy shout his view down and then back up each other’s view. Balance on here is required, it’s a forum where more than one view is allowed not nazi Germany . At least he’s positive unlike the negative ninnies
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 20:04]

Who is dune?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Tough read on 20:06 - Apr 23 with 497 viewsVagina_Dentata

Tough read on 17:22 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Please keep posting this; she gives me the horn and I am VERY aroused now.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Tough read on 20:08 - Apr 23 with 490 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 20:05 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Who is dune?

He’s long gone pal. There talking about someone from years ago

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Tough read on 20:08 - Apr 23 with 487 viewsDorsetIan

Everyone else jumps on dune. The hyenas like yourself and soggy shout his view down and then back up each other’s view. Balance on here is required, it’s a forum where more than one view is allowed not nazi Germany . At least he’s positive unlike the negative ninnies

Is it a 'free speech' thing or do also agree with much of what he writes?

Do you mind that he deliberately adopts the language of Nazi Germany - 'vile', 'vermin' - that sort of thing?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Tough read on 20:21 - Apr 23 with 459 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 20:08 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

Do you mind that he deliberately adopts the language of Nazi Germany - 'vile', 'vermin' - that sort of thing?

The real language of Nazi Germany.

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-labour-antisemitism-report-shows-the-comm

Tough read on 20:33 - Apr 23 with 454 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 20:21 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-labour-antisemitism-report-shows-the-comm

Another nice attempt at whataboutery (better than the last one) but if you are really so offended by anti-semitism, why do you deliberately chose to use the language of Nazi Germany?

It's not just the 'vile', 'vermin' stuff. It's as much the characterising everything in terms of extremist lefties being the enemy, traitors etc. This is exactly how the Nazis characterised the world in the 1930s.

Are you able to be honest enough to explain your choice to do this?

Tough read on 20:35 - Apr 23 with 451 viewsgrumpy

Tough read on 20:21 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

To compare the Labour Party with Nazi Germany is ridiculous.
Tough read on 20:39 - Apr 23 with 443 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 20:35 - Apr 23 by grumpy

To compare the Labour Party with Nazi Germany is ridiculous.

The BNP weren’t investigated for anti semitism, Labour were. Labour under Corbyn were the closest this country ever come to the Nazi Party. Under Keir Starmer things are different, but the far left anti Israel fanatics still remain.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 20:40]

Login to get fewer ads

Tough read on 20:44 - Apr 23 with 435 viewsOccasional_Showers

From the report:

“This report thoroughly disproves any suggestion that antisemitism is not a problem in the Party, or that it is all a “smear” or a “witch-hunt”. The report’s findings prove the scale of the problem, and could help end the denialism amongst parts of the Party membership which has further hurt Jewish members and the Jewish community.”

Why do you still deny it Grumpy?

Tough read on 20:46 - Apr 23 with 431 viewsOccasional_Showers

“The party’s failure to tackle the problem was so comprehensive that it amounted to institutional antisemitism.”

So why is it unreasonable to compare Labour with the Nazis?

Does anti semitism only matter when it occurs on the far right?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 20:47]

Tough read on 20:51 - Apr 23 with 429 viewsSadoldgit

I wasn’t going to bother with this on top of everything else but given a TCM made such a bid deal about new hospitals, here we go. From The London Economic yesterday. The Nightingale Hospital in London has been forced to turn down patients due to staff shortages. Plans to transfer 30 patients from other NHS hospitals in London have been scuppered through lack of staff. So far they have turned away more patients than they have treated.

It’s all very well building new hospitals in record time TCM, they are not much help without staff are they?

Still, not to worry. Probably just more fake news eh?
Tough read on 20:54 - Apr 23 with 425 viewsSadoldgit

You do know that Dune has been having a pop at me for ages now don’t you? If you read the threads you will also see that I rarely bite.
Tough read on 20:59 - Apr 23 with 416 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 20:54 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

You do know that Dune has been having a pop at me for ages now don’t you? If you read the threads you will also see that I rarely bite.

“He is clearly in the pay of Dominic Cummings but has given my wife and I a good laugh tonight.”

If you can’t take it don’t dish it out.

Tough read on 21:04 - Apr 23 with 405 viewsSadoldgit

Tough read on 20:02 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

It is as they completely distorted what he was talking about. As usual you just cut and paste without checking the FACTS.

Raab, Patel and 3 others put their name to a pamphlet that advocates more privatisation of the NHS. True or false.
Tough read on 21:06 - Apr 23 with 404 viewsgrumpy

Tough read on 20:39 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

The BNP weren’t investigated for anti semitism, Labour were. Labour under Corbyn were the closest this country ever come to the Nazi Party. Under Keir Starmer things are different, but the far left anti Israel fanatics still remain.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 20:40]

To compare Labour under Corbyn as the closest this country ever come to the Nazi Party,is I repeat ridiculous.
Tough read on 21:10 - Apr 23 with 401 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 21:04 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

Raab, Patel and 3 others put their name to a pamphlet that advocates more privatisation of the NHS. True or false.

Does this not count as privatisation? Or is it not applicable as it was Tony Blair who the left have now rebranded a Tory?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2006/feb/16/health.politics

Tough read on 21:13 - Apr 23 with 396 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 21:06 - Apr 23 by grumpy

To compare Labour under Corbyn as the closest this country ever come to the Nazi Party,is I repeat ridiculous.

“The party’s failure to tackle the problem was so comprehensive that it amounted to institutional antisemitism”

These are not my words, this is from the official investigation into Labour.

Name another UK party that has been investigated and had this charge levelled at them?

Tough read on 21:20 - Apr 23 with 390 viewsgrumpy

Tough read on 21:13 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

“The party’s failure to tackle the problem was so comprehensive that it amounted to institutional antisemitism”

These are not my words, this is from the official investigation into Labour.

Name another UK party that has been investigated and had this charge levelled at them?

I am going to say this one more time,to compare the Labour Party with the Nazi Party is ridiculous.
Tough read on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 378 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 21:20 - Apr 23 by grumpy

I am going to say this one more time,to compare the Labour Party with the Nazi Party is ridiculous.

Its not ridiculous at all. There is very little to separate the extreme left from the extreme right. Labour under Corbyn was an extreme left party. This is a fact and the official report into anti semitism in Labour found that anti semitism was rife in the party. They called it institutional anti semitism.

Tough read on 21:47 - Apr 23 with 351 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 20:08 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

I can’t say I’ve noticed by vile and vermin are hardly unusual slurs for disgusting things

Tough read on 21:47 - Apr 23 with 350 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 21:26 - Apr 23 by Occasional_Showers

Its not ridiculous at all. There is very little to separate the extreme left from the extreme right. Labour under Corbyn was an extreme left party. This is a fact and the official report into anti semitism in Labour found that anti semitism was rife in the party. They called it institutional anti semitism.

Oh dear. You managed to deflect from the question.

Never mind about the Labour Party. Why do YOU choose to adopt the language of the Nazis when you post on here.

Can you be honest enough to answer this question?

Tough read on 21:49 - Apr 23 with 347 viewsthis_charming_man

Tough read on 20:51 - Apr 23 by Sadoldgit

I wasn’t going to bother with this on top of everything else but given a TCM made such a bid deal about new hospitals, here we go. From The London Economic yesterday. The Nightingale Hospital in London has been forced to turn down patients due to staff shortages. Plans to transfer 30 patients from other NHS hospitals in London have been scuppered through lack of staff. So far they have turned away more patients than they have treated.

It’s all very well building new hospitals in record time TCM, they are not much help without staff are they?

Still, not to worry. Probably just more fake news eh?

You started this thread with an angry, defensive post and things haven’t got any better even 9 pages later have they

Tough read on 21:54 - Apr 23 with 345 viewsDorsetIan

Tough read on 21:47 - Apr 23 by this_charming_man

I can’t say I’ve noticed by vile and vermin are hardly unusual slurs for disgusting things

You should educate yourself TCM. 'Vermin' particularly is so charged with Nazi connotations that you cannot say it in Germany these days.

Likewise the constant identification of 'extremist leftists' as the enemy or traitors. This language is pure Goebbels.

Tough read on 22:01 - Apr 23 with 341 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 21:47 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

Oh dear. You managed to deflect from the question.

Never mind about the Labour Party. Why do YOU choose to adopt the language of the Nazis when you post on here.

Can you be honest enough to answer this question?

No deflection at all. The report into Labour spells it out clearly. The party is institutionally anti Semitic. The language of the Nazis lives today in the Labour Party.

Tough read on 22:06 - Apr 23 with 334 viewsOccasional_Showers

Tough read on 21:54 - Apr 23 by DorsetIan

You should educate yourself TCM. 'Vermin' particularly is so charged with Nazi connotations that you cannot say it in Germany these days.

Likewise the constant identification of 'extremist leftists' as the enemy or traitors. This language is pure Goebbels.

The extreme far left of Labour have been found to be anti Semitic by an independent investigation. Stop defending these Corbynite Nazis.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024